Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Look Out World, Here I Come!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

Look Out World, Here I Come! Empty
PostSubject: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:43 am

Shifting her shoulders so her backpack rested nicely on her shoulder, Laura Arai walked down the Girls Dorm Hallway looking for the room she had been assigned.What's it take for a water demon to get a little help around here? She thought to herself as she passed by a few other girls, none seeming to give her the time of day even when she tried to stop and ask for a bit of help. Had she walked past her dorm by accident? Back tracking she still couldn't seem to find it. Then it hit her. Maybe the numbers were a bit screwy and didn't go in some sort of pattern? She had thought that there was a patter and her dorm would've been on this side of the hall, maybe she was wrong.

Walking back towards the begining of the hallway, Laura shifted her bag again. When she walked down the hallway, looking at the other side this time, she finally found it after half an hour of searching. It was pretty pathetic actually, especially for her. Rapping on the door, she waited for a reply. She wouldn't want to walk in on someone by accident!

"Hello?" Laura called out, waiting for a reply. When nobody answered she opened the door and stepped inside. Only half-way closing the door behind her, she looked about the room. She had observed that there were four beds and one had a piece of paper on it. She walked over to the one with a pieced of paper on it and realized it had her name on it meaning that it must've been her bunk. Why else would a paper with her name and classes be on this bed?

Sitting down on the bed and letter her backpack slide to the matress, Laura picked up the paper. She observed her classes then folded the paper and stuffed it into her pocket. She would probably need to keep the paper with her for awhile so she wouldn't be totally lost. What would be even better would be if she could've found someone to help her out a bit.

Not bothering to unpack, but instead laying back onto the bed, Laura couldn't help but tell herself that this was her new life. This was where she belonged. Just as she had that thought, she shot up due to hearing the dorm room door open.

"Uhm . . . . Hello?" Laura half said half asked with a confused look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:06 am

Evie walked out of the library. She had been in all night again, trying to find any information that could help her find her fathers murderer. Yet it had been weeks and she still had no clue to who would want her family dead. Closing the door behind her she rubbed her eyes and pulled a bottle of blood out of her bag. She drained it within a matter of seconds, yet her thirst was still not quenched. She rolled her eyes and started heading back to the dorms.

As she walked she noticed a a new girl looking lost and asking people for directions, but Evie was puled along by the moving crowd of people who were heading to the dining hall to get something to eat. She tried to get out of the jam and by the time she had the girl had disapeared. Evie sighed in frustration hoping the girl wouldn't have gotten herself lost or into trouble. She sniffed the air around her searching for a scent she wouldn't recognise and when she found it she started following it.

The scent led her to the dorm opposite her own and Evie didn't know whether to knock or not so instead she just settled for opening the door slightly. "Hello?" A voice called out from one of the beds. Evie smiled and said, "Hi. Im Evie Nightingale, Vamp. Am i alright to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 am

"Uhm yes I suppose. . . . . " Laura said, still a bit startled by the girl. Seeing as the girl hadn't just walked right in, she guessed that she wasn't one of her roomates. She had introduced herself as Evie Nightingale and as a vampire. She was told that there were many different kinds of people there. The way Evie had asked made it seem like tensions were kinda high around there. Then again seeing as there were many different types of people there were bound to be some natural enemies.

"Er, I'm Laura Arai, a water demon," Her voice was now a little hesitant towards Evie. Where water demons and vampires natural enemies? They didn't seem like they would've been, but then again Laura was still pretty new to all of this. Well not new to her powers, more like new to everyone else having powers or being something else. She hadn't really been around other people like her before so this was all almost like a breath of fresh air. Or perhaps it was more like a child being born. Yes, that was it. Laura was a child being born into a whole new world.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

"Uhm yes I suppose. . . . . " The girl said. Evie smiled at her and walked into the room as the girl introduced herself, "Er, I'm Laura Arai, a water demon,"
"Water demon? Cool..." Evie said, sniffing the air. The girl didn't smell edible but that didn't mean she wasn't. NO STOP THINKING ABOUT THAT!! Evie thought to herself as she realised that she had been edging slowly closer towards the girl, her eyes glowing darker blue than usual. "Sorry... Im kinda hungry..." She said grinning sheepishly. "But don't worry, im not gonna attack you.. i think i've got a hold on myself now... Plus you're blood would probably be too watery...."

She walked over and sat on one of the beds opposite the girl. "I was gonna help you earlier, but i kinda got dragged away by everyone. Sorry bout that. But you found you way anyways. So did you get the letter or come of your own accord?" She asked curious. She was trying to keep her mind away from the blood and asking random questions seemed the best way to do that.
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:42 pm

"Yeah thanks," Laura simply said. Moments after, the girls eyes turned a bit darker shade of blue and she began to slowly creep towards her. Honestly? It kinda freaked her out. Of course if the girl got too close for comfort she could always easily get out of the situation. Better yet she could just kick Evie out of the room. It was partially her room afterall.

