Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting Out

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:07 am

Evelyn knew she ought not to be out at night, with vampire hunters running around ( apparently ), but she could only stay cooped up for long! Her gaze from her room was locked on the lake. Wouldn't it be nice to go for a swim?

Being as sneaky as she could, she slipped on her bathing suit beneath her clothes. Walking down the long hallway, she remained silent, as not to wake anyone.

Once she made it to the main doors of the Academy, she slowly opened them and slipped out with a ballerina's grace.

As she crept towards the lake, she felt herself smile. The moonlight made each wave sparkle and shimmer, almost reflecting the starlit sky.

What harm could be done here? It was peaceful.. And tranquil..
Once she met the sandy shore, she cautiously slipped off her clothes. Even though she knew no one was around, and even though she had the beauty of a vampire, she felt self conscious, always.

Beneath her clothes revealed the black and silver bikini, and taking no time at all, she ran towards the water, midnight waves flying behind her. She dived in and was hit by the suddenly cold water, awakening her senses.

She let her head bob above the water, scanning the area just in case.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:38 pm

Night time, again. Lucien was sick of been cooped up inside. There had been vampire hunters around that had attacked last time he was out, but he hadn't heard about any since. That didn't stop the Academy deciding that it was best for everyone to stay inside, whether it was day or night. Not that Lucien would ever go out in the daytime, unless he was suicidal or something. Been a vampire, he couldn't. He'd be burnt to a crisp, turn into ashes and be blown away by the wind.

Still, been stuck in here was making him go crazy. He couldn't deal with this any more. What he wanted was to clear his head. He'd stay away from the woods tonight, for a bit at least. He didn't know if he'd get thirsty later. But what he wanted was to go for a swim. Evelyn hadn't visited tonight, and so Lucien assumed she was busy. He made sure his door was locked, and slipped on his swim shorts.

Opening his bedroom window, Lucien took a deep breath of the outside air. He didn't need to breathe, but it was habit. Plus, with breathing came the sense of smell, one of Lucien's most important senses. Sticking his head out of his window, Lucien took a look around on the grounds. There was no one outside. That was good.

He climbed onto his windowsill and let a grin cross his face as he knew what he was about to do. He leapt from the open window, soaring towards the ground. If he'd been a human, he'd have been dead from the fall. As a vampire, it was nothing. He landed lightly on his feet and took off running towards the lake. He kept his wits about him, just in case any hunters were hiding around, but there didn't seem to be any.

As he got closer to the water, he saw there was already someone else in the lake. He hid in some bushes and took a closer look. He saw who it was, swimming around. It was Evelyn Rose, his girlfriend. Lucien hadn't seen her in her swim stuff before, and saw that she wore a black and silver bikini. Evelyn looked great in it, but then again, Evelyn looked great in anything. He stepped out of the bushes towards the lake and let the water take him out towards Evelyn, a grin on his face.

"Well well well, fancy finding you here." He said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:48 pm

Evelyn was relaxing. It felt better to have the cool water brush against her skin, it almost made everything seem cleaner, clearer. Not that she was a water demon or anything ( obviously ) but she was kind of drawn to swimming, but mainly by herself, due to the general shyness that inhabited her.
She swam beneath the dark water, her luminous eyes opening to peer at the atmosphere. Everything was peaceful, the only living thing that seemed to be active were several schools of fish. She smiled at them before her head appeared above the dark water again.

She appeared just in time to Lucien, her now shirtless boyfriend in front of her. Evelyn blushed crimson, crossing her arms as she floated there.

" Well.. Hey. " She bit her lip to hide a smile, her eyes watching him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:04 pm

Lucien laid down in the water, floating next to Ev. The water was probably chilly, but Lucien found that thanks to his fire ability, he didn't really feel the cold anymore. Or the heat. To him, the water was the perfect temperature. He loved to swim... it seemed like swimming washed away any stress he was feeling, and he could actually relax.

He noticed Evelyn blush and cheekily winked at her.

"Wow, Ev. You look amazing."
Lucie said. He meant it, too. Ev looked like a model in her bikini. She always managed to look good, but in the bikini she was just... well, Lucien couldn't think of a word for it. He had to stop himself drooling, though. He was glad he wasn't a manga character, or he'd probably be having one of those impossible large random nosebleeds at the moment. "So you got tired of been cooped up too, then? I hate been stuck inside or been told where I can or can't go."

Lucie was eighteen now, after all. In the eyes of the mortal world, he was an adult. But he was immortal now, as a vampire. So in the eyes of all the other immortals, he was just still a child and probably would be for another hundred years or so.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:07 pm

OOC XD The second paragraph made me crack up :3
IC :

Somehow, Evelyn managed to blush more at his comment. She felt herself saying, with a slight giggle, " You don't look too bad yourself. " She winked back at him and let herself get a look at him.

