Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

First Day Empty
PostSubject: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:14 am

After flying for quite a while, he was finally able to see the impressive looking academy and thought to himself, 'Hmmm...its much bigger than I had imagined...better go to the headmaster before anything though...wouldn't want to make the wrong impression on my first day.' Finally spotting a suitable area to land, he worked his way through his transformation but allowed his wings and tail to remain, of course he had to shrink them slightly so that they would fit within the more than likely narrow hallways. He then worked his way through the many corridors and hallways as he followed the small signs on the walls, leading him to the headmaster's office, the large doors looming before him as he gazed upon them, wondering if this man would treat him well. Taking a few light breaths, he slowly opened the door and stepped in, minding his wings and tail as he stepped into the office, speaking in a respective and deep voice, "Excuse me sir, I am Kouryu Ryoichi, I received your letter earlier through the day and just arrived...I wanted to introduce myself since we have yet to meet, though I ask for your forgiveness if I was intruding on your work"
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:46 am

Thanatos was quietly working on a few papers trying to set up which rooms to place people in. Of course it wasn't all that hard he had a basic outline of what he had in mind all he needed was the names put down in their places.
The sound of footsteps sounded from down the hall coming towards his door. Tapping his pencil on the desk over and over again he waited in silence to see who would make their way to his office or if they would turn down the hall. They entered the room though. Finally, someone who will walk in instead of stand there and knock!' he thought looking at the boy who entered. The first thing he noticed of course was his wings and tail then it was the black hair and red eyes. Well of course he was a demon, and with a proper guess he could only think of was a Dragon, judging by the wings anyways.
Thanatos smile, "Oh your not intruding at all Kouryu. Please come in."
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:30 am

Smiled lightly as he looked around the room, looking at the various shelves of documents around the room, knowing that they held records of some of the schools students and other school related things. Noticing the headmaster's eyes looking towards his tail and wings, he let out a soft chuckle before walking closer and bowing respectively, soon fixing his posture before placing the chest beside him, not minding a well brought conversation with his new headmaster, "Well, i thank you again for letting me stay here, you have a large academy and a rather finely built one at that, though i am guessing that the paperwork can be a bit tedious?" He couldn't help but chuckle at the small joke since he was attempting to get to good terms with the man, looking at the desk, he eyed the name plate that said, Headmaster Thanatos, smiling as he recognized the name as the greek god of death, he thought to himself, 'a man with such a name holds great power and respect, i am sure that i will learn quite a lot here at this academy.'
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:45 am

Thanatos lifted his eyebrows Thanatos couldn't help but smile at Kouryu's politeness when he bowed. As he waited for the demon to have a seat Thanatos found himself moving around his paperwork into a little pile on his desk he wouldn't need those finished yet anyways.
As Kouryu sat down he couldn't help but let his eyes follow the outline of his wings. He always loved demons, you never knew what they would look like from one to the next. It was always a mystery and he loved to try and guess. It was quite fun to try and pick out what they looked like when he wrote the letter inviting them to the school and then seeing what they looked like when they came to the school. It was fascinating.
A smirk crossed his face with the mention of paperwork and the Academy. "Oh no, thank you for coming to the school. It's nice to pass on information that we gather through the years. As for the paperwork, yes and no. I rather like the simple stuff of placing who gets what room and organizing events that are to take place here."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:25 pm

