Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

other creatures in town?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

other creatures in town? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Jeremiah nodded, a smile gracing his lips. He held her lightly, comfortingly. He turned his head to watch the movie, while stealing glances at her, murmuring softly in her ear, " It's my honor, then. " He offered her a bright smile,.

Tamora smiles brightly, the rosy hue still gracing her lips. She bit her lip, and tried to concentrate on the movie, but continued smiling. She kept watching the screen, watching Bella in the tent with Jacob and Edward, her sleeping body showing subtle signs of being awake, but Tamora allowed her large green eyes to peer at Nicholas beneath black lashes.

Erik continued kissing Ev, running a hand down her raven cascade of luscious waves, fingers playing with it delicately as his mouth worked against her's.

Evelyn rested her hands on his hips, kissing him back. She almost shivered at the delicately touch in her hair and pulled back for a moment, biting her lip.
Why was she doing this? Just because she was lonely? No, she needed to talk with him first before carrying on. She licked her lips slightly and turned back to the screen, the usual blush enchanting her pale cheeks. She also had to stop for another reason.

Blood lust.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Nezzera lays in Jeremiah's arms for the rest of the movie enjoying the tingles running up and down her body. she looks around and notices that their group are the only people in the theater. i guess that's what we get for being such a small town she smiles as she thinks it then an idea pops in to her head, making her grin even wider. Nezzera first changes her ears, then her teeth, then her tail comes out. after a few moments she's a full cat. she looks at Jeremiah's surprised look and begins to purr. she then climbs on to his lap.

Nicholas can't help, but keep catching Tamora's eyes everytime she looks at him. how is it after being left out all the time i get such a beautiful girl? he thinks to himself. then he notices how they make the vampire in the movie glitter. he laughs. don't i wish that were true. he thinks
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 12:33 am

Jeremiah let out a slight chuckle, a warm smile spreading across his lips. He reached out and stroked her fur, rubbing lightly behind her ears and along her spine.

Tamora blushed again as she met Nicholas's gaze and quickly shifted her stare. She crossed her arms in front of her to resist the temptation of touching him. She bit her lip.

Erik watched Evelyn, thinking to himself, ' I suppose she isn't as laid back as I hoped.. We have time to change that.. ' He then noticed how Evelyn's gaze was full of desire. Not desire to kiss him, but more like desire to drink from him. It quickly faded,

Erik reached over and twirled a pieces of her hair, his gaze locked on her.
Evelyn bit her lip hard, feeling the slight taste radiating through her mouth, her own immortal blood. She watched the screen, but all her senses seemed to be locked on him, He may not be human, but he was mortal.

' NO. Evelyn.. You would never.. ' Soon her eyes cleared.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:53 pm

OOC: i'm way to confused, i'm pulling out
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 1:03 pm

OOC : We just started over : / from before.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 2:41 pm

ooc//we are pretending that stuff didn't happen and you come to the rescue or whatever after the movie is over which is happening now

ic// Nezzera purrs even more, enjoying the scratching behind the ears. Smile she looks down at Tamora first to see how they are doing and notices how she is trying to refrain from touching him. Nezzera smiles soon Tam won't be able to refrain much longer. she then looks down at Ev. Ev was looking away from Erik looked like she was in pain. oh no her thirst is getting to her! Nezzera thinks panicking. Nezz looks up at Jeremiah then jumps down off his lap and crawls underneath the chairs to Ev. when she gets to them she jumps on to the chair next to Ev and changes back. are you okay? she asks Ev.

Nicholas pulls on Tamora's arm gently when he sees how she's trying not to touch him. it's okay he whispers to her. then he sees a black cat run underneath the chair next to Tam. Nicholas looks up and sees that Nezzera is gone., but when he looks down at Evelyn he sees her long black hair. i wonder what's going he thinks to himself. then he looks back down at Tam adoringly. and then all of the lights come on and Nezzera and Evelyn race out of the theater.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Evelyn soon left the theater, relieved when the lights flickered on, squinting her eyes slightly, because of the brightness. She and Nezz soon ran out, and Ev found herself diving into the girl's bathroom. She stood in front of the sink, looking up into the blank mirror. Once again, she searched for a reflection. She was breathing heavily, closing her large green eyes to calm.

She murmured in a small voice, " I.. I'm fine. " Her hair was only slight disheveled, but unnaturally fell right into place, a cascade of dark raven waves. Her eyes had grown bright and were glowing in the theater, but you could see them dimming. She breathed in unnecessary air to calm her nerves. She could feel the air bouncing off her empty lungs.

