Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

other creatures in town?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

other creatures in town? Empty
PostSubject: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 5:29 pm

Nezzera says good bye to her new found friends and takes off through the woods heading in to town in search of her lost parents.

after running for awhile she changes back in to her human form and walks to the diner on the edge of town looking for a bite to eat. when she encounters some cute guys that she meets outside the diner only they don't smell human...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:48 am

OOC: xD this means I have to bring Varton along.. or can Evelyn just pop in?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:52 am

OOC : What would be really cool is if I could pretend to be one of the guys, like a new character, but not one that could last forever. Damn, I need to talk to Red about this..
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 pm

ooc// lol so much to think bout XD well i don't know what anybody thinks about this post but since it's summer break i thought in order to do something around here i might as well start something interesting... idk lol
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC screw it. Ev will appear andthe guys will be impersonated by me! Mwahahahha

IC Evelyn had sneaked up. Okay, she admitted it. It was probably a stupid, moronic, eccentric and devious idea, but as she watched the clock tick by at the Academy, she realized she needed a life.

So, here she was . Wandering down a nearly busy street, she found herself catching the familiar scent.. Nezzera!

' I should've known.. ' She thought to herself. Evelyn peered at the girl and silently walked over, standing by her. She surveyed the guys with her, and inhaled. 'Mmm.. Werewolf.. Fire Demon.. and.. Half Vampire! ' She recognized.

-------------------------------------------------------- Time for Guy point of View. Vish me luck!! ))

Jeremiah ((werewolf)) flicked his soft brown gaze to the girl, excuse that, girls. He eagerly nudged Nicholas (( half-vampire )) who brushed his dark blonde hair out of his clear blue eyes to peer at them, he smirked.

" Well well well.. They look like some appealing demons, don't they? "

Erik (( fire demon )) shifted his orange gaze to the girls briefly and then to Jeremiah and Nicholas, " Like them, do you? Honestly, there are only two of them.. " He grinned, " Who's not getting one? "

------------------------------------------------------------------Back to the girls))

Evelyn listened curiously, and her skin bloomed rosy pink.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:20 am

Sar is off a few feet watching them and trying to keep himself from laughing in his cat form. this might not go over well. stretches like a cat and walks over.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:50 am

XD Skygge, who are you walking over to? the guys or the girls? ))
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:28 pm

OOC: the girls))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:35 pm

I shall wait for sarah to post! xD ))
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:02 pm

ooc// XD lol you two are crazy! sorry you guys make me laugh

ic// Nezzera sees Evelyn walk behind and she squeals in delight. Evelyn!!! hi! then whispers in Evelyn's ear aren't these guys cute? then notices Sar who had walked up behind them. she hadn't really met Sar yet but would like to, and she would really like to meet theses cute guys in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:35 pm

Evelyn grinned to Nezz, nodding eagerly and then peered at Sar.. She'd seen him at the Academy once, but she kept quiet, giving a silent wave. She had a bright smile on her face and she looked over the guys again, whispering to Nezz,

" I would definately take a bite out of one of them. " Ev smiles.

--------------------GUYTIME----------------------------------------------------------

Jeremiah let his soft gaze rest upon them and caught of the girl with the dark eyes (( Nezz )), he offered an easy smile, running a hand through his somewhat-spiked dark brown locks.

Nicholas nudged Erik, " Seems we better hurry before Jer here steals them both.. " Nick caught Erik's gaze before walking over to the girls.

" Hey Ladies.. "

Erik swiftly appeared beside the girl with bright green eyes and smiled, " Hey there.. " Jer walked over, his gaze still on the dark haired girl.

They all seemed to briefly rest there eyes on Sar, who was still in cat form.

' Shape shifter.. ' Nick noted.

Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Nezzera smiles confidently at the boy with the somewhat spiked brown dreadlocks and replied with pleasure well hello there we've never seen you around before glances at Evelyn to see she was blushing like crazy. later she would have to teach Evelyn how to act around boys. it's always nice to see a new face around here. would you mind if i asked why you're here? twirls her hair around her fingers toying with it and then notices Sar coming closer

ooc// you're doing a great job! XD can we both be one of the boys if we need to?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:00 pm

OOC sure, but I kinda have an idea about their personalities, tho!

IC : Jer murmured, " Well.. We.. "
Nicholas chuckled, " What Jeremiah means is that we were originally here to pick up a few things but since we found you guys.. Let's say we have other plans.. "
Erik grinned wickedly, " Now guys.. I don't mean to hog it all for myself, but I rather like the blushing little vampire, here? You like sparks, beauty? "
Evelyn bit her lip, ' Damn my rosy cheeks! DAMN. '
She murmured, " Depends on who's offering.. Under the circumstances, perhaps. " She offered a flirtatious grin as Jeremiah walks over to Nezz, determined.
" I'm Jeremiah.. You look absolutely stunning. " He smiled kindly and brushed a strand of dark hair out of your face, a very intimate gesture.
" Guys.. Guys.. You gonna share? Nicholas here needs some love. " He grins at them.

