Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))

Go down 
+4
Evelyn_Rose
Jak & Joey
Ashtyn & Jessica
Headmaster Thanatos
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 pm

Tamora nudged Varton, " That was weird.. I'm surprised she's back. " She offered him a smile to comfort his worried expression that appeared every time she left. He didn't want it to happen again.
Back to top Go down
Racheal Winters
3 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Racheal Winters

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:44 pm

Racheal walked back from her dorm ina black dress that had a white sash around her waist. She quickly spotted Varton and quietly tiptoed behind him. She put her hands over his eyes and whispered,"Guess who.."
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:44 pm

ooc// okay so i am confused, but i'm going to enter anyway lol

ic// Nezzera was still in the dorm when her roommates left trying to find the right dress. she puts on her make up and walks over to the closet. hmm not too flashy, and not too elegant, and i have to have my bathing suit, she thinks to herself. then she finds the perfect dress. Nezzera walks over to the lake noticing how much everyone is having fun. that's good she thinks. i wonder if the headmaster is going to be there? then she notices her roommates. they were actually smiling brightly! (not saying you guys are always sad, just doesn't happen very often) hey guys! she yells joining the group.

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 G15_05 i couldn't photoshop her head on to the dress oh well
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet
Name: Laura Arai
Species: Water Demon

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:57 am

Laura had been just staring out into the water when a girl seemed to sit a bit away from her. This was merely an observation and not being the social one, she just leaned forward and watched the torches fire reflections flicker on the lake. Her body involantarily leaned even more forward as her eyes closed. It's such a nice night out, she thought to herself. Just as she had taken a deep breath in, someone spoke. This startled her so much that she ended up going face first into the water. She looked up at whoever it was and began to laugh hysterically. After her laughter had died down she made herself rise back up onto the dock, completely dry.

"Well now it's become very exciting," Laura said with a chuckle. By this time someone else had walked over aswell. "Sorry about that, I'm Laura Arai. A water demon," she said with a smile.

((Sorry it's so late, it's cause I'm a fail case XP))
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet
Name: Ashtyn Bree Ryder
Species: Vampire Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:58 am

Ashtyn replied to Varton as he walked away "Thanks...it was my mothers" then Ashtyn flashed a quick smile and walked toward a table under a tree surrounded with lights. Ashtyn looked up to the stars and in her head ran through the star chant and made a wish to see her crush...though she loved meeting all the new people at this amazing ball, she still felt lonely. "I need to dance...everyone is clumping up and there's no dancing and mixing" she mumbled under her breathe. Then Ashtyn walked to the dance floor and though she had no idea what the song was she just started grooving. One skill I always had was dancing she thought to her self...something that thankfully cam naturally.

Jessica looked to the water taking in the words of what Tamora had said to her...do i really have the guts to talk to him? She thought. Then all of a sudden she heard a deep voice behind her and with a glance realized it was him, it was until he said hello that she froze...looking at him as he asked Tamora her name...Just as Jessica began to speak, the handsome boy was pummeled by some girl, where they seemed to be very into each other. A tear drifted down Jessica's cheek but not enough to notice, then as Jessica got up to leave she saw Laura fall into the water but after Jessica realized no one was hurt she walked away. It's getting to crowded she thought and the passed the dance floor where the girl in the gold dress was dancing, to a table in the dark corner...grr i hate being so shy! she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:18 pm

Joey saw the girl fall into the water Whoa!That was cool!"he said as she came up from the water completely dry.He heard her tell the other girl her name and that she was a water demon."Uhm, hi there you to..."he said awkwardly."I'm Joey, sound demon"he said.
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:27 pm

"That old trick?" Laura chuckled a bit. It wasn't really basic, but it wasn't all too difficult either. "Anyways, nice to meet you Joey," she said with a smile as she stuck her hand out for him to shake. Once people approached her, things just came naturally. If she was to approach someone she would end up dead in her tracks on the way to greet them. Her shyness worked one way and that was it.

"So Joey are you enjoying yourself tonight?" Laura asked as she tilted her head slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 2:02 am

Ashtyn turned when she heard the song Never Gonna Be Alone by Nickelback start playing. A tiny tear drop slid from her deep brown eyes down her freshly powdered cheek.

Every time this song played she realized how alone she felt, with the death of her dad, the disappearance of her mom, and that fact that she doesn't feel love for men, but only revenge of seduction. She didn't necessarily feel cared about.