Geez, the first time she saw him without a shirt on, he had been fighting vampire hunters. If they hadn't almost been killed, she would've been able to enjoy the view. Not that she didn't of course. She blushed secretly to herself as her gaze lingered on him a little too long.

Grinning out of the corner of her mouth, Evelyn peered back up at him, " Yeah, I was getting a tad bored. I actually would've asked you to come along, but..
But she knew she would get all embarassed.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 2:59 pm

Now it was Lucien's turn to blush.

"Well, you're better looking. Don't deny it, gorgeous. Cos it's the truth."
Lucien told Ev. He didn't know why she hadn't asked him to come, but judging by the blush, she would have been embarassed. Lucien could understand that. He'd have been embarassed himself. It wasn't like he wanted to go round topless, after all. He'd feel like he was showing off or something. "So you were just a tad bored? I was going crazy stuck in there! Even playing the guitar didn't get rid of the feeling that I was caged up... I need to be outside at some point of the night. Been stuck indoors just isn't me."

And with that, Lucien went under water. He swam down, glad he didn't need to breathe. After swimming around a bit, he found himself underneath where Ev was floating. If you could grin underwater, Lucien did. He slowly swum up to where Ev was, hands in front of him. It was as though she was on one of those floating things on the water and Lucie was going to tip her off. Only, she wasn't floating on one of those inflatable things. She was on her back.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Evelyn felt herself grin her signature smile at his comment. He was so.. There wasn't a word. She chuckled lightly at his most recent comment, " Well, then thank god you're here. "

' With me.. ' She thought to herself secretly, pleasantly .

He disappeared beneath the dark water for a bit as she floated on her back. Her eyes looked up and observed the sky, with it's tiny blinking lights reflecting down. She was perfectly calm and.. Balanced..
And then..

She was pushed from her current state and landed in the water.

She saw Lucien almost grinning in the cool water. If she could glare, she would of. She cracked a smile out of the corner of his mouth and swam towards him, playfully nudging him as she swam past.

Ev met his gaze, and it seemed as if she were saying, ' Come and get me. '
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:32 pm

Lucien let out an evil little chuckle after he tipped Ev. She looked like she was trying to give him the evil eyes, but couldn't help but smile. Evelyn swam towards him and Lucien wondered what she would do. It turns out, she just nudged him and then swam off. She looked over at him with a look that clearly said 'Catch me if you can'.

"You can swim, but you can't hide!" Lucien called out playfully as he started after her. This was a good night out, so far. It was just Evelyn and himself, there were no vampire hunters, they were having fun swimming... It didn't really get much better than that. Lucien felt at home in the water and raced through it after Ev, though not as fast as he could. He was having fun, after all, and not taking it seriously. He'd catch Ev after he'd chased her for a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 pm

Evelyn felt herself smile as he swam after her. She peered over her shoulder curiously to see him behind her . She paused briefly, to watch him. Winking at him, she swam up to the surface. Taking a breath of unneeded air, she swam over to a large rock that was sticking out of the water.

She climbed onto it and stood up, hands on her hips.

" You know, I feel more confident with you around. " She chuckled, a faint, pale blush on her cheeks.

OOC My posts seem so short XD
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:05 pm

Lucien followed Ev as she swam. When she got out of the water, hands on her hips, he raised his eyebrows. Evelyn then said she felt more confident with him around, making Lucien blush again. He pulled himself out of the water and onto the rock next to Ev and pulled her into a hug, kissing her on the cheek. Looking out over the rock, a thought passed through Lucien's mind, which he voiced.

"I wonder how high we could jump off of here. I bet we'd be able to do an awesome cannonball...." Of course, he wasn't been totally serious. If he was asked, he'd tell anyone he'd rather just spend the night on the rock cuddling up to Ev. He was a hopeless romantic like that, after all.

OOC: So does this DX
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

Evelyn smiled as he climbed up with her. His arms went around her and he kissed her cheek lightly, she let out a content sigh as she wrapped her own arms around him carefully.

She let out a slight chuckled at his idea, brushing her wet waves out of her eyes, " We can do that.. But.. You have to kiss me first. " She grinned at her excuse.

OOC actually, this one was shorter because I had to rush. I gots to go get ready for guard Very Happy can't wait to get back!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:38 pm

Lucien let a happy smile cross his face as Evelyn hugged him back. At her reply to his thinking out loud, Lucien acted with mock shock.

"Kiss you? That's bribery!"
He said, in an obviously over dramatic way, to show he was messing around. Grinning again (like he always seemed to when he was with Evelyn), he added. "You didn't even need to ask."

