Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Midnight Swim

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

A Midnight Swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:11 pm

Evelyn felt a force tackle her to the ground. Link. A silver bullet seemed to whizz through the air past them. ' Oh crap.. ' Evelyn thought.

" I'm probably gonna die.. " Link had said.. No. No one was going to die. Ev got to her feet with her usual grace and peered around. ' Weapons.. Weapons.. Weapons.. What could be used? ' Her gaze locked on a fairly large fallen branch. She didn't want to fang out if she didn't have to. Grabbing the heavy branch ( which looked fairly awkward when carried by Ev, being her petite little self ), she hoisted it over her shoulder.

Green eyes searched the perimeter for Vampire Hunters. There! Hidden in a patch of trees, she saw one. A muscular middle aged man was aiming an arrow at someone. She couldn't tell if it was Lucien or Link.. She subtly crept over. He pulled back, ready to release the wooden arrow, just before she tapped him on the shoulder.

He looked over at her menacingly,] " Look-y here, I've got m'self a pretty little leech. Come to get a taste of this? " His turned the pointed tip of arrow at her, just for her to whip the branch right to his head. A padded thud was heard as his body hit the forest floor.

Malicious laughter sounded behind her, high pitched and feminine. Turning around in her spot, she caught sight as a fairly young woman thrust a large, pointed stake at Ev's heart.

Everything seemed to freeze for a moment, slowed down. Ev felt everything crash down in that brief part of a second. Lucien, her parents, the Academy.. Funeral.. Everything gone.

She dodged out of the way as fast her vampire speed could and she grabbed the stake out of the girl's surprisingly strong grip. Ev turned the stake so it was aiming at the woman instead.

' Ev.. you can kill her.. You can do it.. ' Something just seemed wrong.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:08 pm

Lucien saw everything happen to Ev as he ran towards her. He saw the stake in her hand, the way she held it towards the woman, the way there was hesitation in her eyes. Like... Like she was thinking of killing the female hunter. Lucien had sworn to himself to never hit a girl, and he had stood by that, but the way Ev was right now, he needed to get the huntress away from her.

"EV! Don't do it!" Lucien shouted as he ran, putting on his vampire speed. He shsoulder barged the huntress, sending her flying. "Ev... put the stake down. You don't need to kill them. Come on, give me the stake. You need to get out of here."

Lucien took the stake from Ev's hand as gently as he could while he talked. He focused on his fire ability and burnt it to ashes.

"Ev.. go back to the castle. Please... I couldn't bear it if someone hurt you." He said, the gash on his face from the dagger totally forgotten abecause of the shock of seeing Ev's hesitation. But he understood the hesitation... he felt the same thing. Kill to survive. But while the vampire in him was screaming that, Lucien ignored it. He knew better than to murder someone. All the while he faced Ev, he kept his senses open, just in case any hunter's tried to get them. It seemed that there were only seven left, two going after Link. And there was probably another one that Link was after, which made eight. Three for Link, five for Lucien. Unless Ev stayed, which Lucien would het she would. She was a stubborn lass, wouldn't be told what to do. That was one of the things that Lucien loved about her. "You're not going, are you? Well then... I'll take these three down, you get those two?" He asked, a grin on his face. "Just remember... no killing, Ev. We're not the monsters they think we are."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 2:30 pm

Lucien appeared suddenly, a hero clad in swim trunks. (( OOC moment: I couldn't help but laugh at that )) He knocked the Vampire Huntress away and turned to her, taking away the stake from her hand. Ev fluttered her eyes, as if just coming back.

" Sorry.. " She murmured and then looked up at his face. A scar was scratched rugged across his face. Evelyn reached up and caressed the side of his face.

" Oh, Lucien.. " She pressed a kiss against his cheek, Her eyes were concerned. She wrapped him in a brief embrace, flashing him a smile.

" We'll fix this later.. " She bolted off in the direction of the two vampire hunters.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 4:18 am

Wham! Was the sound when he punched a hunter in the face. Then Link frontflipped on a vampirehunters shoulders and slammed his head with his feet. Link kept running and got his feet tied by a guy with a rope. "Oh so you wanna play like that. Well ok." Link jumped up and started walking on his hand then jumped to a sharp branch and let it loose.

He then saw Lucien and Evelyn from affar. Then went into both of their minds. Bye guys. And he ran deep into the forset to chase more Vampire Hunters. Not knowing if he was coming out alive.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:13 am

"Don't apologize, Ev. You never need to do that...." Lucien said, pressing Ev's hand to his face. Lucky for him, vampires healed quickly, and so the scar would be gone by morning. After all, it had gone from a gash in the face to a scar in just a few minutes.

