Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))

Go down 
+4
Evelyn_Rose
Jak & Joey
Ashtyn & Jessica
Headmaster Thanatos
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) Empty
PostSubject: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:41 am

As the sun went down over the mountain top bowl that surrounded the Academy the Headmaster walked around on the dock. It was a warm night with a light breeze blowing along the water. The dock was bigger then normal at least just for the night thanks to some help from the wood and water demons. It was nicely decorated with tables, chairs, buffet area, torches, ribbons, et cetera. All of the decorations themed in blues and silvers. Even the food thanks to the wonderful cooks was in silvers and blues and thanks to a personal favor from some fire demons he had silver and blue fire illuminating the entire dock from the torches and candles along the tables.

Thanatos smiled at the dance preparations and how perfect it seemed. He always loved putting together things for the students to watch them socialize and meet new people. It was a rare thing both the creatures of mortal nightmares being able to blossom here like they were just as normal as the overpopulated humans and that he enjoyed setting up things for them to blossom.

Approaching the little stand with the microphone Thanatos cleared his throat addressing the students whether they had arrived yet or not. "Greetings students. I'm happy to have you here over the summer and I would like to welcome you to the Eternal Star Ball. Our prelude to the summer activities."
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Ashtyn walks down the dock at the lake to the end of the dock where the dance is being held. As she's walking you can here the tiny clanks of her Jimmy Choo gold heels, and behind the tiny clanks you can hear the dragging of her beaded gold lacy dress, and you can see the tiny pearl necklace her father gave her worn around her lightly powdered neck. Her scent is laced with a sweet cherry blossom. The dress is full length falling into a blossoming train at then end. Her make up is lightly done with innocence and her hair is pinned with jeweled pins holding har feathery locks into place creating a very classy elegant hair style. Feeling slightly awkward you can see her float along the dock in angelic swift movements. On such a night like this Ashtyn feels she should much happier, but is slightly saddened by her encounter at home earlier this evening. Though she put's those thoughts behind her and then looks around to realize she is the first one here. "Wow now I feel really awkward" she whispers. Then she reached the end and looked across the misty water and then up to the starry night, as she pondered about how she longed for a guy to come and grasp her hand at this moment and turning her around just to gaze into her eyes, and after a few short minutes lightly kissing her light pink rose colored lips, but not just any guy a guy she didnt crave a guy she didnt want to seduce...
Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) 0ball
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:03 pm

Joey walked toward where they were holding the dance.Nice clothes weren't Joey's specialty so he was just wearing a whit hoodie with a large black quarter note on the front and jeans.Joey had his Ipod in his pocket and had the headphones in his ears.He was listening to his favorite song "Young" by hollywood undead."Hope I'm not the only one not dressed up"he said to himself when he looked up."Damn."he said when he saw a girl wearing a golden dress and heels.The whole not dressing up might of been a bad idea.Joey looked around.He was the second one here.Strange he was normally late.Joey wondered who all would be coming.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Varton hadn't left his dorm in awhile, Racheal had disappeared yet again and he almost couldn't think of a purpose to go to the dance, but his mind went to Talon. Talon would've told him to find a girl to dance with, but probably a more vulgar term. He felt himself grin with his original charm as he stepped onto the dock.

Varton was dressed in a light, airy dress shirt that wasn't exactly buttoned all the way to the top. The shirt was tucked into a pair of his black dress pants, with shiny new black dress shoes. His blonde, almost brown waves tumbled into his clear blue eyes. He peered around, his charming boyish smile appearing on his face.

There, standing off to the side, was a girl A girl in a beautiful, flowing dress that shimmered golden and fit her perfectly. He carefully walked over to her, grinning with his delicate charm.

" Hello there. " His icy gaze sparked blue with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:33 pm

Joey sat down on the ground.He saw another guy come up.'Might as well try and meet someone besides Abbie' Joey thought.'Well maybe I'll let them talk' he thought to himself.He sat on the ground and listened to his Ipod.Joey looked up and saw the headmaster.The headmaster said""Greetings students. I'm happy to have you here over the summer and I would like to welcome you to the Eternal Star Ball. Our prelude to the summer activities."
.'I might want to get to know this guy'Joey thought.He seemed pretty laid back.Joey waited for more people to show up.