Smiled as he spoke, taking to heart everything he said, knowing that he seemed to be fascinated in not himself, but other demonic beings. Nods as he hears his reply, "well, simple documents such as those should be favored since it would be a simple task to accomplish.." He chuckled softly but then thought that it would be best to move onwards with the conversation since he could probably drag on with the conversation much longer than he needed to. Adjusting his position on the hair, he looked at the headmaster with a smile, "allow me this small bother then, I would like to know where my dorm is...but if there is anything that I should worry about on the way there, I would also like to know so that I may better understand how to approach it." He then took out a small notebook that had a hand drawn map of the school on it before taking out a pen from his pocket, "I would also like to know the location of the classes I am to take...sorry about all this, is that I was told to be very thorough in anything and everything I was to do...it's something my grandfather always told me when I was still a young boy." He sighed at a memory and then seemed distant for a few moments but then shook his head and cleared his mind, thinking to himself, 'Now's not the time to be focusing on the past, there is nothing that I could've done and I should just continue on for their sake...yeah...'
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanatos pulled out a folder and quickly opened it. He scanned through the small print until he found the students room. "A small bother is always good." He added looking over to Kouryu's map drawing. It was well put together and Thanatos wondered why he didn't have a drawing class on his schedule. That soon went away as he leaned slightly over his desk and pointed to an area where the rest of the dorms were. "Your room is here, in 232. As far as I know the most you will pass are Were's and Shape-Shifter's we don't have anything spooky like ghost wandering our halls."
As Thanatos paused he went a grabbed a sheet of paper that listed Kouryu's class schedule. He scanned the little map and located each of the locations that he would need to point out to him. "Ok so; Writing is here, Language here, all of the camouflage classes are here. Except they each have there own cubbies inside that room. Your swordplay class will be here or in the Arena outside. Hunting is here if it is not out in the forest. And Sociology is up here in the tower." Thanatos paused making sure that he wasn't shoving to much information out in to little time. However he quickly continued, "Also for reference, The Library is here, The commons here. And class notices are posted on the doors there."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:54 am

Smiled as he listend to the headmaster's detailed explination of where the location of his classes and dorm was, quickly jotting them down with abbreviations so that he may edit them later. With a nod, he closed the book and stored it in his coat pocket, "I'll be sure to use the information you gave me to good use Headmaster. He then smiled and then thought of something completely off topic once he remembered how Thanatos was observing him, with a chuckle, he rested his head on his hand. "By the way...have you ridden on dragon-back? It is quite invigorating to go at such speeds in the air without a worry." He smiled as he suggested this, his wings twitching with excitment as he spoke about the topic, almost as if they wanted to just go off and fly for hours on end.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Slightly caught off guard by the question Thanatos smiled, his oh so famous smile. "No, no I haven't. It has never come to mind actually." Which was true, being what he was he had never been off the ground for to long. "I've ridden the horses in the stables I know there not the same but the speed is similar." Thanatos found himself absent minded scanning the papers on his desk. There was something else he needed to tell the boy before him but, for some reason it escaped him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:37 pm

Nods as he looked at Thanatos, noticing that he seemed distracted by something. Willing to help, he looked at the pile of papers on his desk, "Are you looking for something? Or have you forgotten what it was? I'll try to help if there is any need, I'm pretty good with keeping organized files and such." He smiled, but was wondering what the headmaster had on his mind, he shrugged and simply looked around the office, "Hmmm...why does it feel ad though something is missing...but what is it? Maybe some exotic animal or something like a pheonix would surely bring life to place." He sat there, contemplating on the matter before he shook his head and looked back at the headmaster, in case he would have missed the subject he was trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Thanatos was quiet for a few minutes as he thought about what it was he had forgotten to say. He knew it was something he had just put together too. It had something to do with the other students. He scratched his head and then the question hit his ears. "Oh, no It'll come into my mind in a few seconds." Which Ironically it did. He knew it had something to do with the other students.
"Oh yes, I would like to inform you of a school activity that we will be hosting. It'll be a series of challenges with different groups of student. Your able to pick your team of course so I'd suggest you get to know all the students."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:45 am

Kouryu smiled slightly, thinking back on the students he ran into when he was walking around the halls and nodded as he spoke, "Understood, I will do my best to know and be friends with the other students here, and I look forward to this event." He looked around slightly as he heard the flapping of wings and then blinked as he found his dragon Ismene floating outside of the open window and with a smile, he motioned to her to come over here. With that, she slowly hovered in and layed down on his lap as I chuckled, stroking her head, "Well then, this is a bit random..." He looked back at the Headmaster with a smile, "To avoid any confusion, this is my partner Ismene, she was given to me when I was but a newborn."
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:28 am

"It should be rather fun." Thanatos said and nodded. Though his eyes widen slightly when he watched another dragon fly in. He tired thinking about who else he had invited to the school that was a dragon demon but he couldn't think of any and he found it even odder when the dragon laid on Kouryu's lap.
"To avoid any confusion, this is my partner Ismene, she was given to me when I was but a newborn." said Kouryu.

"Ahh that makes sense. I was slightly confused there." Thanatos said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Day   First Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com