Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

writers block help

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

writers block help Empty
PostSubject: writers block help   writers block help I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:37 pm

just post your story for help or if you need help starting a story just ask
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

writers block help Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers block help   writers block help I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 2:40 pm

Chapter one

It feels like any other night, I think. There are bloody swords and d-vamps screaming in rage and pain, but I have that weird feeling that someone is following me.
The follower has a cat like walk and is very stealthy, “my follower,” I think “is definitely not a d-vamp.”
That’s when I see my target, and push the thoughts to the back of my mind. My target, “Lola” is causing too much trouble for the council, so they hired me to dispose of her. The only problem is that we are both on the same side, and against the council. I only took the job for the money.
When I walk up behind her she turns, bares her sharp canines at me and holds the human she was feasting on closer to her.
“Lola, It’s me, Demetri” “its ok.” I say in my deep voice.
“The white dog rose will bleed as….” She replies. I understand her caution for sorcerers can take the form of whatever they want.
“Red as the sweet blood we live on when the panther of fire arrives. “I say as she studies me to see if my veins turn bright red, showing me as an imposter. “The council is aware of you. You need to go in to hiding for at least 2 months, this is urgent, I will need something of importance so I can show it to the council saying that you are dead though. Hurry!”
“crap ok well um… here’s my ring be careful with it. I will see you in 2 months or less”
I take the ring and start to walk away. As I look at the ring I see it has a black panther that is poised to attack but is on fire. I pull the tail curiously, and a blade pops out of its mouth, I smell it. Poison. As soon as I tuck the ring in to a hidden pocket in my long black coat, I hear a crash behind me.
I turn around, and Lola is in a puddle of her own blood. A women in her 20s stands over her body gaping at me. Her eyes glow green, and her brown hair goes all the way down her back, moving with her curves when the wind blows it.
“Oh crap,” she whispers
I realize then that I have my hand raised with a ball of fire swirling in it. My god I need to get a hold on my powers. I quickly close my hand over the ball of fire in to a fist, and smother the fire causing it to go out.
“No way” the woman mumbles
“Why did you kill Lola?” I ask surprisingly calm
“Your tttthe Night stalker” she says to her herself “ssshe took my sister” she tells me pointing at the little girl lying on the ground.
I notice then that she has a red backpack hiding most of her black tail. The tail is straight in the air like she’s being cautious, and it’s protruding from her upper buttocks. I also notice the little girl looks alot like the woman, and her bite wound is still open.
“What’s your name?” I say snapping my attention back to the woman
“Oh uh Calypso.” She replies
“Well you already seem to know me Calypso, and we need to get your sister out of here quickly, before another d-vamp gets here.”
“What’s a d-vamp?” she asks
“A dangerous vampire or a vampire that’s on the side of the counicl.” I reply
Calypso hurridly grabs her maltorious swords, and helps me put her sister in to the back of my limo. “get in to the front” I say hurridly to Calypso
“ok” she replies. Before I get in the drivers seat I make a high piched whistle, and my black cat comes running.
My cat “Midnight” comforts Calypso in the back of the sleek limo while I slide the key in to place with a click, start the engine, and put her in drive. We take off as soon as my foot hits the pedal. I take I74, and swerve through honking cars, and slow drivers. We are soon being chased by the cops. I quickly shake them, but end up damaging the car. We hit dirt, and I know we are close to the safehouse in which I’m taking them. I park in front of the large white house, and look in to the trees surrounding the house to make sure we don’t have anyone following us. Calypso gets out of the car, with “Midnight” at her heels. I grab Calypso’s sister, quickly inspect the car, and run her in to the house through the front door and straight in to the living room. As soon as I run in 2 vampire doctors rush out and take her from my arms. They take her in to their hospial part of the house to revive her. I walk back out to see Calypso standing in front of the car smoking a cigerette.
“those are bad for you, you know” I say
“yeah I know, but they won’t hurt me. only humans.” She replies
“what do you mean?” I ask
“I’m half vampire”she answers
“but that’s impossible, there hasn’t been a meskashia in nealy 500 years.” I gawk
“yeah I know that too, it’s my mom’s fault she fell in love with a human, im just as surprised as you are that I’m sill alive” she snaps “well let’s get inside, I have a feeling someone is spying on us” she whispers
“ok grab your backpack, and weapons, and we can walk inside.” I whisper back
I notice then that on her arm is a bracelet, but it blinks. I then realize that it’s a tracker. I grab Calypso’s arm, and pull her back.

Chapter two

“WHAT’S THIS?!” I say angrily
“I’m sorry I tried getting off before we came here, but I couldn’t it wouldn’t come off!” she cried. I grab her cigerette out of her mouth, and put it out.
“I’m sorry, I’m sorry” she cries over and over again
Calypso squirms and twists and cries, but I don’t let her go.
“stop moving!” I yell. She stops moving, but keeps crying and I gather up enough energy to melt the bracelet. Calypso sees the fire in my hand, and starts screaming. I push the power out of my hand, and it hits the bracelet, making it fly off her arm. I throw Calypso to the ground, and destroy the bracelet with more energy then necessary.
I walk back over to Calypso, pick her up and throw her over my shoulder. My black hair starts blowing in to my eyes. I look around to make sure no one is looking and take her hand. I take my piercing out of lip, making it bleed on to Calypso.
“what are you doing?” she asks
“healing you,” I reply.
“thank you” she whispers before drifting off
“Midnight!” I yell, and my fluff ball comes running. We walk in to the house, and I put Calypso down on my bed, when I hear what sounds like a whole lot of dark world people. “They found us” I think before someone crashes through the bedroom window.
I quickly pull out my silver bullet pistol. It doesn’t do much when fighting d-vamps but it definitly helps with the werewolves. When you see fur you know your dealing with a werewolf. 3 rules about them
1. Never hit them with anything, but silver otherwise it just ticks them off
2. If you can smell their BO you know your dead
3. Never ever tick off the pack leader

I stick the pistol in to the werewolve’s mouth and pull the trigger. I turn around my duster sweeping the floor and shoot the vampire that just ran in to the room.
“ow! What the heck?” my boss screams
“sorry but you know how dangerous it is to be around me when I am killing the dark worlders” I reply
my boss then shoots next to my head. I hear a loud thunk.
“thanks” I say without turning around
“now can you grab calypso?”
“who’s… oh ok better hurry up though”
“ok see you at the next safehouse”
my boss sweeps out of the room with calypso in his hands. Luckily she will be out for awhile. Vampire blood when put in to an open wound heals the human and also puts them out. Now I need to keep her and her sister safe. I turn around pull my own hand crafted runed malatorious swords out and stick one in to the vampire that had come in through the broken window. I jump through the window careful not to touch the jagged edges and land on the ground, shooting wolves on my way down. That’s when I see my father.
Chapter three

No it can’t be. I thought he was dead and against the council. After we defeated the council he was supposed to be put in charge this changes the battlefield
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

writers block help Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers block help   writers block help I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:05 pm

can this please be deleted? i discontinued this story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

writers block help Empty
PostSubject: Re: writers block help   writers block help I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

writers block help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Chat-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com