Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome, Welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scara

Scara

Character sheet
Name: Cyb Alexander
Species: 1/2 Earth Demon 1/2 Human

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:48 pm

Cyb slowly padded through the vast corridors of Vaughn Academy. The buckles on her boots rattled, and her suit cases' wheels shook, making a horribly annoying sound.
She shook her head, flipping her hair of of her face. The girl stopped and pulled her wild mane back into a hair tie. Adjusting her yellow, knit bag she continued on. She observed ther signs on the doors. She had finally made it to the girls' dorms. She huffed, her nerves getting to her.
"They won't like you"A voice whispered in her ear. Cyb whipped around. No one was there.
The voice chuckled."When will you learn?"
"Go away," Cyb snapped.
"I can't. Now, what was I saying? Ah yes, you should just turn around now."
"I won't."
"But you want to..."
Cyb dropped her suit case, and stamped her foot. The voice disappeared, snickering.
Cyb picked up her luggage. She found an empty room, the door stood ajar. She poked her head in. There was nothing there but a desk and a few beds. The windows let in a cool, grey light.
She wiped the cold sweat from her forehead. The bats in her stomach were reduced to moths.
"I do want to turn around," She admitted. She knew why her mother sent her hear. Cyb looked just like her father. Just a painful memory for the both of them. She sighed and stepped into the room.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 10:59 am

Vellina woke up this morning with a premonition. Someone new was coming today, she just knew it. Grinning, she tugged her long golden hair back in an unruly ponytail and tugged on her favorite blue dress. The wrap around one that she tied her brown belt around. Sliding on her brown boots, she smiled reassuringly in the mirror before stepping outside, just in time to see a new girl entering an unknown dorm.

' I was right! ' She thought happily to herself.
Vell almost skipped down the hallway and knocked on the door, " Helloooo.. I'm Vellina! I was wondering if I could introduce myself.. ? "
Back to top Go down
Scara

Scara

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Cyb had just sat her bags on the far bed when a knock rapped on the door. She turned and strode toward the door. She opened it revealing a cheerful face.
"Hello," Cyb said. The girl had such a pretty dress. She smoothed her own green skirt.
"I'm Cyb. Cyb Alexander," She said, a small grin breaking across her face.

OOC: Liek meh Avatar?? Haha

Last edited by Scara on Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:16 pm

OOC XD TOOTHLESS!<3 that face is just so freaking adorable!

IC: Vellina could hear someone padding to the door, and then she appeared. A girl slightly shorter than she, with freckles spattered across her nose. She had slightly pale skin, and she had brown eyes.. No, they were slightly green when they caught the light. Vell smiled at her, " Fully, I'm Vellina Morgan. An absolute pleasure to meet you. " She chuckled and held out her hand, offering to shake Cyb's.

" What an unusual name, if I do say so myself. " She grins at her .
Back to top Go down
Scara

Scara

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:06 pm

Cyb grinned and took Vellina's hand. A shudder ran through her arm. She had never felt something like this before. It was mighty strange, yet familiar.
She squeezed Vellina's hand. "Demon?" She asked, her eyes fading from a dark green.
That was strange. She thought, deeply puzzled.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:13 pm

Vell smiled kindly, shaking her hand firmly, but friendly.
" Yes, indeed! " She grinned and tucked a stray piece of gold hair behind her ear, " Water Demon.. And you.. I'm gonna take a guess and say.. Earth Demon? You look like it. "
Back to top Go down
Scara

Scara

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:26 pm

Cyb nodded. "Half Earth Demon," She sighed. "Its so strange, saying that," She admitted. It was strange. What 16 year old girl gets to say that every day?
She pulled her hand away from Vellina's, realizing that she was still holding onto it. "Ach," She mumbled, then asked"Would you like to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:37 pm

" Of Course! " Vell said enthusiastically. She grinned and sauntered in, the skirt of her dress blowing behind her like the waves of a lake.

" You know, it is awkward saying it, especially if you were raised as a human. " She nodded in agreement, " But I was raised as a water demons. I just adapted and introduced myself as such. "
Back to top Go down
Scara

Scara

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 4:40 pm

"Hmm,"Cyb mused. She turned and followed the girl into her room. "I was raised by humans," She agreed. "My mother. My father...." She paused, "Well, I never knew my father."
She sat down on her bed, pushing her bags out of the way. She looked back up a Vellina, "So, you said that you were raised by demons? Was yuor mother a demon?" She asked, hoping not to press to much.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 12:56 pm

Vellina paused for a moment. Her mother had been the water demon in her family.. And her father had been Half water demon. Shortly after Vell's birthday, her mother passed on, but her father took control of her. Raising her, helping her, protecting her.. And now he was gone. SHoving that thought away, she offered a light smile, " Yes, Yes she was indeed a demon. A water one to be exact. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome, Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome, Welcome   Welcome, Welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome, Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Dorms :: Girls Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com