Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Echos of the Heart~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Echos of the Heart~ Empty
PostSubject: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 8:22 am

Flying over the forests nearby the Academy, Elysia glides over Lake Ionian, looking down to the clear waters and smiles, hovering down gracefully to its shores, her steps softly touching the ground as she kneels down against its banks, her white dress flowing around her as she sits down, taking out her silver flute from within her side bag around her hip and presses it gently on her lips, playing a soft melody that echos across the lake's surface~
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:04 pm

takes his head away from the scope on his rifle as he hears the flute and puts it away and heads to the sound. i wonder who else plays the flute around here. stops at the edge of the lake staying behind a tree and using the lake as a mirror and sees Elysia ah it's the new dragon demon.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:13 am

Having her eyes closed she continues playing as a soft breeze passes by her face, whisking her long hair around her and in that moment she catches the smell of someone near by, slowly opening her green eyes, she corner looks as she plays, to where she believes its coming from, her long tail swaying behind her across the ground~

Looking in the direction she calls out in curiosity of who it may be,
'Hello? I know you're there.. there's no need to hide from me.. i do not cause harm~'
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:38 pm

smiles and steps out his arms crossed. i know you don't cause harm Elysia. walk over so he's about ten feet away from her.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:25 am

Smiles seeing its Skygge and gently stands up, facing him as her long tail sways across the bottom of her white dress, 'oh Skygge, its you~ *^_^* i thought your scent smelt familiar.. what are you doing out here hmm?' Holds her flute against her hip as she smiles warmly
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 5:56 pm

points to his rifle on his back. i was hunting some wolfs, before i heard the music anyways. sits down and examines the lake.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 am

Smiles lifting her flute up and looks at it, 'Forgive me if i distracted you Skygge.. though why were you hunting wolves?'
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:51 pm

((Hey Elysia could you please stick to the three sentence minimum and also please no marks like ~, *, ^_^ while you are in IC(in character) threads.))
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:21 pm

pulls his wifle oout and starts cleaning it. to keep this thing in working order. cleans it piece by piece.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 9:01 am

Walks up to him, a smile upon her face, 'Hmm, okay.. may i see your weapon Skygge..?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:55 pm

puts it back togehter and hands it to her. sure, no harm in you seeing it. sits down an dpulls his flute out and starts playing a little.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:20 am

Kneels down before him holding the rifle within her hands examining it with intrigue, 'its a beautiful piece Skygge.. for how long have you had it..?'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Echos of the Heart~   Echos of the Heart~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Echos of the Heart~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com