Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:56 am

There was a town, albeit a small town, near the Academy. In this town resides small, little Coffee shops, clothing stores, connected with stripmalls founds near a park that centered this small town. This park was called Sybil's Park, after the founder of the small town of Near End.

Varton Torn, Werewolf, walked along the edge of the park, frost bitten flowers peeking through the cracks in the side walk. He ran a hand through his light tinted hair and peered around. He'd been alone for a long time, hidden away from everyone, all the new students, and the old ones.

Nothing seemed right.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:51 am

Nezzera was walking in the park near the academy and sat on one of the swings when she spots movement near he edge of the woods surrounding half of the park. When She looks to see who it is she sees a boy. He looks a bit familiar nez thinks to herself. She quickly looks around to make sure no one else is in the park and then changes to her cat form. Nezzera walks up to the boy and when she looks up at his face she suddenly remembers who it is. Varton. "meow" nez says then remembers she is in cat form. Her tail swishes back and forth as she starts to change back then realizes how silly she would look.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:51 am

Nezzera was walking in the park near the academy and sat on one of the swings when she spots movement near he edge of the woods surrounding half of the park. When She looks to see who it is she sees a boy. He looks a bit familiar nez thinks to herself. She quickly looks around to make sure no one else is in the park and then changes to her cat form. Nezzera walks up to the boy and when she looks up at his face she suddenly remembers who it is. Varton. "meow" nez says then remembers she is in cat form. Her tail swishes back and forth as she starts to change back then realizes how silly she would look.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:52 am

Ooc// crap computer froze up and it posted twice :/
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:24 pm

Varton gazed quizzically at the cat. Being a werewolf, for some reasoon, cats weren't too fond of him. But was this a normal cat.. ? Something was odd about it. He reached down and patted it's head, slowly retracting his hand.

" Hello. Can you understand me? "
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 8:10 pm

Nez nods her head slightly and looks forward expectantly.
"meow?" should i change bak or keep you in suspense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome   Welcome I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of School :: North America-
Jump to:  
Forumotion's free forums | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com