As Ev bolted from him to get the two hunters she was after, Lucien tured to face the three that were left, anger and determination in his eyes.

"Nobody threatens my girlfriend. Nobody!" He said, voice quiet, but carrying across to the hunters, full of menace and the promise of pain. "DEATH OR GLORY!" He yelled, then charged. All three hunters charged at him, and Lucien jumped over them, turning in the air to land behind them.

He hit one on the back of his head, knocking him out, leaving him with two. Both attacked Lucien, and were well coordinated. Lucie blocked one hit and managed to get a kidney punch in, but in return was slashed across his chest by a knife. He let out a hiss of pain, and when the hunter slashed again, Lucien grabbed his arm, hitting the elbow and breaking the arm. The hunter yelled out in pain, dropping his knife and clutching the broken limb close to his chest, swearing. Lucien let out a smile of grim satisfaction, which quickly turned to concentration as he turned to face the other hunter who was picking himself up off the floor after the kindey punch.

Setting himself in a fighting stance, Lucien waited for the guy to charge. Which he didn't. Instead, he started to circle Lucien, waiting to time his attack, as Lucien was doing. They both ran at each other at the same time, a fist directed at the other. Both fists connected. Lucien felt the impact, but other than that was fine, thanks to his hard vampire skin. The hunter, on the other hand, felt his knuckles and hand break, as well as his cheek one smash at the force of impact from his punch hitting Lucien's face and the punch he recieved. That was when Lucien punched the guy in the head again, not hard enough to break his skull, but enough to knock him out. Two hunters down, one not in much of a position to fight him. Facing the last hunter, who was still clutching his broken arm, Lucien smiled, a smile that was creepy and downright vampiric.

"Night night." He said, as his fist went towards the hunter.

As the hunter's unconscious body fell to the floor, Lucien heard Link's voice in his head ad started to run to where his friend was.

I'm coming mate... don't you die on me!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:41 am

Evelyn ran along the soft ground of the forest, eyes locking on the two hunters trying to hide in the shadows. One was a tall, thin man.. No, it was a boy! He looked just around Lucien's age, but far less attractive. He was standing next to a middle-aged woman with frizzy red hair. She was short, and didn't appear very agile.

'This should be easy.. ' Ev thought to herself.

Creeping through the crisp night air, she hid behind the tree right behind them. Her eyes locked on them as she heard them talking,

"Mother, I don't need you here to protect me. The last one is just a -girl-, I can take her.. "

At that, Evelyn felt herself smirk. A low feminine voice responded,

" You bloody sexist, honestly, you're just like your father. She isn't just any girl, my daft son, she's a vampire. You know, merciless bloodsuckers who don't take no for an answer.. "

Evelyn couldn't resist . Stepping out from behind the tree, she murmured,

" Well.. Let's not go that far. "

Evelyn always had an astonishing ability to control people with her gaze. Persuasion, some would say. People became.. Mesmerized when they looked in her eyes. She could control what they would do, so easy. Manipulating their emotions, their bodies. She supposed that certain Vampires picked up certain powers due to how powerful the one that bit them was. This was the perfect time for those powers.

Green eyes stayed wide, and as soon as the mortals looked at her, all the anger melted away from their face and their mouths were agape . She murmured low, the perfect way to hypnotize,

" Turn around.. Go.. Forget everything that you've seen, every reason why you're here.. and Never come back.. "

The boy turned first, in an unwavering trance, the woman second. They slowly walked away, just before Evelyn exclaimed, " Faster. "

They bolted off.

She leaned against the tree, a small smile of satisfaction on her perfect lips, " That was easy . "
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:14 am

Link jumped of a tree kicking a hunter in the chest making him fall. A hunter came a him with a wooden stake and Link backflipped while in the air link took the stake and bange the hunter in the head knocking him out. "No one hurts my friends." He whispered.

Im comin' mate.... Dont die on me!

Link heared in his mind. Dont worry not even close. I'll be there in a sec. Link said into luciens mind. He ran to them. He saw Evelyn. "Sup."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:44 pm

OOC Oi, guys, we need to post here XD
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:01 am

OCC: Well Im trying to get Lucien but he wont. Post here mate.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:04 am

It's Skygge's turn to post, ain't it?
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 7:27 am

((After all three of us post one more time))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 12:57 am

OOC Anyvays, I duuno where Skygge is xD
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 2:44 am

OOC:Oi guys we're spamming the thread.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 7:37 am

Lucien heard Link's reply in his mind and joined him and Evelyn. The vampire hunters were either unconscious or had run off. Now the only problem they had to deal with was getting rid of them and making them forget everything.

