Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

The Return Empty
PostSubject: The Return   The Return I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:32 pm

The air was cold and damp in the evening sky, water droplets clung to his wings as he flew over the familiar castle, his chest of personal items held secure by his claws as he let out a soft chuckle through his scarf. It was funny that his own elder thought of giving him, a dragon, a scarf to keep warm even though their temperature was maintained regular due to the inner flame. "Tis the season...a silly gesture...but its good to be back, I wonder if any of my old friends would notice my arrival..." was what he said as he lowered himself to the ground and set his chest down on the grass before landing beside it. He lowered his scarf and took a deep breath inward before exhaling, a small stream of flames escaping his lips, causing the air around him to warm up just slightly before he spoke, pulling out a rather small leather notebook with a hand drawn map of the school in its pages, "Now...if I remember...going down the corridor and climbing the flight of stairs...right, off I go...wonder if I have to share the room again with that fire elemental..." With that, he grabbed the large chest and slung it over his shoulder, positioning it so that it would fit comfortable between his wings as he walked along the corridors till finally reaching the boy's dorm and entering his room, the stone walls having retained the same home feeling like his own cave back when he was a hatchling. And with that, he set his chest beside his old bed and began to sort through his things calmly, humming a slow but soothing melody.
Back to top Go down

The Return
Page 1 of 1