((short Razz))
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:46 am

While gleaming into the night sky, Ashtyn continued being lost in thought until she heard a voice behind her, although it wasn't the voice she was hoping for she turned to see a very cute boy with eyes she could get lost into. Ashtyn had a thing about eyes and boys.

She looked up into his baby blue eyes. "Hi" she smiled a somewhat flirtacious smile. "I'm Ashtyn, what's your name?"

It was hard to take her eyes off this cute boy but she noticed a boy a short distance behind them, she saw the boy sit down, and then the boy looked up so Ashtyn smiled back and waved. Then immedietly put her attention back onto the cute boy in front of her, as she smiled and listened to his deep soothing voice, she noticed the boy looked very dashing, which she loved, because it made her feel significantly less awkward.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:17 am

Varton watched her curiously, he ran a tan hand through his sort-of-blonde hair. He flashed her a charming smile, murmuring, " Ashtyn.. What a unique name. I'm Varton Torn-- I haven't been around much anymore. " He grinned at her.

" Did you just recently arrive? Perhaps you're the one who moved in with Evelyn? " He asked curiously.

-----------------------------------

Evelyn walked along the edge of the dock, curious. She peered at everyone, recognizing Varton and her roommate Ashtyn talking. She smiled slightly to herself.

She wore a black dress, with lace along the edges. The waist had silvery flecks that shimmered in the moonlight. The dress hung elegantly on her hips and exposed her long slender arms. She hadn't needed to put any make up on, as always, and she smiled. Ev glanced down at her black converse and actually grinned. She seemed to have a gained more confidence here, at the Academy. She carefully slipped on her fingerless black lace gloves.

Her hair flowed in a raven cascade of waves as she sat there, leaning back and observing the boy ( Joey ) curiously with green eyes before peering back at the dark waves. She carefully sat down on the edge of the dark, gazing down.

http://www.fashionchicks.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/fashionchicks.co.uk/2008/06/marchesa-black-dress.jpg

http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7926954401/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/03/31/cons4.jpg
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Joey saw the girl in the gold dress wave and he waved back. Joey saw another girl in a black dress come and sit down.He saw her look at him and he waved awkwardly.The fifteen year old started flipping through songs then laid down as he found a song to listen to.Joey put his hood on and looked at the sky.He wondered if he would be the only one not dressed up.It'd be sort of strange if he were.Joey turned of his Ipod and just laid there.He waited for more people to come.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 1:11 pm

OOC XD so hard having four characters -- I think I'll have to introduce another soon :3
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:24 pm

Ashtyn smiled. "Yeah Evelyn and I are roommates" then she thought back to when she arrived at her dorm and thought where is my roommate? Then with a sudden glance she looked up and noticed Evelyn walking down the dock in her converse and a stunning black dress. "Speak of the devil there she is" Ashtyn felt so much better when she saw her roommate walk up and dressed up, it made Ashtyn much more at ease.

Then Ashtyn turned her attention toward Varton again. "You have an unusual interesting name as well...I like it" and she flashed a smile again.
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:45 pm

Bitting her glossy lower lip, Laura rushed along to the Lake Ionian dock. A dance was being held there as an introduction to the Summer activities. They had the choice to either stay at school over the summer, or go home. Seeing as she had only just arrived at the school she thought it would be best for her to stay over the Summer. Now, she made it to the dock with her gold heels barely on the wood. It probably hadn't been the best thing to wear heels, but it didn't matter it was too late now. Besides, other girls were wearing heels too. Giving out a sigh, she was relieved to see she wasn't over-dressed. Why if anything the dress she was wearing could have been worn while she went off to class. It was the way her hair was put up that made her look as if she had dressed up.

Laura took several more steps onto the dock, and as she had the Head Master was standing with a microphone making an announcement. It was just a basic welcome and him saying how happy he was that they had decided to stay for the Summer. She was glad that the Head Master had decided to have the dance near the water, at night the water was just so calm and the way the moon bounced off it was just gorgeous. Without saying hello to anyone, she walked over to the edge of the dock and slipped her shoes off before dangling them off the edge. She preferred to be near the water than people which was just why she hung her feet off.

((Here's her dress Razz http://images1.fanpop.com/images/photos/2600000/High-School-Musical-3-high-school-musical-2600864-1923-2560.jpg ))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Varton let his mouth transform into a grin and crossed his arms casually.

" Why thank you. How are you enjoying the Academy so far? " He offered an easy smile, as usual, he seemed very bright. As if you were going to make him a character, he'd be the hero. A good guy vibe just seemed to resonate off of him at all times.

