Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Renewed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:16 pm

Evelyn twisted and turned in the rumpled hospital sheets. Memories of the night before flooded into her brain, along with the lingering nightmares. Grotesque images lurked in the back of her mind, just visible.

Her green eyes fluttered open and she looked around. So the infirmary wasn't a dream. She looked around nervously, seeing little tubes running up to the bed and clinging to her arms. Evelyn abruptly closed her eyes.
Not what she had expected.

Softly, her fingertips reached along her arm and tugged one of the wires off. Grateful not to see any blood, she plucked the rest off, just leaving tiny sucker-marks on her arms.

Evelyn sat up in her bed, aware now of the sheer hospital dress she was wearing. Where -had- her clothes gone? What was she here?

The shivering.. What had gone on?

Just then a nurse entered, a bright lipstick smile on her face, " Good Evening, Miss Rose. "
A second nurse entered and murmured something furiously to the other nurse. The lipstick-nurse nodded and shooed her away.

" How are you feeling? "

A disgruntled Evelyn responded, " Confused. "

----------------

The second nurse scurried down the hallway, making her way to the vampire dorms. Upon her arrival, she walked along the walls until she got to the dorm she was looking for ( Lucien's ). Once there, she knocked lightly on the door.

" Hello, Lucien, is it? I have news on Ms. Rose's condition! "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 3:30 pm

Lucien rolled over in his bed and groaned as someone knocked on his dorm room door. Didn't they know how early in the evening it was? Had the sun even fully gone down yet? His face was still a little sore from earlier this morning when he'd got some sun on it, though luckily, the burn had gone and faded without leaving a scar. He heard his name and was going to ignore it, until he listened closer and heard that it was someone with news on Evelyn's condition. As whoever it was called her Ms Rose, he figured it was a nurse.

That woke Lucien up quicker than an electric shock could.

"Hang on a sec, I'll be right with you!" He called, grabbing some clothes. He got them on, and quickly ran a comb through his hair. He wished he could see himself in a mirror, because it was a pain not been able to see how he looked and sort it out. Still, his hair shouldn't be too much of a mess. Not that it mattered. There was news on how Ev was, and that was the most important thing.

Lucien rushed out of his room, zipping up his jeans and buttoning the top as he did so. The nurse smiled at him and told him Evelyn was awake. With a quick thanks, Lucien ran off to the medical wing, not bothering to wait for the nurse to walk along with him. He wanted to see Ev, and he wanted to see her now. The nurse would just slow him down.

Running to the room, Lucien stopped and knocked on the door. After all, he didn't walk in on Evelyn getting dressed. That would just be rude. After a couple of seconds, he walked into the room.

"Ev!" He said, joy in his voice to see that she was up. He ran over to her and gave her a hug, holding her close. "How're you feeling? I heard that the nurses think you were poisoned, maybe by vampire hunters..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 5:12 pm

As soon as the second nurse left, the current nurse did meaningless little things. Checking her temperature, almost checking her pulse ( Evelyn had to remind her that she was supposed to not have one ), and then the nurse provided her with new clothes they had taken from her closet.

' Lovely.. ' She thought, and offered the nurse a soft smile.

" What do you think was wrong with me? " She asked curiously, sternly.

The nurse carefully rested her hand on the young girl's shoulder.

" We think you were poisoned, Ms. Rose. We still are checking to see what it was. Lucky for you, we were able to eliminate all disrupting chemicals in your blood shortly after the tests. "
The nurse, Nurse Linda Bradbury, gave another smile, wrinkles lining her mouth.

" I'll leave you alone to change. "

The nurse turned and softly exited the room.

Suddenly it hit Evelyn, the one thing she couldn't completely remember, Lucien!

He had taken her here, gotten her to the infirmary. He must be worried..

Ev wanted to see him badly.

Getting ready to change, she started to take off her shirt when a knock at the door was heard.

' Perhaps another nurse.. ' Tugging her shirt down, she didn't get to see who had entered.
Suddenly, Lucien had his arms around her.
Ev sank into the feeling completely, wrapping her arms around Lucien, keeping him close.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:37 pm

Lucien held Ev close as she hugged him back, losing himself in the embrace.

