Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting of Dark ones

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Meeting of Dark ones Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:32 pm

walks around the forest with his cult robe on with the hood pulled up still wearing his mask so only his eyes can barely be seen. where is he, i know he's out here. keeps his hand by his pistol incase of an animal attack.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:03 pm

Deimos walked around the forest in quiet silence. It was a great feeling not having to be in his other form. Camouflage was sometimes very annoying. However it had James fooled and that was all that mattered. For now anyways there still was that female vampire that seemed to be to nice and was extremely suspicious of him.
Out here in the forest he only had to hide his aura a small amount because of how many creatures were already giving off powerful auras that could very well hide what he could show. Mainly the shades which thrived off the school. It didn't take him long to walk into the mini-clearing where Skygge was standing. He still couldn't believe that there was a cult but he wasn't about to complain, it meant in someway he was winning this war.
"Hello Skygge."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 6:09 pm

quickly turns to him and drops to his knee and kneels. it is an honor to see you in a form suited to your power master. keeps his head down.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:07 pm

Deimos was slightly startled by Skygge's movements. Of course that was because he was used to being ignored the thoughts for The Forgotten were all but gone. Rather suiting for the name. Though because of that he was always shot down because people were scared of The Hidden. There leader couldn't even tell that he was beneath his nose. How powerful could they be then? Bugs on a windshield could sense things better then that leader could.
Though as Skygge kneeled before him he felt a powerful feeling...and he liked it. "This form is better. I can stretch my legs" He said looking around the clearing then he sighed mentally to himself. "You can rise" he didn't want him to but he didn't need to get absorbed into that feeling yet.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:01 am

stands up but keeps his head bowed. thank you sire. looks around the clearing sensing teh energy of a strange animal not one anyone around here would know about drops into a battle stance his pistol in hand. why is it here already
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Dark ones   Meeting of Dark ones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Dark ones
Page 1 of 1