Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Headmaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:45 pm

Jak knocked on the headmaster's door"hello sorry i didn't come two days ago when i got here"he said.He looked down at his arm.He had been bitten by a dire wolf that night that was the main reason he was coming ,to get his arm fixed."Hello?" he said as he started to open the door with one of his six legs
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 3:44 pm

Sitting down before a fire the Headmaster had found himself lost in a book. Of course for most people getting lost in science books were quite hard but not for him. He adored the art of science but everyone had their passions.
A knock at the door sounded followed by a boy's voice. Finding a stopping spot in his book he got up and walk towards the door setting the book on the table behind his couch. The ting of blood hit his nose so he picked up his pace slightly. The door started to open so he finished opening the door to reveal a spider demon. "Hello there." He said.
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Headmaster Thantos got up and said hi."Hello I'm Jak th spider demon and I forgot to introduce myself when I got here,and I kinda got bitten by a dire wolf so..."he said.He looked down at his bleeding arm.He went and sat down.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:31 pm

"Oh that's fine." He said in reference to the fact that the spider demon, who introduced himself as Jak, hadn't come by when he arrived. "Please do have a seat, I'll just go get some of my medical stuff and we'll get your arm patched up."
The Headmaster watched as Jak went and sat down before going to his medical cabinet. It was a rather disorganized cabinet tucked away in the corner next to his desk. Pushing through some of the different herbs. "nope...not it...nuah...ahh, no...oh here we are" he muttered to himself as he found his Burdock Root juice. Grabbing it he walked over to where Jak was taking a rag from a table on the way.
"So you fought with a dire huh?" He asked putting the root juice on the rag, "Gimme your arm."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:34 pm

Jak moved his arm over to him."Haha,well sorta some dude I think his name was Skygge came and shot it while I was getting attacked.Tamora told me bad creatures were in there but I kinda wanted to see"he said.He watch headmaster Thanatos work on his arm."Hey what kind of creature are you?"he asked.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:08 pm

James took Jak's arm and dabbed the juice into the wound careful not the press to hard cause he knew that Dires did make it hurt when they wanted to. "Ahh yes Skygge he does happen to show up randomly. In a good way though." He head said adding more root juice to the rag. He watched as the blood was soaked up and the wound slightly covered. "Me? I'm a mixed breed."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:16 pm

Jak watched Headmaster Thanatos put root juice on the rag."Oh,that's cool"he said referring to the fact that he was a half breed."Tamora,have you met her?Well anyways she said I'm the only spider demon like well, this"he said as he nodded to the half of his body that was spider."It makes me feel a little strange"he said
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:23 pm

"It's very cool indeed." James replied thinking about how it was slightly weird being the mixed breed that he was. Thanatos nodded at the mention of Tamora he'd met her once before and had seen her more times then that. For the simple fact that he always watched his students.

"We do have another spider demon but Tamora is right she doesn't have the same looks. She is a mixed breed though. She's a spider lightning demon." He turned picking up a white wrapping bandage and began tying it around the wound on Jak's arm that had become slightly smaller. "I personally love that about demons. They all look either exactly alike or completely different from everyone else."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:42 pm

"Hmm well uh thanks for the bandages and such"said Jak a little awkwardly."Yeah well lookin' like this doesn't exactly benefit me"he said."It makes me look freakish if you ask me"Jak watched The headmaster fix his arm."God I should of listened to Tamora she told me not to go out there"he said.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:48 pm

"Looking like that? I bet you'd be great in a foot race. Actually it might benefit you in the summer activities. You are joining us for them right?" He asked finishing the bandage. He stood up and walked over to another chair and faced Jak. He couldn't really make a comment about the forest. All the creatures were different which meant that they reacted to the creature attending the school differently. Thought he would have to send Tristan to go talk to the Direwolves again. Oh how Tristan would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:04 pm

The headmaster finished his bandages and Jak looked up and down his arm."Uh thanks"he said.He listened to the Headmaster talk about his appearance."Yeah I geuss it might help in the summer activities"he said.He wondered what kind of activities they'd be doing.He looked down at his body.Maybe it would help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Headmaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headmaster   Headmaster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Headmaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com