"I'm here now, love. Everything's gonna be okay." He said, still holding her. Man, he'd been scared last night. Lucien had only felt that fear once before, and that was when he'd been attacked and turned into a vampire. "I'm so glad you're better... Last night I.. I....." Lucien trailed off, his voice becoming a whisper. "I thought I was gonna lose you."

Lucien kept his arms around her for another minute or two before stepping back to get a look at how Evelyn was looking to be doing. She seemed a lot better than last night, that was for sure. Gone were the shivering, the paleness and the coldness that was abnormal even for a vampire. Ev seemed to be back to her normal temperature, not a hint of a shudder. She was still pale, of course, as she was a vampire. But a bit of colour had come back into her cheeks, the rosy tint there that Lucien loved (just like he liked Evelyn's dimples... he found them cute). Lucien also noticed she was wearing hospital clothes. He raised an eyebrow at that.

"Hospital clothes? Well... I guess it's better than sleeping in your bikini." He said, a small smile on his face. "Although, personally, I think you looked a lot better in the bikini. Not that you don't look gorgeous anyway. You always do." He grinned a little more, then the smile slipped from his face. "How're you feeling? I heard the nurses saying they thought that it was poison... do you have any idea how that happened?"

Lucien glaced around the room, but he didn't see anything abnormal, nor could he hear or smell anything. Then again, the strength of the smell from the disinfectant could probably mask almost anything. It didn't help that as a vampire, Lucien's nose was extremely sensitive to smell. As he looked around, he saw Evelyn's clothes on the bed.

"Oh! You were getting changed... I shouldn't have come in. Do you want me to wait outside while you get dressed?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 10:14 pm

As he held her, uttering those soft words, she murmured, " I'm alright.. I'm sorry you had to worry.. " She reached up and caressed the side of his face longingly.

Lucien watched her, as if observing if anything was the matter with her. His eyes gazed over her and then met her gaze. At his comment, she blushed crimson, " How you flatter me.. "

As his smile disappeared, so did her's. Anxiously taking his hands, she squeezed them lightly. At his question, she exclaimed, " I don't know.. I just recently found out. The blood tests might help find out. " She offered an encouraging smile.

At his final exclamation, she gave a soft chuckle and got up on her tippy-toes. Pressing her lips to his cheek lightly, she murmured, " I'm glad you came. I'll be out in a moment. "

Letting go of his hands, she turned around and started changing.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:20 am

"Don't apologise, Ev. It's not your fault. But when I find whoever did that to you... they'll regret it." Lucien said, holding her hand to his face. He smiled when EVelyn said he was flattering her. "I wouldn't say it's flattery, I'd say it's the truth. You truly are gorgeous, Ev."

Lucien listened as EV said that the blood tests might help find out how it happened. "I hope so. If we find out how it happened, then that means we can protect ourselves against it, or at least know how to notice it. And see if it was man made poison, or natural. The real mystery isn't just what it was, but how it got into you. You'd have felt it if someone shot a dart into you. If it was something in the water or air, then how come I didn't get poisoned too? It's a bit weird how you were the only one attacked... if it was vampire hunters, don't you think they'd have gone for both of us?"

"Well, I'm not gonna leave you here without visiting you, love. I wouldn't be a very good boyfriend if I did." Lucien said when Evelyn told him she'd be out in a moment. "I'll get a cup of blood for us both."

As Ev turned around, Lucien put his arms around her waist from behind, put his head over her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you, Ev. Never forget that." He whispered into her ear, before leaving the room and going to get some blood, letting Evelyn get changed in peace.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:44 pm

Blushed crimson at his original statements, exclaiming softly, " You're so protective of me. " Evelyn slid her hand off his handsome face and entwined her fingers with Lucien's.

She reached up and brushed her dark hair out of her face and peered up at him with her green eyes, thinking to herself. Why had she been poisoned? How? Maybe is was just lingering inside of her, maybe activated by the blood she took ?
Her eyes grew downcast.
Ev smiled weakly at his request. Blood did sound good right about now, even if there was still some part of her that didn't completely accept that she was a vampire.

As she slowly turned around to begin change, she felt his arms around her, and his soothing voice by her ear. He murmured those three sweet words, that still made her heart melt.

Blushing softly, even after he left, she exclaimed into the room, " I love you too. "

Slowly slipping out of her thin hospital dress ( and thanking God that there were no windows for many reasons ), she softly tugged on her black leggings and sliding on her worn Converse. Finally topping off with an old baggy black t-shirt, she hastily combed her fingers through her hair, to tame the unruly tendrils.

