Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Concerned.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 11:02 am

Evelyn peered at the Headmaster's door. She had been here once before addressing the matter of Lancelot Lowell. Now, she wanted answers. She needed to know.

Ev raises her pale fist and knocked on the door, calling, " Headmaster Thanatos, It's Evelyn Rose.. "
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:13 pm

Organizing the last of his paper work for the schools events Thanatos heard a knock on his door. Looking up from the pile of papers he recognized the scent of vampire and knew that it was Evelyn before she even spoke.
"Come on in Evelyn." Thanatos called pulling out one of the drawers on his desk. Reaching down he opened up one of the file folders and place all the papers into the file. then shutting it he neatly laid his hands on the desk entwining his fingers as he waited.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 am

Evelyn slowly opened the door and peered around. Nothing much had changed, same old desk, book case, nothing out of the ordinary.

" I was curious as to why.. So many students are gone while so many new students are here.. " She bit her lip, her large green eyes curious.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 2:45 pm

Thanatos watched as Evelyn entered the room. She hadn't seemed to change much over the last time he had talk to her. But he couldn't help but notice that she looked a little bit more at ease then when she had first joined their school. After being around creatures like her instead of people that didn't understand her would hopefully do that.
"Students leaving? Oh yes, well right now it is kind of like a summer break so students may come and go but we are open for those who want to stay year round. Plus we do have our summer fun here." He paused smiling, "You also have to take into account that some think they can handle things on their own after a few years of school."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:37 am

" It's just.. So many of my friends have disappeared. We were all very close and they left without warning.. Without saying goodbye. " Evelyn's eyes were wide like always, but now they were wet with what could be tears. She ran a hand through her raven hair.

OOC : hey, Red, can you post in the classes in the thread that has Tristan, Lance, and Ev? pwease?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:55 pm

James's((wow so weird typing that XD)) eyes softened as he looked to Evelyn. Well what could he say that would help cheer her. 'Ah, I know.' he thought. He put his hand under his desk opened a drawer and pulled out a dead rose and laid it down on his desk. "Well lets think of it this way. Besides that you get to meet more people and make new friends. This rose has been trapped in my desk for a couple years now, as you can see it's dead but, if given a little bit of juice," he pours some water over the rose and it slowly begins to bloom again, "It can bloom again. So Time and suddenness will never last."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:23 pm

OOC XD I didn't even think about what his first name might be

IC : Evelyn nodded, observing the rose. He had a point, but she just.. She had already adjusted to the school and then everything changed. It seemed like nothing in her life lasted besides her immortality. A disgruntled expression fell upon her face.

As she wiped her eyes, she murmured under her breath, " Being a vampire sucks.. "

OOC XD literally.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

((It took me awhile to finally pick one but I did it Very Happy))

The Headmaster continued to look at Evelyn as she seemed to be in thought. Then she wiped her eyes, and he heard her say, " Being a vampire sucks.. " Thanatos smiled then stood up, walking around the desk he faced the vampire.
"Yes sometimes I guess it does. But on the bright side, I've never been a vampire." He smiled adding a laugh. For some reason he had the feeling that she was referring to the immortality fact because well that's what he would think of when he was young and his friends left.
"Immortality isn't so bad ya know? It's actually kinda fun."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Evelyn scowled, her large green eyes bright and filled with the deep sorrow.

" Headmaster, I have to live for centuries, with one common goal, but once that is over, what will I have left? All my friends will die. I've never seen a sunrise. I'll have to keep moving so no one becomes suspicious, I can never love a mortal because I'll have to lose them eventually, and the fact that I am tempted by the blood in his veins. I will live forever, beautiful always. Endless beauty has a cost, and it's one I'll have to live forever for. "

She leaned back in her chair, observing the Headmaster with curiosity. Her eyes flicked around the room briefly, running a hand through her raven hair, beautiful face despondent.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:04 pm

Thanatos knew where she was coming from, well at least he thought he did. As he tried to think about it he couldn't remember if he had said the same thing to his parents or not. Rubbing the back of his neck he thought of what else he could say to her.
"Well be thankful we're not in the days of vampire, werewolf, and witch hunt. Now-a-days it's easier to hide and move not to mention keep in touch with people who we normally wouldn't because of living on different sides of the world." He paused thinking about all the books and movie he had heard come out recently. "Plus you can forget to mention that there are mortals out there that would pay millions of dollars to become what we were born as." He added with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Evelyn almost cracked a smile, " Those mortals have no idea what they would be getting into.. " She took a moment, more like several moments, thinking to herself. She didn't have to live forever, did she? She could.. die. Around a reasonable age of course. But Ev, She told herself, Ev it would be suicide.

She let out a disgruntled sigh, but a single question poked her brain.

" Headmaster, this seems.. Personal, but I've been curious about.. About what you are.. What you can do. " She bit her lip nervously, eyes wide and full of curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Concerned. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Concerned.   Concerned. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerned.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com