Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making friends

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 am

Jak was heading to his table with his plate full of insects."oh I love the food here"he said.
Jak was really hoping to make friends with someone since he didn't know any body.He was going to his table when he saw another person going to their table "hi I'm new"said Jak.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:25 am

Tamora had already picked out her food. Chocolate milk, ham and cheese sandwich and a side salad. On her way, a boy with a half spider body and eight eyes said hello. She smiled her bright smile.

" Hey there! I'm Tamora Skye, and you are? " She grinned as always.

Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:32 am

"I'm Jak half spider as you can probaly see"he said "I just got here yesterday and don't really know anyone".He went to sit down."Are there others like me?"he asked
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:38 am

Tamora pulled out her own plastic red chair and sat down, taking sip of her chocolate milk.

" Well.. We have another Spider Demon.. but she doesn't have the appearance like you do. I think she might just have powers, but I haven't met her yet. Her name is Aldora. " She smiles.

" I'd say your form is very unique, really. " She offered a kind smile, her large green eyes friendly.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 am

"Unique in a good way right?"he said a little unsure of him self.He looked down at his body 'I'm the only one like this,'he thought sadly to himself.'I hope I don't freak people out'he thought.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:46 am

" Yes, in a good way! And if anyone should ever say anything different, I'll use my tiger powers to kick their butts. " Tamora smiles and rests a comforting hand on your shoulder.

" Welcome to Vaughn Academy, the place for Wolf-People, Bloodsuckers, Half-animals, Elemental Demons, AND people with a lot of legs." She smiles.

Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:51 am

Jak smiled."Thanks"he said smiling."So what kinda of shape shifters are there besides tiger?"he asked."sorry about all the questions I'm just curious,"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 am

Tamora chuckles, " It is to be expected.. We also have coyote.. I dunno. Just a bunch of animals. " She grins. " I know, I should have a better answer but I'm not sure. There are of course werewolves and werebears.. "
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:03 am

"It's al right that you don't know"he said"So what do you guys and gals do for fun around here?"he asked as he finished his plate of bugs and such."I mean when there aren't classes."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:07 am

" Mmm.. Hangout in the Rec Room, go outside, swim, explore, read, hangout.. And you'll realize that there are a lot of couples here, just so you don't freak if you happen upon to paranormals, theoretically, making out. "

Tamora chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:11 am

Jak laughed."Yeah,well the couples thing might proove to be difficult considering my....condition"he said."What's in the forest besides trees and stuff or is there any thing?"he wondered
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:15 am

" Lot's of scary magical creatures. I don't know all of them, but they all are pretty freaky. On nights of the full moon, don't go into the woods. Just remember that. " Tamora took a bite out of her ham and cheese, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 am

"Scary magical creatures got it"he said"well thanks for the info I gotta go by"he said as he was smiling.'Boy,she was nice'he thought to himself as he walked away.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 am

Tamora tilted her head to the side as he walked away. She shrugged and returned to her meal, kicking her long legs up onto the chair next to her, looking for something better to do.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:24 am

Wonders into the cafeteria picking up her food as she yawns from spending a long night out flying and looks up with a warm smile as she walks up to Tamora.

'Hey Tamora, not sure if you remember me, but im Elysia *^_^* its nice to see you around~'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making friends   Making friends I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making friends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com