Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Comfort Isn't Easy For Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Comfort Isn't Easy For Me Empty
PostSubject: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:48 pm

Tamora stood at the entrance of the forest, torn deep inside. For one thing, Saylon had disappeared, seeming to take Racheal, Raja, Ever, Talon, Nix, Signer, Cole.. Practically everyone with him. She missed them terribly, the only people from before that she saw were Varton and Evelyn, and they were too busy looking for Racheal and Cole.

Tamora stretched her arms out in front of her and just sat on the ground, breathing in the scent of fresh earth and feeling the warmth rising into her from the ground. She loved the earth, the forest, the endless grouping of trees, and what she needed right now was comfort. Anything to make her feel like she wasn't alone, and as she thought about it, she stood up.

Tamora tossed her head back, practically red hair flying around her and in the blink of an eye, her teenage form drifted into a tiger, with bold stripes on an orange backdrop, the only piece of her other self that remained was her large green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Bartimaeus
Species: Metal Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:04 am

OOC: Mind if I join?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:38 am

OOC Yeah, of course you can join Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 8:18 am

Bartimaeus let his tail drag through the undergrowth as he walked through the woods. His wings were tucked into his back and his shirt was slightly ripped where they had torn through the back. He had recently realised just how boring the school truely was. The thought of leaving kept boucing through his mind but he knew it probably wouldn't happen. He had no where to go and n one to go anywere with. He knew Vell was avoiding him since their last meeting. THat hadn't gone to well.

Bartimaeus was staring at the ground as he slowly trudged through the woods. He needed to get himself back in check, this as the second time his prey had escaped because of his mistakes. He would die if he acctually had to hunt for his own food. HIs head perked up as he cought the scent he had only smelt a few times. TIger. HIs mouth watered slightly but then he took another breath, SHapeshifter. Damnit. He muttered but didn't look back down. He hadn't met many shapeshifters since being at school. HE rounded a tree and spotted the Tiger. The only thing that would give it away other than i slight difference in the smell, was the big green eyes. Bartimaeus found himself almost laughing. On the big ferocious tiger, the green eyes looked so......un-ferocious and friendly.

He coughed and smiled at the girl Tiger. [color:651c=red.] Hey I'm Bartimaeus. He couldn't remember if shapeshifters could talk in their animal form. He supposed he would find out within the next few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 9:03 am

Tamora had been standing in a clearing, surrounded by trees when the man appeared. Her large eyes surveyed him curiously, not finding him a threat. He introduced himself, ' Bartimaeus.. He must have recently arrived.. I think I'll introduce myself. Damn it sucks having to shift out. ' She rolled her shoulders in her tiger form, something similar to a shrug and smiled, revealing fangs.

In a slight moment, the bold tiger disappeared into a girl. A girl with long, almost red hair, large green eyes, rosy cheeks and a slender figure. She was wearing very normal clothes, jeans, worn-through converse hightops and a form fitting green t-shirt.

She chuckled and grinned at him, " Hey there, I'm Tamora. "
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:46 pm

Barimaeus watched as the Tiger transformed into a girl with big green eyes and almost red hair. SHe had on a shirt that was a perfect fit and some jeans. He smiled and let his tail wave back and forth like a happy puppy. "Hey Tamora, I'm going to use common sence and assume your a shapeshifter. I'm a metal demon." He let his skin go as black as obsidian then as light as silver before returning to its normal color. The Tiger smell slowly left the clearing as a wind blew through. Her green eyes looked huge in contrast to her red hair. "How long have you been going to the academy?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 8:49 pm

Tamora lets out a chuckle, which seemed to dance through the air.