Lucie leaned his head in, pulling Evelyn closer to him and pressed his lips to hers. He felt the familiar electric shock that passed through him whenever he kissed Ev. Just like his feelings towards her, the way it felt when they kissed was hard to describe. Lucien might have been full of words when he wanted to be, but at times like this, he was speechless. Words failed to get across how right it was. The way both their bodies fit perfectly together, the way his arms fit around her waist, the way their mouths pressed together just seemed to be like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together perfectly... nothing could describe it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:23 pm

Evelyn smiled at him brightly and closed her green eyes. His head bent down and his lips captured her's, in that easy, familiar way. It always felt right, kissing Lucien. They fit, as his hands went around her waist and eyes her hand went to the back of his neck, fingertips curling lightly around his dark hair.

She felt her stomach fill with butterflies, not just by the kiss itself, but by the way he kissed her. His affection clear, and her affection eager to supply. Ev pulled back, his warm breath mingling with her's.

" God, I love you. " With that, she grinned impishly and cannonballed into the dark water.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:12 pm

"Love you too, Ev." Lucien said, then watched as Evelyn ran off the rock and cannonballed into the water. Now it was his turn.

He took a few steps back and ran, jumping at the edge of the rock. He went up, up, up in the air, until he was something like ten mteres high. He didn't know exactly how high he was, it was just a guess. Still, it must have been around there, and it was definitely higher than any human could jump. He curled his legs up to his chest, wrapped his arms around his legs and closed his eyes.

"CANNONBALL!" He shouted as he reached the peak of his jump and came down to the water, creating a massive splash and feeling the water rush over him. He opened his eyes and swam back up to the surface, smiling. Man, that was fun. He had felt like he was flying as he had gained height on his jump. And Lucien would know what flying felt like, as he had done it before. He looked around for Ev, wondering where she had disappeared to. Was she still under water?

OOC: I won't be on friday and saturday, because I'm out this weekend at a friend's. I'll reply some more tonight, but just thought I'd let you know.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:14 pm

Evelyn felt the cold water press around her as she dived in, awaking every nerve in her body. She felt a familiar smile curve on her lips as he cannonballed into the dark water. A giant splash erupted.

Lucien was in the water. Felling mischievous, the raven haired vampire swam as fast as she could and sneaked beneath the wooden dock, peering over at him with green eyes, blushing. Taking a moment, she slid back into the deep water and appeared right beneath Lucien, a closed smile as she ducked behind him and poked his side teasingly.
She mouthed, ' Boo! '

OOC I'm sorry I haven't posted in ages! My internet has been down and all :/ But I's back! Boo!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 3:42 pm

OOC: Guh, I know the feeling >_< Mine has been down for a while, and I've just got it back XD

IC: Lucien spun around in the water as he looked around for Ev, but she was nowhere in sight. He got a prickly feeling on the back of his neck and for some reason, he imagined the Jaws music playing. Then, all of a sudden, he felt a poke in his side. He jumped, and must have come mostly out of the water, before he saw that it was Ev. As he looked at her, she mouthed BOO at him.

Lucien felt like a fool for jumping like that, and his face went bright red as he blushed.

"Boo yourself." He said, sticking his tongue out at his girlfriend. He let himself sink under the water, and swum after Ev, arms outstretched. He was going for a hug, but Ev would probably think he was chasing her or something.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Evelyn floated briefly in the water, an impish grin on her lips. Her eyes glistened and flicked over him, and her heart seemed to melt in her chest. Not willing to run off this time, she swam over and wrapped her arms around him tightly. He loved the feeling of his solid form against her's, and closed her eyes.

Obviously, being a vampire, it made it easier to stay underwater and enjoy the moment, not having to actually breathe or anything.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm

When Evelyn swam towrds him and hugged him, Lucien wrapped his arms around her, enjoying the embrace. He loved how well Ev's body fit against his, how comfortable they were with each other. It was like it had been meant to happen... Like Lucien was only meant to find the girl he was meant to be with after been turned. Like been a vampire, although something he wasn't too happy about been, was something he was meant to be. he not having to breathe thing was a bonus too, becuase it meant he could stay underwater with Evelyn as long as they wanted to. Also, it was quite quiet, with no water demons bothering them, which gave them a bit of rare peace. Lucien treasured these moments. They might happen often (which in his mind was a plus), but he thought that a moment not spent with his girlfriends was a moment wasted. He was just glad that they had so may classes together and so many chances to hang out. The being of the same speices thing was a plus, too, because they both understood the other's needs, espcially when it came to feeding.