Grinning softly to herself in success, she walked over and opened the door, stepping out into the cool, white hallway, guiding herself through to the main entrance. She carefully sat down in one of the waiting room chairs. Nurses bustled by, offering smiles to her.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 4:46 am

"Only when you need protecting... I know you can look after yourself. But the thought of someone trying to hurt you.. it makes my blood boil." Lucien replied when Ev said how protective of her he was.

After that, he wrapped his arms round her, told her he loved her then whizzed off. He got two cups of blood, and started walking back to the entrance to the medical wing. He'd have run back, but he didn't want to spill any of the blood. He might have the grace of a vampire at times, but he was still a bit of a klutz.

As he got there, he pushed the dorr open with his shoulder and found Ev sitting down in one of the many chairs in the waiting room.

"There ya go." He said, handing her blood to her. Feeling slightly cheeky, he gave her a quick kiss before sitting down in the chair next to hers and sipping his blood. As he sat down, he mused over what had happened, trying to figure out how the poison got into Ev's system. No matter how hard he thought about it, he couldn't come up with an explanation.

((sorry it took so long to get a reply up.. I've been busy lately. And unfortunately museless, as well.))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Sitting in the overly bright waiting room, Evelyn let her head rest against the back wall, her arms crossed over her chest. She kept thinking about what happened? How did it happen? Thanatos would want to hear about this, if he hadn't already.
Her eyes flicked open as she heard the door open, a smile against her lips as she saw Lucien enter, carrying to cups of blood.
Offering her brightest of smiles, she accepted the cup and blushed as Lucien kissed her briefly before sitting down.

" Thanks, Lucien. For everything, " Evelyn exclaimed, her hand reaching over to rest on top of his.
" So.. What do you think we should do today? " She winked teasingly, before grinning at him lightly.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 10:05 am

"No problem, love. That's what boyfriends are for." Lucien replied, giving Evelyn a soft smile. He blushed slightly at the teasing wink, though he knew he'd get used to it, eventually. "As for what to do today? Hmm.... Well, if it's day, we might have to go to bed. Now, if you're on about tonight, on the other hand... Well, I'm not really that fussed, as long as I get to spend some time with you."

Taking a sip from his cup, Lucien leant back into his chair, feeling himself finally relaxing. Evelyn seemed a lot better now, and as far as he was concerned, that was all that mattered. But he knew the head would want to know what had happened, and if he had the chance to get back at whoever had poisoned Ev, he'd take it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 2:40 pm

Evelyn smiled softly at Lucien. It was still difficult to imagine him as her boyfriend. She carefully admired him, his mop of dark hair, his clear blue eyes..
" I think I'm going to go back to my dorm and shower, but tonight, when dusk falls, will you come by? I would really like to spend some time with you. " She took a sip from her cup.
Getting up from her seat, she offered him a bright smile. Walking in front of him, she bent down and pressed her lips to his forehead.

OOC I'm sorry I'm so terribly late. :/
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:26 am

"I sure will come by." Lucien replied, beaming. He loved spending time with Ev, more than anything in the world. He smiled yet again as Ev kissed his forehead, ready to go back to her dorm. "I'll walk with you, if you want."

Lucien picked his cup up and finished the bit of blood that was left in it. He wouldn't need to go hunting for a while, seeing as he could get his blood here, but he enjoyed the thrill of the hunt. However, he'd decided that he wouldn't be going into the woods for a while. The last time he'd been in the woods was when they got attacked by vampire hunters. And Lucien was in no rush to bump back into any. Besides, he wanted to make sure Evelyn was fine, and try to find out what had happened.

OOC: No worries, Em. It's summer, and you're no doubt busy, so take your time with your replies.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:44 pm

Evelyn smiled softly at him, the grin tugging at the corner of her pink lips. A little old nurse toddled over to them, offering a smile that crinkled the corner of her eyes. She exclaimed in a soft, raspy voice, " Dearies, if you like, you can leave your cups here. I'll have them sent to the cafeteria. "
Evelyn flashed her a bright smile, saying, " Why thank you! "
As Lucien got up and started heading to the door with her, Evelyn reached down and slid her hand into his, entwining their fingers together. She liked being close to him. He seemed so protective of her, and she could tell, with the way his eyes watched her. She knew that he had reason to, but now she just wanted everything to be light.. Easy. To be in love with him and have him hold her close and just enjoy this life, no matter what it was.
Her hand softly squeezed his, and she went on her tippy-toes to press her lips to his cheek as they made their way to the door.