This feeling consumed her as she looked to the ground and trying to fight tears she looked up to the stars and made a wish to never be alone, the she began running down the dock. Not sure of where she was going but she surely didn't to feel alone in front of people.

When Ashtyn go to the end of the dock she stopped with a sudden jolt, at a faint sound that she heard.

Jessica walked toward the dance floor and as she began walking to dance with the girl in the gold dress, she saw the girl tear up and runaway. Jessica was unsure of whether she should run after the girl and comfort her or not, though she figured with her shy behavior that she wouldn't know what to say to comfort her, so Jessica stayed.

She turned in a full circle getting a sense of her environment, when she realized that a slow song began playing...though she desperately wished a boy would come ask her to dance she felt very embarrassed standing on the dance floor alone during a song like this. Jessica then began tapping her way to the nearest chair, with tip toeing steps hoping she wasn't dragging a bunch of attention on herself, though some people were still odeling over the situation with Laura.
Back to top Go down
Jak & Joey
2 Characters

Character sheet
Name: Jak Michaels
Species: Spider Half-Breed

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:12 am

Joey shook Laura's hand." Eh, well I don't care if it was easy to do ,it's still cool" he said."As a sound demon I can't do a whole lot".He listened to the girl.She seem very happy."Yeah, I guess I'm enjoying myself." he said rather quietly.Joey looked back and saw a girl crying.He cocked his head to the side.'I wonder what's wrong with her?'he thought.
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 2:53 am

Jessica continued dancing but knew the dance may come to a closure soon, she started feeling tired and though she knew how nervous she was she didnt want to regret this night so she gutsyied up and walked straight up to Varton. "Hi! I'm Jessica. Wanna dance? It's the last song" she interrupted as she flashed a cute flirtacious smile. She want to overcome her nerves and not regret another moment of life.
Back to top Go down
Laura_Arai
1 Character

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 4:41 am

((Wait what? Since when is it the last song? O__o We barely have 3 pages! D=
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 5:36 pm

((I dunno no one was posting so I was just posting, we can make it my character's last song, not neccessairly the events last song))
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Evie ran to the dance, incredibly late. She couldn't believe how long she had spent getting ready. She sighed when she saw that plenty of people were still there and smiled a little. She was wearing a a red dress that she had managed to buy just a week before the dance. The dress was kinda low cut, not that it bothered Evie. It came up to her knees which was a good thing. Any shorter and she would have felt rather uncomfertable (Sp?). Her shoes were red strappy heels that had silver studs on them, the silver on the studs had enabled her to bring her small silver clutch bag. She hoped that she wasn't overly dressed up, but it was the only thing she had to wear. As usual she had her dagged strapped to her leg, the point of it was just visable at the bottom of her skirt, not that she was afraid something was going to happen, but she never left the dagger Ever. Her blue eyes glowed wierdly in the light, her thirst wasn't too bad, but it was there....

OOC: Okay...heres the dress and the clutch: CLICK ME!!
and the shoes: CLICK ME!
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:53 am

((*Pokes dead thread* Anyone out there gonna post??))
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:14 pm

After a minute Jessica got nervous as her knees weakened. After she turned to run down the dock she noticed a new face and decided to distract herself by introducing herself. The girl was wearing a red dress. "huhm (Jessica cleared her throught) I'm Jessica. I haven't met you yet...are you new here?" Jessica questioned the girl. Jessica was surprised with herself, normally she didnt have the couraged to even look someones direction. Really Jessica just kept to herself.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 pm

((Agghh...sorry for the late reply..i've been busy...))

"huhm" The sound of someone clearing there throat behind her made Evie jump. She turned around to face the girl. "I'm Jessica. I haven't met you yet...are you new here?" Evie smiled and nodded. "Yeah...Newish...I've been here a few weeks...." She said smiling. "I don't get around that much..." She smiled more, allowing her fangs to be seen. At least then the girl would know what she was without having to ask. "I'm Evie Nightingale."
Back to top Go down
Ashtyn & Jessica
2 Characters
Ashtyn & Jessica

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:22 pm

Jessica smiled when she saw the fangs and noticed she was a vampire. "Vampire huh? Thats cool." Jessica had yet to know what she truly was, but she knew she wasnt full human. "I'm fairly new here.. I dont know many others either and I'm really shy so even if i go out I have a tendency not to engage in conversation. Thats why I find this to be weird that i am so comfortable with this." Jessica smiled a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))   Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eternal Star Ball((Open to all students))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2