Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Night Trail

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Night Trail Empty
PostSubject: Night Trail   Night Trail I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:01 pm

It was a full moon night. A large pool of light fell upon Ev as she walked along the rocky trail. She knew she should've been more concerned about the dangers of the woods, but she just had to get out of the Academy. She walked with her hands in the pockets of purple jacket, green eyes flicking around the forest only slightly. She didn't want to run into anything like a shade. Those were things that scared her most, especially since Lucien wasn't here to help her.

She paused, getting a slight view of the lake. It gleamed with moonlight, rippling. It always made her curious, what was down there?

She had a feeling she wasn't alone.

Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Night Trail Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Trail   Night Trail I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:03 pm

It was a late night but still young as Kouryu wandered through the trails, the blood from his kill, a young deer, still fresh in the air, stepping silently in his lesser dragon form, not as big as his full size but his appearance was still that of a dragon. He decided that it would be nice to enjoy his meal beside the lake under the cover of the moon, thinking to himself that no harm could be done since he would only have to worry about the children of the night and other denizens of the dark. With a shrug, he moved onward through the trails, a soft jingle being heard as his draconic necklace hung around his neck and his red eyes panned the forest for life till he saw something, a heat source at the other side of the lake. A thought came through his mind and he arched himself slightly and spread his wings out as he looked upon the figure and withdrew himself as he saw that it was of human form. "It seems someone is with me...I do not want to startle so I shall at least let them know I am here and see how they react..." With that set in his mind, he straightened himself and let out a soft growl, allowing his eyes to flash a brighter red as he watched the figure curiously.
Back to top Go down

Night Trail
Page 1 of 1