Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities

Go down 
+9
crazyblonde
Abbie Ryder
Ashtyn & Jessica
Jak & Joey
Laura_Arai
darknesstakesover
Evelyn_Rose
ElysiaNova
Headmaster Thanatos
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  Empty
PostSubject: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 1:33 am

Greeting's once again proud, Weres, Vampires, Demons, and Shapeshifters.

I would like to announce(once again to the people from the old site) The Schools Activities. I have put together a list of different challenges for us to play. I have it all organized on how this will be RP'ed out and how the teams will work.

The teams can consist of four characters.(No Em you may not be a team all by yourself. Laughing ) Or depending on how many we have playing that may or may not change. There will be turns taken and if there are any posts that are out of character only, they will be deleted so there is no confusion. If a team has less then three that does not mean that they get to post more that just means their characters get to partake in more of the events.

The posts will go as follows

*Event Introduction*
This is were the Team Leader preps themselves or the teams participant for the said event.

Admin: Thanatos
Team Leader #1
Team Leader #2
Team Leader #3
Team Leader #4
*Event Start*
Team Participant #1
Team Participant #2
Team Participant #3
Team Participant #4
*Repeat Team Participants, two times or once depending on the event*
Admin: Thanatos (To say that the event has ended.)
*Event End*
Team Leader #1
Team Leader #2
Team Leader #3
Team Leader #4
*Winner Announcement*
You can chose to be nasty to the winner or congratulate them. But if a fight is going to break out please save it until after the final event has had it's winner announced.
Winner
(doesn't matter the team the winner must be in yellow)
Team #1
Team #2
Team #3
(Same order kinda just skip the winner still post in your team colors)

Yes the team's will have to post in the above colors no exceptions and do not leave your post colorless. Colorless posts can be the outsiders who are not competing but rather just watching. And I will accept people to do that as long as your not trying to have a conversation(excessively) with someone. Team Leaders will be picked between the team and then posted in this thread. A final post by me in this thread will repeat the order of how participant posts should go and will show the activities that will be at the event. The list of them will also be sent to the Team Leaders so that you may begin planning. I might make a separate board that only your team will see and post it there so that you don't have to PM but I'll need to fiddle with stuff first. The final post will also list who is on which team but you decide that and tell me, Either post it in this thread or PM me with your team.

You may post in this thread talking and discussing these and all that fun stuff. Also please post questions I'd be happy to answer them. These will start when we have teams full or 30 site members and the Team Leaders (whether they have a team or they are a person looking for a team they will be placed as a leader if we want to start)

Sincerely,
Headmaster James Thanatos

Last edited by Headmaster Thanatos on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 6:20 am

*smiles and courtesys politely* Hello Headmaster, i was wondering whether i could partake in these activities, though i am curious, what will these events be? *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:07 am

(( I totally didn't know his name was James. XD sorry -guesses this post is IC- ))

Evelyn read it carefully, and bit her lip, she overheard Elysia and practically skipped over, " I'm curious about that too.. " She offers a bright smile to Elysia.

(( Oh, did I do that right? : / ))
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:34 pm

Oh these post don't have to be in character. Well unless you want them to be. That does seem rather interesting though. What a Face

The activities will be different kinds of races and fights and a couple other things suited to the students of this school. Any of our students may partake and when this is started we will have a list of who will be competing in which event so you will know who you are against. Then you can talk to your team about all that fun stuff.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Nezzera smiled when she saw evelyn and skips over to her and says so you heard about the events too? i will participate if you do! grins widely at evelyn
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 7:27 pm

Thanatos looks around at the students gathering. "So are we having our teams forming? Remember all events will include all species and you will win as a team."
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:14 am

Laura walked into the room only to see people gathered around something. As she approached she realized it was a paper about Summer activities. Wow it's Summer already? she thought to herself after reading the paper. Surely she wasn't going to go back home. Her parents would think that she was lying and send her straight back. What was the point in that? So it seemed that she would be around for these activities.

She had noticed that the teams had not yet been assigned/made up. Did this mean that Laura would have to go about looking for a team? Seeing as she was remotely new to the school it would be a bit odd to walk up to some team and ask if she could be apart of their team. Nobody knew her or the extent of her powers thus meaning that no matter what team she would ask they would more then likely judge her just on appearance. Afterall, games had winners and every team would want to win.

After thinking this over Laura bit her bottom lip, unsure if she really did want to participate. If she didn't then she would be doing nothing all Summer. That would surely get boring. It seemed her only option was to join in on the fun. Sighing, she looked up and around at those there. She didn't recognize anyone but Nezzera who was her roomate. They weren't exactly friends, but at the very least they got along well.

