Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sculpturing a new destiny in Art~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Sculpturing a new destiny in Art~ Empty
PostSubject: Sculpturing a new destiny in Art~   Sculpturing a new destiny in Art~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:05 am

Elysia walked down the corridors within a side of the academy in which she hadnt entered before. Taking out her class sheets, she searched for the room where her sculpturing/art class would be. Being one with a deep fascination on Art, she eagerly opened the door to the allocated room. She sighed softly stepping into the empty room as she looked around, trailing her fingers against the tables, tracing over the blank canvas' as a smile appeared upon her face.

'i wonder whether anyone else is supposed to do this class.. hopefully i didnt miss it~'

Finding upon some clay on a nearby table, she decided to entertain her time by playing around with the clay, molding it into different shapes as she hummed a soft elvian melody~
Back to top Go down

Sculpturing a new destiny in Art~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com