Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ventures and searches...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

Ventures and searches... Empty
PostSubject: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Ashtyn awakes at 3am and quietly walks down from her tree house home, that she shares with her mother, deep in the unknown woods which is said to be somewhere in India. She awakes with the sudden urge to find her next male victim and after walking for nearly 5 minutes, Ashtyn hears something in the shrubs a mile away and quickly runs at the speed of light only to find a tall blonde very cute boy. The two stand their stareing at each other uttering no words after nearly 15 minutes of pure silence Ashtyn quickly runs to her bed only to awake 2 hours later...although she awakes unknowing of whether it really happened or was just a dream...and she thought if it was real why didnt she seduce him?
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 pm

ooc// mind if i join in??
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 7:46 pm

ooc// Not at all. Please do.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:58 pm

Ashtyn awakes the next night at 3am, feeling the urge to again find her next victim... but in fear that she will run into the boy again she resits the urge and remains in her house...an hour later she awakes to the sound of footsteps less than a mile away...could it be? She wonders...
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:33 am

Nezzera was walking down the road in her cat form when she saw a boy. well isn't he a daredevil. she thinks to herself, then smiles at the thought, but that smile quickly turns in to a frown when she realizes where she is. that boy is going to be somebody's dinner. Nezzera follows the boy to see where he goes.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:39 pm

Ashtyn awakes from a short nap later at around 2pm... only minutes later did she notice she could here footsteps about a mile and a half away, one set of footsteps sounded familiar, the other much quieter. Ashtyn leaps from the couch in her treehouse and begins wandering the forest in search of the footsteps...
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:50 am

At about midnight...Ashtyn quickly shuffles through her items gathering her basic necessities, figuring she'll accumulate more throughout her time at the academy. Quickly and excitingly she writes a note to her non present mother that reads "I have visited the academy and even found a roommate with another vampire named Evelyn...I am going to join the summer activities on campus...but I will soon visit... Lots of Love, Ashtyn" then Ashtyn quickly runs out the door and begins bolting toward the academy but only half a mile later did she abruptly come to a halt. She forgot about the boy from her dream, though quickly realizing it wasn't a dream she backed up two steps, and then felt herself change into her vampire form and again feeling the unbearable craving, yet feeling resistance to the whole situation.... "What's wrong with me?" Ashtyn questioned.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:33 pm

Soon after about 10 minutes Nezzera sees a vampire about a half mile away from the boy and her. yep i was right she thinks, as she sees the vampire catch the scent of the boy and look at him. what should i do! Nezzera panics.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:35 pm

Ashtyn gets about 1/4 a mile away from the boy she keeps seeing...why is this happening? she thinks. Should I just get this urge over with? I haven't seduced a boy in a while and it's becoming an unbearable craving...who is this boy? Ashtyn questions, but again deciding that she doesn't want to hurt him, she runs off back to the academy to her new dorm where this problem was distant...but she would return for this boy later...then she got a scent of cat nearby, but just ignored it and continued on her way...about 5 miles later she thought to herself why would a cat be in the area? and then she remembered the same scent the last time she had seen the boy...what is going on? Ashtyn thought.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:44 pm

Nezzera sees the vampire look at the boy in a terrified expression and then she races off. what was that? she thinks to herself. Nezzera quickly follows the vampire after rubbing against the boy leaving her scent on him. when familiar buildings come in to view she relaxes until she sees where they are heading.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:04 pm

Ashtyn with her quick speed agility arrives home in the deep forest in India only a few hours later. It looks as if nothing has changed Ashtyn thought...What is going on...Where is mom? Ashtyn walks to the kitchen...her note to her mother was still in the spot unmoved...has mom seen my letter? Is she worried? Ashtyn dissatisfied walks one lap around the house finding nothing then goes to her mothers room, curious as Ashtyn was she walked up to her mothers Jewelery box where she saw a familiar oval pearl necklace with a pink tint to it on real silver fine chain...Where do I know that from she pondered and with in 2 seconds she realized it This is the necklace dad gave me when i was born, I loved this necklace that is until i lost it when i found out i was half vampire...why would mom hide this? She knows how much I loved this. Ashtyn being upset snatched the necklace and fleed the tree house having no ambition to go back...she storms through the forest and comes into a clearing she had never seen before and there in the middle she saw the boy...This cannot be happening she thought. "Who are you?" The boy looked up and than ran away. Well I am not in the mood to play games Ashtyn mumbled and then headed back to the academy, for hopefully an amazing ball...Maybe I'll dance with Lance she thought....
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Nezzera changes back in to her human form when a few minutes later the vampire runs past her and back the way they had come from. only to come back a half hour after that. when she comes back Nezzera grabs her arm and pulls her behind a tree. What do you think you're doing? you're not allowed to be hunting! she tells the strange girl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventures and searches...   Ventures and searches... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventures and searches...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com