"Er. . . . . alright. . . . " Laura raised her eyebrow as Evie sat down on the bed opposite to her. She wasn't too sure about this girl. She was awfully strange, then again everyone else probably was too. Why in fact there were probably people about who were ever worse then her. Now that sent a shiver down her spine!

When Evie went on saying how she had seen Laura earlier and was going to help, Laura didn't believe it for a second. BS, she thought to herself. If she was going to help then she would've. Those around her shouldn't have stopped her. It didn't matter much now, but she wasn't a fan of people who lied or didn't put effort into things.

Evie's question came as a surprise to Laura. She wasn't exactly sure what she had meant. She hadn't been invited, nor had she really wanted to come in the first place. Her parents had pretty much dragged her to the school in the first place. She had been perfectly happy at home sitting alone. "I came of my own accord," Laura said quickly not wanting to discuss why she was there. "What about you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:10 am

Evie smiled a slightly amused smile as Laura said, "I came of my own accord." She said it pretty quick, which made Evie think there was more to it than that, but she didn't pry instead she answered Laura. "I Came for protection. Someones wiping out my family. Im the only one still alive. When i find out who the murderer is im gonna hunt them down. They'll wish they had never been born." Evie let her speech sink in a little before saying, "What classes have you been put in then?"

((Uber short post compared to the rest. Sorry XD))
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:50 pm

Nezzera walked up to the dorm someone had pointed her to and listens to the voices inside before coming in. after decideing they sounded okay she walked in and introduces herself sorry for intruding but i would like to introduce myself, i am Nezzera Bast, cat demon and i would like to stay in this dorm with you guys if that would be okay?
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:32 pm

"Ah," Was all Laura could manage to say in reply to Evie's story. She really couldn't top that. Well she couldn't even come close to topping that! She had grown up with her parents and they helped her nurture her powers. It was a loving family and luckily there was no bloodshed involved in her past.

When Evi asked about her classes, Laura reached into her jean pockets for the paper that had been lying on her bed. When she found it she unfolded it and literally read right off of it. "Well I've got Writing, World History, Acting, Proper Camoflage, Sword Play, Painting/Sculpting/Drawing, Study Hall, and Archery. You?" She asked in reply, wanting to see if maybe the two would be sharing any of the same classes.

Just as Laura asked, another girl entered the room. She introduced herself as Nezzera Bast, a cat demon. "Nice to meet you. And if you stay here then it'll be just you and me. Evie here is across the hall apparently," She said realizing that she may not have any roomates at all. Maybe they were allowed to wander about and choose who they were with. She didn't know, nor would she take the chance, but if others wanted to they could.

"I'm sure that would be fine," Laura paused as a smirk rose upon her face, "As long as you don't mind getting a little wet. Laura Arai, water demon," She stated as she leaned foreward and held out her hand for her to shake.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:47 pm

Nezzera shakes Laura's hand and replies as long as i don't get to wet starts smiling i'm glad i already met such a nice person. i hope we have more people come though so it won't be so lonely in here, and i was thinking of decorating the walls?
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:37 am

Evie Smiled at the girl that came in before turning to laura and saying, " I'm doing Acting, Painting, Swordplay, Physical Sciences, Horseback riding, Track, Choir and Writing." Then turning back to the girl tha had introduced herself as Nerezza, a cat demon. "Heyya. Im Evie Nightingale, Vamp." She smiled, showing her fangs.

((Short sorry.. Muse is dead still))
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:18 am

hi it's nice to meet you to i really wish you could stay with us takes out her schedule and says well i heard you two talking about scheduling and i thought it would be awesome to have the same classes as you i have 1. normal camouflage 2.writing 3. computer tech 4. archery 5. horseback riding 6. fencing 7. study hall 8. sociology i have some classes with Evelyn Rose i don't know if you've met her so yeah I'm so glad i got to meet you two
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:18 am

((I'm sorry guys, I just really can't find anything to go off of from that =___="))
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:11 pm

(neither can i well i guess we just wait until we can)
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:00 am

((*revives thread* I can think of something, even if it aint all that good XD))

"I've met Evelyn. She was the first person I met here. I was in a real bad mess when I first arrived." Evie said, she remebered that night well, but the bad things stood ouut worse. Like having to watch her fathers murder. "Did you say you had Horseback for 5th period? Thats the same as mine. So you won't be alone in that class." She said, trying to think of something other than that dreadful night.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:21 pm

awesome! i can't wait to see you 5th period well it looks like you're not a mess anymore! grins widely well i guess we will see you around? gives awkward hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Out World, Here I Come!   Look Out World, Here I Come! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look Out World, Here I Come!
Page 1 of 1