" Right you are.. Metal demon ? " She watched with wide eyes as his skin changed, " That's awesome! "

She let her green eyes survey him before letting out the answer, " October.. November.. Not really sure. " Tamora cracks a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:15 pm

" October.. November.. Not really sure. " Bartimaeus laughed. "I've just been here for a few weeks. It seems alright though. Its nice that we can leave whenever we want." He rana hand through his hair and smiled at her. His tail came up and laid over his shoulder as if it was resting. He touched the pointed end of it and felt the razor edge poke his skin. A drop of blood feel before it reheald and closed. "There doesnt seem to be many vampires around though."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:05 pm

" You're joking, right? At first, it was Just Evelyn, and then Andre, and then Evie, Lucien, Link.. I think they're multiplying.. " She smirked and chuckled, " It is good that we can leave, yes. " Tamora let her green gaze to flick over him before stretching out her arms.

" I'm afraid I haven't seen you around much.. " She offered a bright smile.

Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:58 am

OOC mind if i drop in?
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:28 pm

" I'm afraid I haven't seen you around much.. " She offered a bright smile. Bartimaeus shrugged and cracked his knuckles. "I haven't really spent much time gettin to know other people, I spend most of my time hunting. The woods are stocked of prey and I find it quite entertaining. Plus my appetite has grown quite allot since ariving here." He cracked his neck and ofered the shapeshifter a smile with his pointed teeth. "I havent seen you around at all."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:05 am

Tam chuckled and settled herself on the ground, observing him with large green eyes.

" I've been.. Well, frankly, I didn't necessarily want to meet all you guys. I was cooped up in my room with Evelyn Rose. Pointless, I know, but still. "

She grins and leans back, peering up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:22 pm

Bartimaeus watched her as she layed back on the ground and looked up at the sky. He girnned and walked over to her. He looked down into her big green eyes. "You mind if I lay down next to you?" He smiled at her and tucked his wings in close to his body and layed down, but he layed down on his stomach so he could watch her, it hurt to bad to lay on his back.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:32 pm

Tamora chuckled, " I don't have much of a choice now, do I? " She grinned and sat up only a little, gazing up at the blue sky. She asked curiously, " What's it like to fly? " She flipped her almost red hair over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:49 pm

Bartimaeus grinned at her next question. It was by far his favorite one of all. "I can give you the next best thing if your willing to trust me." He grabbed her by the hand and stood up. "I can show you." he whispered into her ear and let his wings expand to full length, they were now black with his veins a clearly visible dark red. "I will worn you though, not many people trust me enough to let me take them into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 9:08 pm

" As long as I don't die, suffer any injuries, or scream, we're ready to go. " Tamora grinned teasingly, observing him with her green eyes. She stood up with you, peering at you curiously. She was excited, it showed, sparking up her eyes.

Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:01 am

Bartimaeus could see it in her eyes tht she was excited. He grinned and wrapped his arms around her. "Just hold in tight." He jumped into hte air and moved his wings down at the same time. She was pretty light which meant it wasn't insanely hard to cary her. It took a few flaps of his wings but pretty soon they were above the trees and moving. He laughed as the wind blew through his hair. He smiled at Tamora and did a quick flip before diving straight down then turning up and shooting out into a cloud.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

Tamora tilted her head to the side as he wrapped his arms around her. She tightened her grip around him, her hand tightening on the back of his shirt, trying to feel secure. She bit her lip. As they launched up into the clouds, she let out a tiny shriek .

" Oh god! "
Back to top Go down
Bartimaeus
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:06 am

Bartimaeus laughed as she shrieked. HE felt her hands grabbing his shirt and her nails digging into his back. He smiled at her and let a thermal pocket of rising air lift them higher into the clouds. water droplets started forming all over them as they shot through the clouds. He held her tighter and smiled. "Here comes the fun part." He tucked his wings into his back and laughed with pure joy as they tilted towards the ground and started spiralling straight down.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:35 am

Tamora had absolutely no idea what was happening. She found her long hair whipping around as they climbed higher up into the breezy cirrus clouds. She bit her lip hard and looked at him frantically.
Then they started falling down.

Tamora found herself screaming, her stomach and chest filling with overly excited butterflies. She tightened her grip and wrapped her legs around his waist to secure her as they fell to the ground.

OOC so sorry for being sooo late!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comfort Isn't Easy For Me   Comfort Isn't Easy For Me I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Comfort Isn't Easy For Me
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com