Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New surroundings~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 3:51 am

Elysia wandered into the dorm rooms, curious to see her new surroundings. The thought of how big this school was kept passing through her mind as she walked down the corridors, seeing the different rooms and closed doors around her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:38 pm

Tamora practically was skipping down the hallways. She loved this place! So many hallways and secret rooms! Anyways, she almost ran into a new girl.

" Oh heya! Didn't see you there! "
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:47 pm

Elysia giggled softly seeing a girl she hadnt met before almost run into her and smiles warmly, 'Hello there' *^_^* She extended her hand to the girl with a bright smile on her face, 'im Elysia, new to the school... if you hadnt noticed thus far..' She shyly scratches her cheek as she giggled once more. ' 'Tis a pleasure to meet you~' :3
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:19 am

Tamora chuckles, " The pleasure is all mine. It seems as though we're getting plenty of new students, " She pauses, cracking into one of her many bright smiles, " It's a good thing! " She runs a hand through her long, almost red hair.

" Do you not have a room yet? Because, if not, you can bunk with me, Racheal, and Raja. " She grinned at her.

" If you want. "
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 12:25 am

She shakes her head slowly, 'no unfortunately i have horrible sense of direction so i dont really know if i do or dont.. but...' She smiles happily and nods, 'thankyou so much.. i'd love to, if it's not too much trouble for you girls~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:19 am

" Trust me, it really isn't. It'll be good to have someone new, Raja is always off with her boyfriend, and Racheal loves to spend her time with Varton. " She chuckle, " Want me to take you to the dorm? "
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:45 pm

She nods, smiling quite happily, 'Yes that sounds great, thanks.. So, for how long have you been to this school Tamora? *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:08 pm

" Since September. " Grins wickedly and practically skips down the hall to the dorm. SHe opens the door wide.

" Welcome. "
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 10:58 pm

She follows her and giggles softly seeing how energetic she was and looked into the dorm, a bright smile appearing on her delicate face, 'yay, thanks Very Happy this place looks so cool'
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Tamora chuckles, " We all have different tastes. " She pointed to a corner at was filled with all purple. Purple sheets, curtains, pillows, everything. A cello rested on the bed.

" That's Raja.. and this is Racheal's.. "

She motions to a corner that was blue and pink, very colorful. The sheets were pastel poka dots and a keyboard was along the edge of the bed.

" And this is mine. "

The entire area was a mix of her favorite colors, along with her favorite tiger stripe blanket. Green curtains, and a huge bookshelf was in the corner..

" We have one bed left.. so here you go. " She grins and motions to the blank corner with just one bed.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:26 am

Follows to where she pointed out smiling as she looked over the different styles and colours around the room, 'wow, you guys seem so cool' She walks over to her new bed and sits on it, bouncing playfully on it with a bright smile, 'soo comfy! *^_^* i love it thanks Tamora'

Looks at the wall on her side of the room and thinks of what she could put up to make her own mark within the room. 'hmmm, well i believe Raja and i would get along considering one of my favorite colours is Purple :3 but i think i might paint something like a.. sortof feature wall if i may?' Smile
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:45 pm

as Nezzera walks through the dorm rooms she notices a dorm open and she could hear people talking. when she looks inside she sees one girl bouncing on her bed and the other smiling broadly. hi my name is nezzera i was wondering if you could tell me if there are any vacant dorm rooms near the hallway? oh and when do we eat dinner?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New surroundings~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: New surroundings~   New surroundings~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New surroundings~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com