OOC I kinda like this. gives me experience with different writing types.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:12 pm

ooc// lol that's fine actually you're doing a great job!

well you're not to shabby yourself she replies smiling even wider when he brushes her hair out of her face. i'm Nezzera, it's very nice to meet you and if you didn't know already i'm a cat demon smiles flirtatiously and turns to Ev mabye we should show them around town she says then turns back to Jeremiah what do you think pretty boy? pressing her hand on to his chest and getting closer to him
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:18 pm

Jeremiah grins, he seemed to have this warm vibe about him. " Of course. As long as I can stick with you. " He brushes a tanned hand over her's and smiles.

Nicholas grinned and formed a heart with his hands.

Evelyn nodded eagerly, feeling Erik's eyes on her, " Sure! Of course! Nezz, would you like to lead the way? " Erik brushed a hand over the small of Ev's back, and pretended as if it were an accident, chuckling.

OOC I feel bad for leaving Skygge : /

Last edited by Evelyn_Rose on Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:44 pm

well the best place to start i think is the movie theater maybe we can even catch a movie sees Ev blushing crazily again and laughs. she takes Jeremiah's hand and they make their way towards the movie theater with Ev and the other two trailing behind
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:54 pm

Jeremiah grins and entwines their fingers, observing her for a moment before continuing walking.
Erik observed his friend and the girl and smiles at Evelyn. He caught up to her and wrapped a delicate arm around her waist, grinning.
Ev flushed crimson. Again. She looked away, willing the color to drain from her face. She did enjoy the feel of his arm around her..
Nicholas sighs, ' Again.. I'm the lone paranormal.. '

OOC I feel so guilty XD like I should have Tamora somehow appear
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:09 pm

ooc// i think that would be awesome if she walked out from the trees and in to nick's arms

ic// Nezzera looks back to see that Ev has gotten comfy with Erik, she chuckles and continues walking but stops when she hears a noise. her right ear turns to that of a cat and she can hear someone walking towards them from the woods. wait a second i hear someone coming she says to Jeremiah who hadn't realized she'd stopped yet. hey Ev do you hear that to?Nezzera's eyes turn that of a cat's after her ear turns back and she can clearly see the figure of a girl. she smiles and says to Nicholas i think this is your lucky day she chuckles as Tamora walks out of the woods

ooc// are you comfortable with playing all these people? i can take over some of the guys. i think i have an idea of their personality now Smile
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:25 pm

I'm cool Very Happy You can take either Erik or Nick or both. Whichever XD ))

Tamora springs out, " Hey guys!.. I mean.. Whoa.. " Her gaze fell on Nick, who's eyes found her's automatically.

" Well.. this is.. I mean.. " Nick walked over and smiled, " Nicholas.. And you are..? "

" Tamora.. Your date. " She grinned and looped her arm around his, blushing only lightly.

Nick grinned. Satisfied.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:31 pm

ooc// nicely done i have to get off but will post tomorrow when i can!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC Okay!
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:38 pm

hey Tamora! Nezzera calls waving like the yummy candy we found? chuckles to her self and she and Jeremiah walk down the sidewakl until they come upon the movie theater. this is the one and only movie theater in town, but it still shows all the latest movies what should we all see?

nick comes up behind them with his arm around Tamora's waist i think we should see the new vampire movie he offers

that would be an excellant idea! Nezzera exclaims
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm

Tamora nods to Nezz, blushing only slightly at his arm around her. She flicked her green eyes over him, taking in his icy blue eyes and his long-ish blonde hair.

Jeremiah grinned down at Nezz, smiling a partially sly smile, " That's fine with me.. "

Evelyn kept looking up at Erik, getting lost in his eyes briefly before murmuring, " Uh.. yeah. Me too.. "

Erik smiled at the dazed vampire. She was beautiful, with the largest green eyes he'd ever seen.

OOC xD I imagine Nick as the funny one that gets along with everyone but can occassionally be irritating
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:58 pm

as they all pile in to the entrance they see the movie is going to start in 15 minutes wow were they lucky! who's going to pay? Nezzera asks noticing how caught up Ev and Tam were in their new boy toys. Nezzera chuckles and says to Ev hey Ev, you're redder than a ripe tomatoe

Nicholas smiles down at Tamora i think i 'll pay for this one, let's hurry in before this beauty here's swept off her feet by my good looks he laughs and pulls a ten out of his wallet

Nezzera and Jeremiah hurridly grab a seat in the back and she plays with Jeremiah's dreadlocks mesmerized at how handsom he is.

Nicholas sees that Nezzera and Jeremiah had snagged the back seat so he pulls Tamora towards the middle isle and when they sit down he puts his arm around her and pulls her closer.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 9:45 pm

Evelyn flashed her bright smile at Nezz, murmuring under her breath, " I can't control it! I can feel my cheeks heating up! " She chuckled lightly as Erik guided her to a seat in the front, knowing none of the other's would dare bother them up here. Evelyn sat in the seat, leaning back. She could feel Erik's dark gaze on her and he reached over and rested his hand over her's. Again, for the MILLIONTH time, she blushed crimson.

Jeremiah glanced briefly into Nezzera's eyes with his own soft brown one's. They were so inviting, so calm, so alluring. He grinned as he watches her play with his hair and he reached over to stroke her cheek with his tan hand.

Tamora blushed only lightly at the remark outside the theater. When they were choosing seats, he guided her to a middle seat. Of course, she sat down. Then he reached over pulling her over. Her, Tamora, Tiger Shape-Shifter was in this Half Vampire's arms. Geez, reluctant butterflies fluttered in her belly, and a smile teased at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other creatures in town?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next