Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letting off some steam ((open))

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:03 am

shakes his head and continues to look. ok, here it is, it belongs to a group of darkness and dragons demons, huh odd. reads through on the cult saying each word in his head.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:10 am

"Dragon demons? They seem to be involved with a heck of a lot of murders. My Mums, now my Dads. I swear theres something going on with them and my family. But what? I can't ask cos everyones dead! Im the last Nightingale vamp left!" Frustrated Evie threw the dagger at the target again, this time she managed to hit it, but it wasn't a bullseye. "Hows it Odd?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:13 am

looks at her and blinks. last of the...oh jeeze that is trouble, odd because it is hidden from my family, or my parents won't talk about it. puts the book away and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:27 am

"They probably know. They just wont have told you yet. I just wish my Family would have told me, not left me to figure it out myself." Evie said, still looking at the dagger, her eyes prickling with tears, wether they were out of anger and frustration or sadness she didn't know. She blinked a few times, geting hold of herself again and then she looked back at Sardrian. "Does the Library have any Archives for the past...i dunno...twenty years?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

shrugs looking at her. i just got here myself, remember. looks back at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 1:15 am

"Hmmm...Guess i'll have to find out myself." Evie said her mind racing as she tried to think up possibilities to what could be going on between the cults. She looked over to the target where the dagger was still embedded and she wondered if it had been left as a warning to her.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 6:00 pm

looks at the dagger and shakes his head. the cult that dagger belongs too is being set up. gets up and goes over and pulls it out.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:56 am

"Been set up? How? And how do you know anyways?" Evie asked as she watched Sardrian pull the dagger out of the target.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:44 pm

the dagger glows as he expertely slashes the training dummy. this cult makes sure never to leave any evidence, and they treasure there daggers with there lives. flips the dagger in his hand catching the tip of the dagger with his index and thumb and nails the bullseye on a different target.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:18 am

"Then who the heck killed my dad??" Evie said confused and angry. A bunch of other emotions flashing through her as well. She bit her lip to stop herself from saying something else and ended up drawing blood with her sharp fangs. "Oops," She murmered lifting a hand and brushing the blood off of her lips.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:08 pm

looks at her his eyes almost twilight black. in due time everything shall be revealed. stumbles and shakes his head. dang split personality.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

"In due time everything shall be revealed? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Evie said now sucking the lip that the blood was flowing from. It wasn't like she was drinking her own blood, more like she was reabsorbing it so it wouldn't get wasted. But it was more thoughtful than intentional. "If my dads been set up then i want to know who by. Why would someone want to kill my family off?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am

shrugs and shakes his head violently. i don't know, i don't know much about your family. holds his head as it spins.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:37 pm

Evie frowned and for something to do she got up and walked over to the target that the dagger was now in. She pulled it out and started heading back to where she was before, lost in thought when she turned around with immense speed and threw the dagger at the farthest target. "THIS IS A LOAD OF BULLSHIT!" She practically screamed. Feeling a little better after letting that thought out....
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:10 pm

moves out of the way as the dagger goes by. WATCH WHERE YOU'RE THROWING THAT THING! checks that he's not bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:14 pm

"Hehehehe... Oops... I'd say sorry but since sorry's just a meaningless word there's really no point." Evie said. She was feeling totally pissed off for some reason, probably because the whole thing was confusing. She didn't like been confused, she liked knowing things.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:45 pm

goes over and rips the dagger and it flares up with dark flames. it does have a meaning, but i guess a creature like you wouldn't know the meaning of it anyways. keeps the dagger in his possesion and looks at her.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 3:59 am

"A Creature like me??? What the hell is that meant to mean!" Evie said, pretty offended by that. She held her hand out for the dagger, and waited for him to give it back.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 am

Link walked to the Arena and held a sword in his hand but then saw Evie and some other guy. He ran super vampire speed to her "What the hell is going on."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:01 pm

pulls out an empty sheath and puts the dagger in it fitting perfectly. nothing you need to be concerened about. walks over and places teh dagger on the bench,
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:07 pm

She glared when instead he put the dagger in a Sheath, and then put it on a bench. But she didn't get it. Totally igoring Link she said, "What did you mean by a creature like me??"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:09 pm

looks back at her. look into your heart if you have one, the sheath belongs to the dagger. turns away and heads for the exit.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 1:51 pm

look into your heart if you have one, the sheath belongs to the dagger

The words seemed to echo around her and hurt flashed through her. "I have a heart..." She whispered. She knew she definately had one, whether it worked was a whole different thing. She didn't think her heart had ever beat, ever... It may have felt like it at times, but it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 pm

stops and turns to look at her. well it looks a hit a heart string with that comment. goes back to teh dagger adn takes it to her.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:19 am

Evie glared for a second and then took the dagger. "Thank you..." She muttered.

((really, really, really short post..Sorry!))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letting off some steam ((open))   Letting off some steam ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letting off some steam ((open))
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next