Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities

Go down 
+9
crazyblonde
Abbie Ryder
Ashtyn & Jessica
Jak & Joey
Laura_Arai
darknesstakesover
Evelyn_Rose
ElysiaNova
Headmaster Thanatos
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:07 pm

Jak looked at the dragon demon girl."I always thought that was cool ,like having a tale that'd rock"he said.He wondered if having a tail would ever get annoying.And the wings were cool as heck.He loved that about dragon demons.He saw a girl that haden't been here a second ago wave to a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:37 pm

Ashtyn briefly looks around noticing a mildly attractive boy glance at her. hmmm... she thought...maybe later....
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet
Name: Abbie Ryder
Species: Earth Wolf Shape-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:03 am

((Unless we have to Us IC for this. Im just going to say.. I'd love to participate Tissi .. er Headmaster d: ))
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:22 am

Well It's OOC but we've kinda turned it into an IC, Team 3 is all taken up but all the others are free so which team would you like to join?
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 am

Which team still needs one last team mate?
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 am

Well both team 2 and 4 have one member and technically so does number one but my other admin never gets on to lead it so really team one has no one
Back to top Go down
Abbie Ryder
3 Characters
Abbie Ryder

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:31 am

I'll go with team four(:
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:39 am

Ok, I have you down for the team ^^
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:18 pm

Jessica shyly walks into the room slightly confused but see's others gathering into groups. She starts to edge toward a group of 3 then realizing their gathering for teams for the summer activities. "I'd like to join team four please" and then shyly walks toward the other group members of team four.
Back to top Go down
crazyblonde

Character sheet
Name: Dalylia Green
Species: Water Demon

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 12:00 pm

hmmmm, this could be a fun way to meet people at this school. thought Dalylia. She just thought it would be weird if she walked up to someone and asked to join their group. Being the new girl and all, she didnt really know any one
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 2:27 pm

Ashtyn walks up to Dalylia. "Hey there! I'm Ashtyn. Would you like to do summer activities? You could join my team on team 2." Then sweetly smiles.
Back to top Go down
Signer Nox

Signer Nox

Character sheet
Name: Signer Nox
Species: Coyote Shape-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 10:40 pm

In Coyote form, Signer Nox entered the hall, looking aroudn her anxiously. While in her dorm room, the shape-shifter had picked up the scent of a lot of people gathered in one place and decided to check it out. A ceremony... or announcement seemed to be taking place. Signer shifted back to human-mode and timidly remained in the back, listening to what the Headmaster had to say. The shy part of Signer cowered from the thought of the Summer Activities. She would be THERE. In front of a lot of people, possibly making the biggest fool of herself!

Signer's Coyote side, her hunter's instinct barked forth. 'Why not?' It snarled snidely. 'This is your chance, Signer. Show these other breeds what you can do! Don't just run away with your tail between your paws like ALWAYS.' Signer cringed. Since when was her conscience so mean?....

The girl gave in to her animalistic side and started roaming to hall, looking for a team. Her keen eyes spotted someone asking another to join her team; team two. Signer stopped in her tracks and shuffled quite a bit before mustering up the courage to speak. "C-can I join your team? M-my name is S-S-S...." The Coyote shape-shifter bit her lip and felt herself blushing, "Signer," She concluded.
Back to top Go down
crazyblonde

Character sheet
Name: Dalylia Green

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:05 pm

That girl from team 2 looks alright, thought Dalyila. What was her name? Ashtyn? Dalylia thinks about it for a moment, then decides to join team 2..... Thanks for letting me join
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 11:51 am

Headmaster Thanatos smiled looking around. He always felt good when others started meeting up. Sure some of the groups were all friends but he was glad that others we meeting new students too. All they needed now was at most six students to participate and then they could start. Boy did he have some things planned it was going to be really fun. Or at least he hoped that the students would have fun. He walked over to where Ashtyn was with two other students, Signer and their new student Dalylia. "So do we have more names to add to team two?"
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 pm