-----------

Evelyn gracefully stood up in a blink of an eye. She peered around. So far, it was just Ashtyn, Varton, and the guy with the headphones. She was glad to see Varton talking with Ashtyn and waved slightly before walking around the dock, trailing her fingertips along the elegant blue and silver decorations.

In the moonlight, her eyes seemed to glow incandescently bright and she leaned against a wooden post. She wondered who would come. Ev ran a hand through her raven waves, feeling slightly awkward. She hoped Tamora and Signer would come. And, of course, the boy from her history class. She bit her lip, excited.

------------------------

Last edited by Evelyn_Rose on Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:51 pm

Jessica walked up to the dock and thought to herself there is no way I can do this...She was letting her shyness grab a hold of her but after all this time getting dressed up how can i not at least go to the end of the dock and back? she thought. Plus there's not that many people here she continued in thought.

Jessica drifted down the dock in her angelic Greek goddess dress. The moon shined and reflected of her simple one shoulder ensemble. She has pinned her hair up into a loose bun leaving strands around her face lie loose. She wore a goddess band mid way up her right arm. With limited jewelery leaving the breath taking siplicity of the dress.

She glided to the end of the dock and noticed a girl sitting down, and looked over to see another boy sitting down listening to his ipod, then she turned and saw a girl in a long gold dress talking to a mighty cute boy.

Feeling more awkward then ever she went and sat down on the edge of the dock, What am i doing her she thought.

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) 0sel
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Ashtyn looked over varton's shoulder and noticed Evelyn wave, Ashtyn waved back. And then heard Varton ask her how she was enjoying the academy. "Well I am actually enjoying...she giggled... I mean now that I have a roommate and a team for summer activities with friends I feel more comfortable" Ashtyn looked around noticing a girl in a green dress arrive, a girl she had never seen before then she saw her go sit on the dock followed by another girl in a white greek dress who also went and sat at the edge of the dock but on the other side. "I've only been here for a few but I feel like I am fitting in pretty well" She continued telling varton.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Tamora had been excited about the dance. She had spent hours getting prepared, and almost skipped down to the dock.

She was clad in a strapless dress that was full of colors, and went halfway down her thigh. It showed her slender shoulders and long neck. Her hair tumbled and lose waves past her hips and her bangs were clipped out of her face, revealing her large green eyes.

Once at the dock, she grinned, walking to the corner where Evelyn, and two girls she didn't recognize were located.

She said, clearly, " Hello! Isn't this exciting? "

OOC dress time! http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.thefashionablefoodie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/delfina-strapless-dress.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.thefashionablefoodie.com/2009/03/spring-into-florals/&usg=__P3-WwPs3b8BPEZr1ByhW0lcjhh0=&h=400&w=328&sz=44&hl=en&start=677&tbnid=0mgEBco2M-UuvM:&tbnh=170&tbnw=139&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dvibrant%2Bdress%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D507%26tbs%3Disch:11,24529&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=387&ei=97ZZTNqyHYTCsAPpop26Cg&page=64&ndsp=11&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:677&tx=68&ty=74&biw=1024&bih=507

Shoes! http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/413hzeLltXL._SL500_.jpg&imgrefurl=http://payless4shoes.blogspot.com/2009/12/afar-comfy-ballet-flats-fuchsia-pink.html&usg=__TBfqkkhp5WUVOw2QpAW35pJHmPA=&h=450&w=450&sz=20&hl=en&start=92&tbnid=GUr2YvaHA1Mb_M:&tbnh=172&tbnw=168&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpink%2Bballet%2Bflats%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D507%26tbs%3Disch:10,3919&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=758&vpy=193&dur=768&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=155&ty=163&ei=8eJZTPT3J8G88gaAspyADQ&page=11&ndsp=9&ved=1t:429,r:8,s:92&biw=1024&bih=507
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:45 pm

Ashtyn turned as she heard an unknown voice say "Hello, isn't this exciting?". It kind of made Ashtyn jump because she hadn't even heard the girl coming down the dock and she noticed every time somebody walked up, hoping she would see her crush that still had even remotely made an appearance. Though Ashtyn was slightly OK with that because she was being distracted by a different cute boy named Varton, whom she turned to and flirtatiously asked "And how are you enjoying the academy? I haven't really seen you around...where do you hang out?"

