Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wasting Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:33 pm

Vell drifted through the halls restlessly, she needed something to do! She was now in a long hallway with class rooms on either side and her gaze fell upon the computer lab. ' Computers..' She shrugged and then saw the art room, a smile forming on her face.

Slowly entering the room, she peered around to make sure no one was there. On the walls were prints of classic paintings, and Vell cracked a smile at a copy of her favorite, ' Monet ' . It had beautiful colors, with cliffs climbing out of the sea. The sun setting, everything edged with pink. This was beauty, if only to Vell.

She glanced at it one last time before sitting down at a desk, reaching over to the sketch book on the table. She picked up a pencil and began to doodle the ocean.

She sighed, ' I was there was someone to talk to.. '
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 6:15 am

It was a quiet day within the art room, though Kouryu wasn't a participant in the class, he appreciated the practice and enjoyed sketching a few things on his spare time just like now. He wasn't fond of people staring at him as he drew, so he usually hid within one of the smaller rooms in the classroom, humming a soft ballad to himself with the window open, sketching the landscape in the background on his sketchbook. Today was different in a wierd way, taking the same hallway down to the same room but found himself observing the young woman drawing on her sketchbook. He tilted his head slightly in confusion but when he took in the scent of the woman there, he smiled as he saw that it was Vell, so he silently approached her and watched her sketch the ocean. "Hmm...that looks wonderful, are you going to make it look at ease, or with large waves?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Vell jumped a little, and chuckled, " Okay, it's just you, Kouryu. Had me frightened. " She smiles brightly, and answers his question , " Well.. right now.. I feel excited.. So how about some moutain-like waves sloshing and maybe a large sun.. You know the kind that appears right around 12 o'clock? " She smiles.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:47 am

Kouryu smiled softly as he looked at the sketch, picturing such a scene on the surface of the paper before speaking, "I know what you mean, it would seem wonderful to draw such a scene...if possible, may I watch you draw it? I have always been curious as to how anyone does such a thing."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 1:00 pm

Vell smiled lightly, " Of course you can watch, but if I mess up, don't laugh. " She chuckles and begins sketching, trying to sketch a perfect circle in the center of it all. Her long blonde hair fell onto the paper as she then began drawing waves, lightly running the pencil around in swirls.

OOC short XD sorry
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 5:59 am

OOC: its alright, i don't mind really x3

IC: Kouryu smiled softly as he watched her, blinking as he noticed the sun was setting outside the school and nodded, taking his notebook and sat down beside her. After he did this, he grabbed the pencil that was in his pocket and began to sketch the scenery outside from the view of the window, leaving a rather large gap in the middle of it as he began drawing out the interior of the room that was near the window. He took small glances at the scene before him and smiled lightly, now drawing out the outline of Vell's body in the gap that he left on the sketch, adding the shadows where the sun was shining through. With each glance, he smiled as he watched her draw for a few moments before returning to his own drawing, soon finishing with the outlines of what he was drawing, smiling with success.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:35 pm

Vell continued drawing waves, her eyes closing, picturing it. She seemed to imagine waves crash and smoothing out. She let her mouth form a large smile as she opened her eyes to peer at his drawing.

" That's amazing.. "
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:44 am

He looked at his sketch and smiled lightly, shading in a few areas where the shadows were gathering, "Its nothing special...I normally draw the scenery outside with my companion Ismene in it...but I ran into you first...so i'm sure that she is pretty upset with me right now..." With a quick glance, he looked at her and smiled, "Though I don't mind spending time with you...I didn't know that you were an artist."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:39 pm

Vell chuckles, " Oh please, to be an artist, you have to be good. Me? I'm all emotion. " She smiled a satisfied smile, " Oh geez, I guess I am an artist then. " She grinned brightly, her long blonde waves falling onto her paper.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:08 pm

He let out a soft chuckle and looked at her with a warm smile, "I believe that it would be a score for me on who is right or wrong? But then again, I am not the type of person who keeps score...but it would bring comedy if we were to play such a game." With a move of his hand, he moved to the next page and observed his drawing of a small dragon sleeping on a patch of grass, the shadows he mad around it making it seem as though it were night as small fireflies were added in small patches of lighter shades.