Lancelot was walking along the halls when he sensed a gathering of people in the nearest hall. By the fact of the aura waves were acting like a hurricane on his senses he could only guess that the headmaster was making an announcement. Entering the hall his guess was confirmed as Thanatos told the other students about the Summer Activities.
Lance raised his eyebrow and started walking around the different groups of students. They were either already booked to the max or had a couple. He made his way over to where there was a group of three very cute girls....and the headmaster. "what an eye sore" he muttered then made his way over to the group. "Hey is there room for one more on this team ladies?" He asked smiling and offering each of them a wink.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:14 pm

Ashtyn talking to Dalyila "Of course I am so glad to have another teammate we'll have a blast! I'm Ashtyn, and your name is?" Then Ashtyn turned and noticed another girl was offering to be on team 2. " Yes of course, i am so excited we almost have a group now, I'm Ashtyn. I'm a half-breed vampire and human. It's really nice to meet you both, whats your name?" She said as she pointed to Signer. Ashtyn nearly jumping with joy because of making new friends just put a big grin on her face. This is the happiest she has felt in a while. Then she happily turned to headmaster Thantos to inform him of Dalyila and Signer joining team 2.
Then she heard a voice behind her that made her jump, as she turned she noticed a very very cute boy, she began blushing and then got nervous as she realized it was her crush that she had seen roaming the halls. Oh no oh no what do i do, shall I run? Freak out? kiss him? Can I handle myself? Oh no For once Ashtyn felt an odd feeling of supreme like for this boy and not a feeling of seduction. "Actually we have one more spot and it would be an honor to have you? Do you ladies agree?" She asked as she turned to Dalyila and Signer. "I'm Ashtyn, a half-breed vampire and human." She said as she put her hand out to purpose a hand shake. This is the first time Ashtyn has offered shaking hands with anyone, it was just something she never does. What is Wrong with me?
Back to top Go down
Winter

Character sheet
Name: Renard Winter
Species: Fox Shape-Shifter

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Ren had heard the annoucment for the summer activities, so he decided it would be a good way to learn about the other students without speaking to them, and earning a little respect wouldent hurt. As far as he knew he was one of the youngest in the school. He walked behind the headmaster and spoke up. "Excuse me, I would like to join the activities, if that is alright." He sighed. Maybe this was a bad idea, but there is no turning back.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 11:14 am

Thanatos looked up to see Lancelot approach the girls. He raised his eyebrow questioningly at him but he smiled still and jotted down Lance's name under team two anyways. It was when another student walk up to him and ask about the activities that his raised eye brow disappeared.
"Yes of course it alright." James said smiling, "Which team would you like to join? Team's 2 and 3 are now full. Team 4 needs one more and If Scottie ever gets back Team one will need 3 people otherwise it needs four."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:15 am

HOLY CRAP. I haven't been on here in a long time. I am so lost !!!!!!!! All I know is that Evelyn is the leader of the team with Nezz and Elysia ))
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:20 pm

((And Laura ='[ Don't forget about me))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:46 pm

OOH. sorry !!! I didn't mean to! sorry! ))
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet
Name: Tristan Vaughn
Species: Wolfwere

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 1:34 pm

Tristan walks into the room glancing around at all the teams that had started being formed glanced to the headmaster and nodded his head. He was eager to set up all the events that would take place for the activities but in order to do that they need all the teams. Stepping up onto the stand where the Headmaster had had his announcement he cleared his throat. Then with a twitch in his hand he began to talk to the students gathered there. "Hello everyone. It has come to my attention that we are having a slow going of putting together teams. And as I know we are all eager to start the games I must ask if any one from the teams 2 and 3 would join team 1. Because then we would only need one more person to join in the activities and each team would have three members. So is there anyone who would do that?" Tristan looked around wondering if someone might actually do that. It seemed logical to him after all these games were about meeting new people and what better way then to split off from the group that to where in into a whole new one.
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm

Well I guess these are going to be the welcome back to school activities seeing as School is starting and for some it has started so again once we have our teams simi evened out we can start the activities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities    Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vaughn Academy is proud to present: The Summer Activities
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2