Jessica heard a voice in the distant background of her thoughts, but not enough to really understand, she had been so lost in her thoughts that she nearly forgot she was at a dance around people, she looked up and noticed the girl in the gold dress was still talking to the cute boy. It's not like I would have the guts to talk to him anyway but I would he she would go away and give him the opportunity to talk to me. Jessica had no idea who this girl was but for some reason she didn't like her and there wasn't a real reason why but she just didnt. It couldn't be over this one boy could it? she thought. How ridiculous!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:24 am

Varton chuckled, " Me? Well, I've been kind of down lately, wasn't going to come out. It was Evelyn's idea. " He grinned charmingly, observing her, " I'm thinking about participating in the summer activities, to give me something to do. What about you? " His gaze left her's for a brief moment and landed on a girl in a dress that would be something a greek goddess would wear. He gave her a smile, slightly waving his hand.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Tamora walked over to the girl in the greek goddess dress, the one with the dark hair. She smiled, murmuring, " That's Varton, he's seventeen. You should talk to him after she's done. " She gave her an encouraging grin, " I'm Tamora, Tamora Skye. And you are? "
---------------------------------------------------------------
Evelyn watches the girl in the blue dress, sitting along the dock. She'd seen her before. ' I think her name is.. Laura! ' Ev thought to herself. She smiled and carefully walked over, gracefully sitting next to her.

" Hello there. "

OOC : I'm really sorry what they're saying doesn't have color, for some reason, it isn't working!
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:38 pm

Ashtyn smiled at his charming smile. "I'm signed up for the summer activities, I'm on team 2 with Signer, Dalilya, and Lance. You should definitely do them, I mean this dance is the first of many...it'll be fun" Then she noticed him glance at another girl at the edge of the dock, "Anyway it was really nice to meet you I'm gonna go say hi to Evelyn real quick, maybe we could dance together later?" She said as her voice shook and she smiled. What am I doing just letting him go to her...but i am so hooked on seeing Lance its not fair of me to hog them both.

Jessica saw the cute boy glance over to her and intstantly her heart started pumping and she looked back to the water...What am I thinking...I can't do this. Then she heard a voice say that thats " That's Varton, he's seventeen. You should talk to him after she's done. "

"Oh well maybe...I'm kinda shy.... I doubt I'd get the guts, but he is cute and appears to be busy anyhow" Jessica felt nervous just having the girl talking to her. Seriously why am i so nervous? She thought.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:11 pm

Joey looked at all the people.'I should probably get to know someone here'he thought to himself.Joey took out his headphones and walked over to the girl near the water.The fifteen year old slipped his shoes of to and sat down next to her."It looks an awful lot like you like water more than us.Of course sometimes I like music more than people so I shouldn't be talkin'"he said to the girl.
Joey looked around.Still no one else had came.He figured it wouldn't be much of a dance if more people didn't show up.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:56 pm

Varton smiled, " Alright, Alright. Tell Ev hello for me.. I look forward to that dance. " He grinned and carefully took her hand to brush his lips across her knuckles.

" By the way, you look lovely. " He carefully walked away, appearing by Tamora.

" Hey Tam.. " He carefully offered a smile to Jessica, " Well, we seem to be getting lots of interesting people, who's your friend? "

-----------------

Tamora tilted her head to the side, watching Varton and smiling, " Actually, I don't know her name. "

------------------

OOC XD where's laura? Both Ev and Joey are saying hello! xD
Back to top Go down
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Racheal Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:04 pm

"Varton!" Racheal screamed as she ran up to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "I've missed you so much!" she whispered in his ear.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:06 pm

His blue eyes were wide, and he was in obvious shock. Instinctively, he wrapped her up in a tight-bear-like-hug. Murmuring into her hair, " Racheal.. Racheal, you're back.. " He kissed the top of her head, gripping her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:12 pm

" I haven't been gone! I've been.. around i guess." She shrugged. " But hey atleast im here now!" she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:16 pm

Varton grinned, " That you are, Rach. God, I've missed you. " He carefully slid her out of his embrace and took her hand, entwining his fingers with her's. He watched her with clear blue eyes, and squeezed her hand. He bent down to briefly brush his lips across her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 pm

She giggled. So.. She looked around at all the people here dressed up. She looked down at her blue shirt and jeans. " I'll be right back. I promise." she said as she ran back to her dorm to change.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next