Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh Crypes.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet
Name: Talon Crypes
Species: Eagle Shapeshifter

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:16 am

It was another day and month at the school. The air was fresh, the scene was calm, and the dorm was dirty. 'Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city. Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack. 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back' He sang to himself. Crypes was a very.. say... intriguing person with his thoughts, meaning, that's all he did was think. Which is considered a little self centered, when someone doesn't talk to anyone, and just thinks about himself, but he didn't think about himself was the thing. The thing was that he never thought about himself. Not that he was That giving and courteous. He just never thought about what he wanted first. Which pretty much explains a little to much information that my confuse somebody. But Anyways Talon had walked say out of his dorm, singing those famous tik tok lyrics over and over, thinking of something to do. but like I said, not for his entertainment. Talon had changed seance his first year at Vaughn. As he walked down the stairs, he hoped to find someone he remembered, and if he remembered correctly, he wasn't quite the liked type. He wished to change what most people remembered of him..
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:30 am

Varton had been walking back to the dorm. He smelled something.. A familiar scent! Talon's back! He rushed down the hall and practically ran into him, his icy blue gaze full of happiness.

" TALON, Man, where have you been? " He wrapped Talon in one of his super-tight-werewolf-strength hugs, grinning like an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:39 pm

Talon modestly took Vartons hug. Talon had worked out over the time he was gone, but still was crushed my Vartons menacing arms.

"whats good brother?" Talon asked stepping away from varton. "Man im happy to see that your so into me coming back, but hey man its been rough.."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 2:52 pm

" Where have you been, though? I mean, EVERYONE is gone! A bunch of new people. " Varton chuckles and finally releases Talon.

OOC sorry for it being so freaking short, shorty.
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 4:44 pm

"yeah I bet... And um I wa out because the folks didn't want me coming another year. They heard about nix and when I broke up wth ever everything just fell apart. But I don't give whatever she does anymore. I don't know hy I ever did. But how's it been with you?"

Last edited by Dakingofdahill on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:48 am

" Lonely.. Racheal has disappeared. I've looked everywhere! I do here Ever is coming back.. And Nix, and Terrah. I think Cole, Racheal, Saylon, and Raja are off with their families.. " His eyes are full of sorrow at Racheal's name. Varton shoves his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:51 am

"Awwh Man Varton.." Talon noticed the sorrow in Racheal's name. "Man its alright. She'll be back. if not, there's always other girls... Man you gotta look at the brighter side of things. one girl you knew until the year changed. yeah you probably kissed her and stuff, but hey, there's more to that in the long run of things." Talon said, trying to comfort Varton, although he thought what he said wasn't going to make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:58 am

" Man, Talon, Racheal and I are.. we love eachother a lot, right? Maybe she's ill.. Or her parents called again and she had to leave.. God.. She should've told me.. " Varton frowns, sad.

" I shouldn't burden you with my issues.. "
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 am

"hey man, Burden all you freakin want to. dude i know how it feels to love and lose.Heck i did it with you when i left Vaughn." Talon laughed. "not in a gay way tho bro, in a non-homosexual, brotherly type of way."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:35 am

Varton actually cracked his devilish boyish smile at that, " Yeah, don't do that. All these new comers freak me out.. You might like 'em though.. " He grinned wickedly, " Well, depends on what's going on with you and Ever, I suppose.. "
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:56 am

(( im trying to avoid maria. Our new-found chemistry isn't working out with her more than me. she got pissed because in school i accidentally misaimed and put a paper on her head when i was passing back a math quiz. of course, she was drawing. it was a freaking accident. ))

"me and ever. Broke up before i Came back. I could find a new one, but i dont know. good ones are so hard to find. I mean me and ever, we fought Spade, she saved me from drowning in the lake, she was my first kiss and love. All that went away with a tiny fight. Plus, she was seeing another guy!" Talon said, sorrow in his voice. "I kinda miss our friendship, But people change you know?"

(( the sentence in bold, its true for me and talon... ))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:59 am

" Kind've.. You guys were such a great couple.. Who was she seeing? That's so unlike her, Man... I mean, I know Nix liked her, but then he liked Signer.. Damn.. " Varton ran a hand through his hair.

" Just talk to someone here, maybe you can hang out with the old gang again, Cole seemed to have disappeared , so it's just me and Evelyn.. And Tamora.. "
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:04 am

"She was seeing some guy Named Kylar Stern. He was at Vaughn for a while, but people rarely saw him. I dont know...Nix can have her. He'd probably do better. I was a horrible boyfriend. i got protective. Oh well. But i do miss the company..."Talon said. "Cole? I barely remember him. Um and ill be happy to be with you Evelyn and Tamora. Haha I miss both of them. want to go find them?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:15 am

" Err.. Sure? " Varton chuckles and mutters, " Since Ever and Raja and Valkrist had been gone awhile, Tamora and Ev share a room . " He grins and walks down the hall and turns to the girl's dorms. He knocks on the door.

" Ladies? Care to open up for two lads? "

Evelyn chuckled melodiously from behind the dorm door, " Varton, is that you? " She opens the door and hugs him and flicked her bright green eyes to Talon, " Welcome back. "

Tamora laid on the bed, her eyes opening groggily, " Whawho'sthere.. ? "
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:23 am

"Good to Be Back Ev. Don I get a Hug too?" Talon laughs. He turns to Tamora. Good to See You Tammy. "life treating you well?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:27 am

Varton smiled at Evelyn and returned the hug briefly before letting out a deep chuckle at Tamora. Her red hair was disheveled and her eyes drowsy.

Tamora stood up quickly, running a hand through her hair quickly, " Okay, I'm up. All's good in life for me.. I think . " She grins at Evelyn knowingly.

Evelyn chuckled and walks over to Talon, her long hair floating in dark waves behind her. She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a quick hug.

" Better? "
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:34 am

Talon didnt let go. "no not long enough. " He teased. He let go, and put his hadns on Ev's shoulders. "Sorry." He laughed. Tamora you need to stop sleeping so late. its at least 1 o'clock."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:37 am

Varton chuckled at Talon's response to Evelyn's hug and smirked, " Well, what shall we do ?"

Evelyn grinned and delicately shrugged off his hands, practically dancing her way to Tamora.

Tamora yawned into her hand and fixed her hair into a ponytail.

" Well.. it's a nice summer day.. We have a lake.. Swimming, anyone ? " She smiles brightly.
Back to top Go down
Dakingofdahill

Dakingofdahill

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:03 am

"Ill swim!" Talon Added,

"Ive been looking for an excuse to fly out of school, But i already could have done that. Gotta stretch the wings..."

Talon put his arm on Varton's shoulders, Turned to the girls and said:

"Lets Roll."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:12 pm

Evelyn and Tamora both chuckle, and Evelyn says, " Well, how about we meet you two down by the lake. Tamora and I kind of need to change. " She grins her signature bright smile.

Varton nudges Talon, " Man, I got to get my trunks anyways.. We should just meet 'em down there. " He grins at Talon .

OOC xD post on GS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh Crypes. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh Crypes.   Oh Crypes. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh Crypes.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Fantasy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com