Last edited by Satoshi Hiroyuki on Sat May 22, 2010 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:34 pm

Vell gave him a bright smile, " You know you're amazing with this stuff, right? I mean, I'm becoming envious. " She chuckles and runs her pencil to the sky of her painting, delicately drawing the outline of a dragon, and then, in the water, she drew two blue eyes to symbolize her power.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:24 am

He looked over at her as she drew the dragon and the set of eyes in the water, "You shouldn't become envious, I don't consider myself an artist...I simply observe something I enjoy and copy that memory onto the paper..." He then looked at the dragon that was sleeping on the grass in his drawing, smiling slightly as he looked at it, "This specific memory was of my dragon partner Ismene when she was but a young hatchling...now she is a fully grown adult and can take care of herself." With a soft chuckle, he closed his sketchbook and looked at the cieling, "Though...she chooses to stay in that small form just to fall asleep on my head whenever she grows tired."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:48 am

Vell smiled and asked curiously, " What does it mean to be dragon partners.. ? " She quirked a brow, her large blue eyes peering at him. She flicked her gaze to her drawing and flipped the page.

' What to draw.. What to draw.. '
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:58 am

Kouryu looked out the window and smiled, his tail scratching the back of his head as he spoke, "Well...within the dragon clan that I am a part of, each member recieves their own guardian dragon...but in order to recieve such an honor, that member must go through a rigorous test and perfom certain things in order to prove their worth..." He then took out a necklace with an amulet in the shape of a dragon spreading its wings out with a small blue orb in between the wings "The members must craft their own amulet and obtain the elemental orbs from each dragon elemental in the temples of the land...I myself had to go through with it and I passed."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Vell nodded, her eyes bright, " That's kinda cool. Curiosity consumes me, what is the bond like between the guardian dragons.. well what's it light between the partnership ordeal? " She quirks her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:33 am

Kouryu smiled as he stood up, placing the notebook on the chair he was sitting on before walking over to the window, the sound of his footsteps echoeing throughout the room as a gentle breeze blew in from the outside. He then leans back against the wall before looking up at the sky, his eyes reflecting the image of the setting sun, "We have an eternal bond...they will fight to protect their master with their very lives it need be...both the master and dragon develop a kinship with them that it would be impossible to break..." With a slow nod of his head, he closed his eyes as he placed his hand upon the amulet around his neck, "The ordeal itself was long and really aims to improve one's natural strength...in simpler terms, it was quite hard to accomplish."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:54 pm

Vell nods and cracks a smile, looking at him with something like admiration and respect.

" I see.. It must have been incredible. " She flicks her blonde hair over her shoulder and observes him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

Kouryu simply plays around with the amulet, twirling it around his fingers as he stares absent-mindedly out at the setting sun, "This seems to remind me...my guardian dragon hasn't returned from her objective...but knowing her, she is slacking off and taking a long rest before she starts her flight back." He then catches the amulet in his hands and looks back at Vell, his eyes shining a bright Amber instead of his normal Crimson, "Is there anything else that you would like to ask or know about me, Vell? I shall try my best to answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 am

Vell chuckles, " No, I don't think I will pester you anymore about your life. " She flashes him a bright smile and returns to her drawing, thinking to herself.

" I have a question, but it may not be about you.. " She pauses,

" What do you think of Bartimaeus? "

Vell tucked her long blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 am

Kouryu took a deep breath, inhaling the scent coming from outside, watching the shadow of a strange bird over the mountains before looking over at Vell, thinking about the question for a moment, "Bartimaeus...the metal elemental...correct? If so, then he is alright...though I have not seen him around recently...why do you ask? Are you going to ask him out or something?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:16 am

Vell scowls, " Not necessarily.. I'm kind of.. Sort of.. Going out with Skygge. " She cracks a wide smile, " But Bartimaeus.. He seemed to like me. " She smirks slightly, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:59 am

Kouryu tilts his head, not being able to picture the active and fun Vell being with Skygge but lets out a chuckle, shaking his head, "Well, I hope that your relationship turns out alright...though I don't see the compatibility...but its your choice, and as a friend, I shall be here to support you if ever you need me." He blinks as he heard what she said about Bartimaeus and then thought for a small moment, thinking about it, "Hm...I had no idea that he liked you...but then again, I haven't seen him around, so I am not so sure that I know much about his preferences."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wasting Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wasting Time   Wasting Time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wasting Time
Page 1 of 1