Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday, Lucien.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones
Species: Vampire

Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 8:49 am

((Luc you should say that you like the son. Ev Im exactly like aarons Charrie))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 pm

((Ispiration has struck!))

"Yeah, that's a good song..."
Lucien said, after he'd gone through it with Link. As Ev skipped over to them and put her arm round him, he gave her a kiss on the cheek. When she asked what they were doing, Lucie grinned. "Just talking about songs... speaking of which, I've just thought up of another one!"

Letting go of Ev, Lucien went to Link and whispered in his ear the song he was going to play. Then, turning to look at the rest of the band members, Lucien let out a loud whistle.

"Oi, you lot! Come on, we've got another song to do!"

As everyone got on stage and Lucie hurriedly, but quietly, told them what song he wanted to do, they got into position. Lucien wasn't going to play the guitar for this song. He'd just be singing. He looked at Ev, winked and said to her, "This one's for you, gorgeous."

With that he nodded to the band and they started to play.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:14 pm

Evelyn peered up at Lucien curiously. Another song! She smiled brightly and blushed as he kissed her cheek. As he and Link headed back up on the stage, she glided over and poised herself on one of those metal, foldable chairs.

' This one's for you, gorgeous, ' He had said.
Peering up with her intent green gaze, they started.
And her heart seemed melt in her heart.
Ev listened intuitively and as the song ended, she walked to the edge of the stage and peered up at Lucien.
" I loved it. " She smiled.

OOC XD I need to stop changing Ev's sig, but I still don't like it. Gahh
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:26 am

Link was glad Evelyn liked it. "Now Lucien. Its my turn to sing." He said. "This is what we were saying before you came Ev." He said.

Starting to hear the music from the others Link put his mouth to the microphone and sang.

Link looked at Ev. "Song reqeusted for you. By Lucien." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:44 am

Lucien blushed a little when Link told Ev the song was requested by him.

"I can't take all the credit for it... It was Link who pointed the song out to me, and I thought it was a good one." He said. To be honest, he was glad that Link had sung it. It might have been his birthday, but Lucien didn't want to steal the spotlight from everyone. All he wanted to do was have fun. He looked at Ev, a cheeky grin on his face. "So, Ev... Link and I have both sung. I think it's your turn now." He chuckled as he finished what he was saying. He'd yet to hear Evelyn sing, but he didn't doubt her voice would be as good as her looks.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:56 am

Evelyn bit her lip automatically, the shyness kicking in. She'd actually never really sung in front of anyone.. And, well, she ought, shouldn't she? She crossed her arms and peered up at Lucien with a disgruntled expression before cracking a smile.

" Maybe sometime, no one wants to hear me sing. " She offered a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Lucien.   Happy Birthday, Lucien. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Lucien.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2