While Evelyn had her eyes shut, Lucien let a cheeky grin cross his face and kissed her. It was his first underwater kiss, and he had to admit, it wasn't bad at all. Not that a kiss from Evelyn wasn't... it was just a little unusual that it was underwater. Still, unusual was how both thir lives were. It wasn't exactly normal to be a vampire, and to not have to breathe, after all.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Evelyn felt a warm blush form on her cheeks at his lips met her's. Grinning a tad bit, she let her mouth mold against his in the familiar, comforting way she had grown so accustom to. Her hand slipped up and ran along his side. She loved this. This simple bliss.

Her other hand reached up and slid into his dark, thick locks. She pulled back for the briefest of moments to meet his gaze. That gorgeous blue gaze that made her want to melt.
A dimpled smile appeared on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:58 am

As always, Lucien felt the moment slow as Evelyn kissed him. It was times like these that he loved - so simple, and so heartwarming. It really didn't get much better than this... no monsters, no vampire hunters (though they weren't much different than monsters), no one else. Just Ev and him. They fit together perfectly, as though it was meant to be. Not that Lucien usually thought about that kind of thing.

As she put one hand up along his side, and the other in his hair, Lucien wrapped his arms around her waist. She pulled away after a while and looked at him, the smile that he so loved crossing her face, the dimples there as always. Lucien liked those dimples on EV, he thought they were... cute.

However, while he didn't need to breathe, it had become a habit. As a vampire, his sense of smell was just as important as his sense of sight when it came to hunting, and while it wasn't too bad, not breathing was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. With a quick kiss on the tip of Evelyn's nose, Lucien let go, kicked his legs, and swam back up to the surface, taking a deep breath and letting the night of relaxation let him loose. He lay on his back, slowly kicking his legs to keep him afloat.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:43 pm

Evelyn smiled at him, watching his blue eyes. Those blue eyes she loved.

He swam to the surface, and reappeared floating at the top of the midnight water. Her eyes flicked up to him, watching his movements. Lucien floated right above her.
She couldn't help but notice his slender muscles..
She shook her head. 'Geez, Ev, you need to not think about that. ' She scolded herself.

Evelyn swam to the surface, and came upon a chill. The temperature seemed to be dropping. She glanced behind her where she saw Lucien floating serenely, and then glanced back to the shore.

She reluctantly swam away from Lucien to the shore, a shiver creeping up her spine.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 4:36 pm

Lucien saw Ev come up from the water and swim towards the shore. As he watched, he saw her shiver. She must have ben cold, then. Thanks to him been able to control fire, he didn't really feel the cold. He didn't know how that worked, but hey... at least he was always warm. He swam towards the shore towards Ev, and when he got there, he pulled her into a hug, hoping his body heat would warm her up.

"Woah, Ev... you're freezing! I think it would be best if we went back inside." He said to her, feeling how cold she was against his skin. "We don't want you getting poorly from been too cold. Come on, let's go."

Lucien didn't like to feel controlling, like he felt here... but Evelyn was freezing. He didn't know if vampires could get poorly, and he'd rather not find out in the form of his lover getting ill. If she did, he would too, because he didn't care how ill she was... he'd still kiss her. It meant a lot more to him than been ill did.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:13 pm

Evelyn shuddered again as brief swept over the lake. The chill crept up her spine and caused her whole body to quake briefly. She heard light splashing through water and felt Lucien's arms wrap around her, him himself being warm. She leaned against him slightly.

At his request, she nodded, feeling slightly awkward. Her arm wrapped around his waist as she tucked in her body against his as she walked back to the Academy.

Evelyn let out a small sigh, but her whole body felt cold. Maybe she should rest.. Maybe go to the infirmary ? It wasn't good for vampires to get sick, because whatever it was, it had to be powerful to break through their immortal defenses.

The two of them neared the school's gates.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 11:00 am

Lucien felt concern run through him as Evelyn shivered again. This wasn't good at all, and it was taking too long for them to walk back. She needed to get to the infirmary. The sooner, the better. Hoping that Evelyn wouldn't make a fuss, Luke wrapped his other arm around her, pulled her off her feet and into his arms, and ran to the school. He was thankful for his superspeed, becuase it meant they would get there quicker.

"We're going to the infirmary. You're gonna be ok, Ev, I promise." He said, hoping that his words had some truth to them. He needed Ev to be ok, he couldn't stand seeing her like this.

Running up to the main doors, Lucien put Evelyn down for a second and opened them, bringing her in, shutting them, and picking her up again before running to the infirmary. He rushed in and put her on a bed, and called for help. As one of the nurses who worked in the infirmary came running, Lucien sat down next to Evelyn, taking her hand in his. Man, she was cold. This wasn't good at all.

"We're here, Ev. They're gonna help you and find out what's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

OOC : X3 what the heck? my post was deleted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Out   Getting Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting Out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Lake Ionian :: Swimming-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com