"We're gonna have to go through their pockets and remove all their weapons, and then, I guess we need to get them healed up. Ev, when they wake up, could you use your mind control thing to make them forget all about this, and make them go away?"

It wasn't much of a plan, but it was better than nothing. Lucien would rather not have any blood on his hands tonight, or any other night, for that matter. He wasn't going to kill anyone if he could help it. They would have time to get it all done, luckily. It was only just after midnight, so they had hours left to get everything sorted. Or they could just dump the hunters in the middle of the woods and leave them to fend for themselves against all the creatures that inhabited them, but that would really be the same as killing them.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 am

((Hey I HAVE MIND CONTROL TOO!))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 10:36 pm

OOC Mine is sexier. XD just kidding. You should help Ev, if she did the mind-control-y thing to all of them, she'd feel wiped :3
IC: Evelyn tilted her head to the side as Lucien appeared. Again, shirtless, she did her best to aim her gaze at his eyes. This was a very serious situation, after all. Biting her lip, she nodded. That was a rather good idea, she didn't want to hurt these people.. At least not permanently. She shuddered at the thought,

" Sure.. " She ran a hand through her hair and murmured, " I could get started while they're all passed out.. " Ev skipped away, kneeling by one of the seemingly sleeping bodies. It seemed as if she were whisper in it's ear, her hand resting on it's chest.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:47 pm

Link started taking weapons. He noticed one bleeding. He took off his shirt. He put it on the injury. Then erased minds.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

As Evelyn and Link went to work wiping the minds of the hunters, Lucien went round collecting their weapons. There was no point in wastnig them by destroying them, so he'd dump them in the armoury later, where all the weapons went when someone hadn't claimed them. As he went through the jacket of one of the hunters, a strong scent of blood filled his mind, and the monster in him cried out, hungry for the blood of a human. As a vampire, it was a constant battle to keep the beast down, not giving into the desire to kill and drink. Lucien resisted the urge to rip the throat from the hunter and feed. While what he was might have been defined as a monster, he wasn't one. There were enough animals in the forest to keep him fed. And, if what Ev said was right, he didn't want to get addicted to the taste of human blood. He would not end up been the mindless slave of the addiction, not like the vampire that had attacked him.

Looking for where the smell was coming from, Lucien saw that the hunter's arm had been cut open and blood was gushing from it. While he might not be able to heal others, he thought he could do something about this. Using his abilities over fire, he summoned a small flame on his thumb and forefinger and ran it across the wound, sealing it shut. It would definitely hurt whe he woke up, but the hunter would survive.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:55 pm

Evelyn had just finished wiping the mind of the last one. She could feel the pull that dragged down on her when she used her power. Though, as a vampire, she would rejuvenate quickly, but right at that moment, with the battle, and her fight to control the urge.. no, the craving to drink the blood clean from these humans, she resisted. Her body felt battered and used and she leaned up against the tree lightly, trying not to look so distraught.

She looked at all the bodies and sighed, quickly turning her gaze to the Academy, what she felt was her only safe haven.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:15 am

((IM A MOD!))

Link looked at the Acadmey. "Guys. Dont think im mental or bonkers or anything. But I think we're the only chance the Academy has. Other than Thanatos. But I think we have to save camp." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 6:08 pm

Lucien walked to where Ev was sat down, dumped the pile of weapons he had and sat next to her. She must have been totally drained after wiping so many memories, and Link must have been too. He noticed Ev look over at the Academy, their home, the only place around where they thought they were safe from those outside that seeked them harm, like the hunters.

He looked up as Link spoke.

"Not just us, Link. Everyone here at the Academy. This is our home and we need to fight to protect it... But we should stay here, let them bring the fight to us. They'll come here expectnig vampires, and they'll get a shock when they meet the demons and werewolves, the shapeshifters and the half breeds. This is our home, and we can't abandon it, no matter what the reason."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

Evelyn listened intently and watched him with green eyes. She reached over with her petite hand and entwined their fingers..

It felt as if everything happened so fast. Suddenly, now there were Vampire Hunters and they had to fight to stop them. A miniature war involving the Academy. Where could she feel safe now, if not here? There was no other place and she felt the lingering worry and dread settle in her stomach. She had lived with this feeling all her life, and now it was back.
' Oh god.. What are we going to do? ' She thought to herself.

OOC for some reason, I feel like this is short. I would've psoted earlier but I've been kinda busy. Birthday in a day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:46 am

OOC: I know this is late, but happy belated birthday, Em! 8D Link, tis your turn to post!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Midnight Swim   A Midnight Swim - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Midnight Swim
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2