Jeremiah almost followed Nezz, but instead he kept his soft brown gaze on her, seeing her appear next to her friend, Evelyn, concerned. He almost smiled at how kind she was. Regret loomed in the pit of his stomach. As soon as the lights came on, Ev and Ness had both ran out of the theater, and he followed after them, waiting in the main hall of the theater.

Erik watched, almost with slight confusion that didn't show in his dark eyes. He heard Nezz asking if Ev was alright, but before his vampire could answer, they bolted out of the theater. He slowly let himself leave the theater, joining Jeremiah, his cohort.

Tamora fluttered her eyes slightly at the sudden brightness and grinned, seeming to have not yet realized her friends, as well as everyone else, had left.

" I don't think I paid attention to that movie at all. " She smiled brightly again, and noticed her friends, as well as his friends, were gone.

" They must be outside. " As she walked up the lane to the exit, she could feel her fingertips brushing his.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Nezzera notices everyone following them, except Nick and Tam. she laughs i think Tam was to caught up in her dream man she says to Ev. Nezz then sees Tam and Nick walk out of the theater looking at eachother adoringly. hey Tam sorry to spoil the moment but i need you in here. Nezz walks back in to the bathroom and asks Ev do you need to feed?

Nicholas and Tamora walk out of the theater gazing in to eachothers eyes, when he hears Nezzera call for his girl. that's when he notices that something's going on. he looks to Jeremiah with a questioning look in his eyes. and then a worried look. were they going to be able to take the girls afterall?
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 3:07 am

OOC: i know we did, but reading your posts are confusing the crap out of me
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:59 am

Tam was almost dazed, but she snapped out of it. Peering up at Nezz, she began to skip over to her, smiling until she saw Evelyn.

"Ev.. Are you alright? "

Evelyn's eyes were wide, and half silvery. The green was practically cut in half by silver. She took an unnecessary gulp of air and closed her eyes, calming herself.

" No.. No, When I was.. Kissing Erik, All I could feel was the pulsing off his blood, and the beat of his heartbeat.. And then, it was just so alarming. I've never had a real human's blood before. I've sworn to only animals.. "

Jeremiah looked nervously between his two friends.

" Maybe we shouldn't do this. They seem so.. Sweet. Nice. Innocent. "

Erik growled , " Are you going to be the one to ruin this for us? We tracked them from the Academy! We're doing what we were sent to do. Or have you grown fond of the cat demon? Adorable. " He smirked darkly.

Jeremiah thought, ' Maybe I have grown fond.. But the Master said.. God.. What am I going to do? '
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:26 pm

OOC: ok now i'm not confused
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:09 am

OOC XD heh
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 5:50 pm

Nezzera walks out of the bathroom and faces the boys with a sad expression on her face hey guys? im sorry, but we might have to leave early, we kinda have a problem. we had a lot of fun though! she alks back in to the bathroom and says to Ev come on let's take you to the woods

Nicholas sees Nezzera walk out and is disapointed in what he hears. well what if we come help you? we would be happy to help.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:54 am

Erik exchanged glances with Nicholas. At least -he- was sticking to the plan. He licked his lips, and smiled sweetly to Nezz, " We'd love to help. Or maybe we can meet up after? "

Jeremiah watched Nezz wearily. He liked her, but he had so much he had to do! Why had they picked him. He put up his best grin and smiled, " We'd love to help, honest. "

Tamora carefully took Ev's arm and guides her carefully through the exit door without being seen. Tam murmurs, " Ev.. Just go and feed. We'll have a cover story and we'll meet you outside the theater. Promise. " She offered a smile.

Evelyn nodded and slipped off her black cashmere sweater and bolted into the woods, finding a deer. She locked gazes with it and slowly moved closer. It was mesmerized by her gaze. Just like the vampire bat, she sank her long teeth into the nearest vein, swallowing greedily.
-------------------------

She licked her lips, running a hand through her hair. SHe left the corpse on the ground and reappeared outside the theater, waving at the guys through the glass doors. She had grabbed her jacket and slid it over her purple shirt.
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:28 pm

You ok Ev? Nezzera asks noticing that Ev had returned. then she looks at Tam who had snuck back in to Nicholas's arms and smiles. Tam had helped Ev. well looks like we don't need your help after all, well let's get going.

Nicholas grins glad they didn't have to deal with a delay. well me and my beauty here are going to go take a walk, we'll see you in an hour or so? he says nodding at Jeremiah and Erik.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: other creatures in town?   other creatures in town? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other creatures in town?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3