Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blaine Austen
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Blaine Austen
Species: Hawk Shape-Shifter

Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Empty
PostSubject: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:04 pm

I'm usually pretty good at finding them myself, but I can't seem to be able to find anybody good this time. Copied directly from my character profile, this is what Blaine looks like:

Blaine would easily fit into the label of ‘emo’, but if anybody ever called her that, she would deny it vehemently. She has long, layered black hair reaching the middle of her back, and pale white skin. At times, it's rather obvious that her black hair is fake, but she doesn't care. She would much rather continually dye it that color than let it go back to its natural red, and be reminded all over again of the pain of her past. She can always be found wearing a pair of black skinny jeans and black Converse high tops. The only thing that ever really changes is her shirt. Occasionally she'll wear a rocker tee, sometimes a solid black top, and every once in a while she'll wear a white shirt with a black striped tie printed on it. She doesn't wear a lot of make-up, but her eyes are always ringed with a thin line of black eyeliner...

If you could help me find somebody, I would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:47 pm

How about

Charlotte Sullivan with black hair
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Charlotte_sullivan-223x300

or

Deanna Casaluce
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Coolpicofalex

or

Prachi Desai
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Prachi_desai_008_nfuy

to list a few?
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Blaine Austen
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:50 am

Call me picky, but I'm not overly fond of any of those. Charlotte Sullivan looks a little too old to pass for 15, there's just something about Prachi Desai that I don't like, and though Deanna Casaluce seems like she could work, I just couldn't use her. She was used by another character on a site I was on a while back, and I would forever be thinking of that character if I used her.

Maybe you could help me find somebody a little younger?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Alright ^^ I know about pickyness I'm that way too. XD

Let the search resume What a Face
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Well there is always the ever popular, now, Selena Gomez
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Selena

Or the other popular, Vanessa Hudgens
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? 674f8c52524c86000df3e352

Or

Mila Kunis
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Mila-kunis

or

Brookelle Bones
Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? Brookelle
Back to top Go down
Blaine Austen
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:14 pm

I'm stubborn and refuse to use Disney stars just because I do. I considered using Brookelle Bones, but there's something about her that I don't quite like. The other one could work. I don't know...

I think I might have found somebody. I'll have to mess with the hair colour a bit before I put her into a signature, but I think she'll work. Thanks for all your help!
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:19 pm

Your welcome and for future help for anyone please post Here ^^

Oh and a good site to find people on is Located On or In these words, so click them ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?   Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can You Help Me Find a Portrayer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graphics Requests-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com