Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) Empty
PostSubject: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 6:39 am

Link had waited for his friend to stop by. She was late. He was at the airport and waited for Ashtyn. He had packed his sword and had managed to sneak it to the plane.

Boarded the plain. Were there was a Tv in the back. He waited for Ashtyn. He had alot of Japanesse money and they where gonna land in Tokyo and then go on from there.

His mission was to get back the gold bladed sword from the Alliance of Ninjas and Samurais. They could not take on two vampries.

Links fangs came out as he waited.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:52 am

Though Ashtyn had planned not to come at the last minute she decided to meet Link and go to Japan. It would be good for her to hang out with another vampire, and have at least one last trip before classes start, aside from going home often. She had no idea what she would do in Japan, but it's a new place for her, and since Asia is her home it feel good to at least be on the continent. "Hey Link! Sorry I'm late...When's our flight?" she said exasperated.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 8:41 am

LInk looked at Ashtyn as they boarded the plain and sat down. There was Tvs in the back of the chairs. He sat down and looked out the Window and the plain started moving now they where in the air. Link was chewing on gum because it helps when your ears pop. He turned on the TV in the back and turned to the movies. He started watching a movie called Pink Panther 2.

"Ok listen up this isnt a vaction its a mission. I have to give back a gold sword to the the acinet Samurai Rinto. I gave him the sword about 200 years ago. He is a vampire too. So one thing is Ninjas and Samurais are gonna stop us so are you go with a sword. Ya digg"He said. He had his sword up in his suitcase. Over him.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 1:22 pm

"What!? Really? No wonder Evelyn didnt go along. "You conned me into going!" Although realizing she was already in the plane, she really had no choice but to go along. Though her view of Link was not good. He proved that you really couldn't trust anyone. Then she turned to to the side away from him and began flipping through movies, though she was to pissed to pay attention. "And thought this was going to be my last vacation getaway" she huffed under her breathe.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:56 pm

A few hours later the plane landed. Ashtyn stepped out feeling awkward and not sure what to do, and though she was a vampire this was out or her norm. "I don't want to be here link and from the sounds of it, this won't turn out to be fun" then she looked down to her feet kicking a little pebble a few inches away. "Plus I was informed there's a ball at school and I really don't want to miss it...I'm sorry...but good luck with the whole sword thing." she looked up to see his confused face, "I'll wait for you back at the academy" she said softly as she walked down the hall. Ashtyn felt bad but she knew it was the right thing to do and she wouldn't miss the ball for anything. Since she was in Asia she decided to run home first and check on her mom in India.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Link shook his head. "Ok... If you stay I'll go to the ball with you and anyway I didnt mean it wasnt all gonna be. We got a great hotel and were gonna be staying here for a week if I get the sword in two days which it will probaly take We can gave a nice vacation."
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:35 pm

[Before Ashtyn Left] "The ball is tonight! I am going to head back...I don't want to miss it. But when the ball is over we can come back to Japan and I will gladly come. I hope to see you there." Ashtyn said as she began to flee back to her home in India.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))   Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission to Japan ((Ashtyn))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com