OOC I'll actually post rather quickly, especially this week. All my friends are away and I need some sort of distraction. XD I'm sorry for my horrible habit of not color coding my dialogue, will try to remember to do that more. C:

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:44 am

Lucien looked over as the nurse said to them that they could leave their cups there, as she'd have them sent to the cafeteria. He smiled his usual smile, nodding along with what Evelyn said.

"Aye, thank you very much." He said. Well... that was a nice thing of the nurse to do, and he guessed it saved Evelyn and himself some time. Once he'd walked Evelyn back to her dorm room, he'd be off back to his. He hadn't made his mind up on what to do yet - nap, read, or play his guitar. It would probably end up been all three.

He squeezed Ev's hand back, and when she went on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek, he wrapped his arms around her waist and held her close to him, an embrace that would have been warm if they hadn't been vampires. Although, unlike most vampires, Lucien's body did give off heat, which was most likely due to his ability to control fire.

Taking a step back, but still holding Ev with one arm, he raised his other hand and brushed a strand of hair behind Ev's ear, letting his hand rest on her face, before leaning in and giving her a kiss on the lips. Days like these were the days Lucien loved, if you ignored the fact that Evelyn had been attacked. Just getting to spend ime with Evelyn always made Lucien happy, an emotion he'd been feeling a lot more lately, as he'd come to accept what had happened to him. And not just that, but he was with who he thought to be the most gorgeous girl in the world.

OOC: I finally got the muse to get a reply up! 8D And no worries with the colour coding your dialogue XD This seems to be the only site I do that on XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 9:18 am

OOC I have realized something. When I was rereading some of our old threads, like the Sex Ed thread, I feel like Ev was more playful. I dunno, maybe I don't feel like she's been playful because we've spent a lot of time on this thread. That's what I'm guessing. XD
IC : Evelyn let a large smile form on her lips as he pulled her into a tight embrace. It felt so natural, her arms wrapping around him. She softly nuzzled against his chest, grinning. She liked it like this, peaceful, calm.
When the embrace ended, Evelyn was glad he kept his arm around her still. For some odd reason, it made her feel like she belonged to him. Which, she did. Evelyn still felt her heart flutter, or at least felt like it did, when he was around her. When he did all these simple things.
Ev blushed softly as he tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear, and blushed even more as he bent down and pressed his lips to her's. Evelyn softly kissed him back, a hand resting on his hip. She lightly pulled away, smiling her signature smile.
God, how she loved him. Everything about him, His dark hair, his blue eyes, his smile that could make her knees go weak, his music, his loving personality.. She loved it all.
Evelyn smiled up at him and led them to the hallway, his arm still around her.
" Thank you, for everything, Lucien.. You don't know how much you mean to me. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 10:01 am

OOC: Yeah, she doesn't seem as playful as in those threads. But then again... she's just been poisoned, so it makes sense.

IC: Lucien smiled as Evelyn kissed him back. He loved this, just been with her. It made him feel calm, and Evelyn seemed to be the only thing that was... real, in all this chaos that was going on. Because Lucien had no doubt that behind closed doors, the teachers were going frantic, trying to sort out everything that was happening with the vampire hunter's invasion.

Walking to the hallway with her, Lucien felt a blush spread across his cheeks as she said he didn't know how much he meant to her.

"Evelyn.... There's no need to thank me. I'd do it for anyone... but especially you. I can't bear the thought of you been in pain - it cuts through me like a knife. No matter what happens, I'll always be here by your side. Always." He said. "And you mean more to me than I could truly get across..." Lucien trailed off. He might not be able to get it across, but he could try to at least put some of what he felt into words. "Ev... you.... you're my brightest star, my largest diamond. You're my heart, my soul, my everything. All that I am is yours, and it always will be. I need you like a heart needs a beat, like lungs need air.... in fact, even more than that. I don't need to breathe, and my heart might beat, but I'd probably still be around if it didn't. But I do need you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Renewed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Renewed    Renewed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Renewed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com