"Hey," She said timidly. "You signing up aswell?" It was a bit weird only talking to people you barely knew. She didn't have any friends there yet though. Eventually she would though, just not right then.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:48 pm

Yeah i am you should join our team it would be awesome if you did we don't really want to win we just want to have fun so don't worry about winning Smile grins at Laura and pulls her in to their group that was forming.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Thanatos looks over at the small group that had began. "So are you going to call dibs on a team number?" He asks Nezzera after she had pulled Laura into her group. He was rather glad that some of the students were getting as excited as they were. After all it did take a lot of planning on his part.
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:33 pm

"Alright," Laura said as a grin appeared on her face. She was glad that she could be on the same team as her roomate. It would've been a bit akward to be on a team with a bunch of strangers. It might take away from the experience aswell. If you don't really know anyone and with her shyness it would've been really difficult to join another team and fit right in. She noticed the other girl that was standing next to Nezzera.

"Er hi," she said holding her hand out for her to shake. "I'm Laura Arai, a water demon. Might I ask who you are?" she asked trying not to be rude. That was when she saw the Headmaster.

Turning to the team she had been invited to, she had a number in mind. "How about team 3?" She asked Nezzera and the girl she had yet to learn the name of.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:01 am

Smiles brightly back to Evelyn and waves, 'Its nice to see you again Evelyn' *^_^*

Looks over to the other two girls that had come along and smiles, waving to them as well. 'Hello there, my name is Elysia Nova, a dragon demon, its a pleasure to meet you~ Im still kindof new to this school so i dont believe i've seen you around the school.. i hope that your time has been enjoyable' :3

Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:08 am

oh! Laura this is Evelyn Rose, she's in the dorm across the hall with Elysia (ooc// i think?) introducing the two. you know i think number three would be a great number! ok we choose group number three she says to the headmaster
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:48 pm

Thanatos nods and starts to write down who was on the team under team #3. However he stopped and looked over at Elysia, "Are you going to be joining team 3 or are you picking another team?" he asked trying to figure out how many were going on a team and who all would be participating.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:30 am

Blinks and shyly rubs her arm smiling, 'well, i guess it all depends on the girls, whether they wouldnt mind if i join with them, if not, i guess i would try and gather up more students to come join the activities?'
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:30 am

i wouldn't mind if you joined our group Nezzera replies, i would love it if we had you in our group! she smiles widely at Elysia
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:48 pm

James nodded adding Elysia's name to the list of Team Three. "Alright so we have every member of Team Three you now have a planning area. I hope you enjoy your planning." He said with a smile. "We have teams two and four with full openings and team one has a team leader. Once we have all teams, we will begin."
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm

Jak walked up and saw the people."Summer games sweet!Can I be on a team?" he said very exited. His three of his legs were spinning around and around.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:14 pm

James looked up as Jak walked over to them "Of course you may join. Which team would you like? One, two, or four?" Headmaster Thanatos said picking up his pencil again getting ready to write down Jak on a team.

Last edited by Headmaster Thanatos on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 5:18 pm

Jak was very exited."Uhm... how 'bout team four"he said.He looked around at the people he hadn't met many of them if any.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:10 am

*smiles brightly* thankyou for having me in your team Nezzera *^_^* *waves to Jak and smiles* Hello there, my name is Elysia :3
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:47 pm

A girl walked up to Jak and said hi and that her name was Elysia."Uh hi my name is Jak and I'm a spider half breed in case you haven't noticed"he said as he looked down at the lower half of his body which was a spider's body."Nice to meet you" he said.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:31 pm

Thanatos nodded writing down Jak for team 4. He set his clipboard down on a table and glanced around at all the students gathered around. "Alright, so we'll need at least five more students before we can start of course more would be better. Though with at most two on your team that lets you compete in more of the activities." He said adding in that positive twist for less teammates. "But don't forget that could be a down fall."
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:56 pm

Ashtyn ponders and then yelps that she would like to take a spot on team 2.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:58 am

Noticing his half spider body she smiled, 'tis a pleasure to meet you, and i find that way cool i like spiders.. im a dragon demon so im used to seeing people with extra features'Smiles as she sways her slim dragon tail behind her, her wings doing a soft movement against her back.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:37 am

Ashtyn then begins walking around either to meet new students or meet students whom are looking for teammates...Ashtyn feeling slightly nervous and shy begins to hide toward a corner, but then notices her roommate Evelyn with a group of girls. Ashtyn smiles and then waves hopeing Evelyn saw her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next