Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 9:24 am

Evie walked slowly along the path, some would say she was being cautious and walking in a protective manor as if she was expecting to be attacked any second, others would say she was just enjoying the peace and quiet that the night brought. She was, after all, a vampire.
For the past few months she had been MIA. No-one had known where she had gone or if she was coming back, but no-one really seemed to care that she was gone. When she had arrived at Vaughn she had fallen into depression, focussing on nothing but revenge. She had restlessly searched Archives and other thing, trying to find out who it was that had killed her father.
Eventually she had stumbled on some information, information that she wasn't supposed to have seen. She followed up on it, leaving the school in the middle of the night and travelling. She had tracked down her fathers murderers and brutally killed them as they had killed hers. She put all of her anger and hurt into those deaths, the ring leaders was the worst death though. She had made sure of that, torturing him over a period of three days before she got tired of playing with her food and had drank him dry. He hadn't tasted right of course, he was an unusual species, one she wasn't sure about but all the same, revenge was sweet.
Now, months later, Evie was walking along the path she had taken the night she had left, her eyes flicking back and forth in the dark, searching for signs of life. She was happier now that she had gotten her revenge. Guillt about the murders she had commited barely bothered her so she was back to normal. She still had the dagger that she had pulled out of her fathers body. She had been sure to use it in the torture, and the killing of the other people.
She eventually reached the edge of the forest and she stood hesitantly between two trees, still in the shadows. She looked up at the school, her heart was pounding hard against her chest and she was scared. Scared of going back into civilisation and normality.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:58 am

Evelyn walked through the forest, her hand reaching up to brush away the dried blood on her sleeve. She had been hunting. Hunting was like her secret escape. At the Academy, she was nice, quiet, smile-y Efv, but here, her true nature could show.

Ev ran a hand through her unruly raven waves and crossed her arms over her chest. She was nearing the Academy now. Peering around, she saw something. With enhanced site, she recognized it immediately. The girl she had met before, Evie!

Being sneaky, she bolted over, utterly silent. She abruptly appeared in front of her.

With a smile, she exclaimed, " Hey! Welcome back!"
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Before Evie could bolt back into the woods a shape blurred up to her and she put her hands up defensively. Luckily it was only Evelyn. She smiled and lowered her hands, rolling her eyes.
"Hey! Umm...Back..right yeah...Thanks..." She said smiling nervously. Her eyes darted around the school again.
"Hows things? I didn't miss anything important did I? Like exams?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:36 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " When have we ever taken an official test here? " She offered a bright smile. Evie seemed nervous.. or maybe, perhaps, worried? She tilted her head to the side, " Where've you been? I mean.. Unless you don't want to share.. It's just, you disappeared out of the blue. "
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:47 pm

"No tests? Awesome...You never told me that when i first got here...Umm...Anyways..I've just been out an about....Had some things to take care of and people to see." Evie smiled. "I didn't think I was gonna be gone so long, which is why I didn't tell anyone..."
LIES! Her mind Screamed. You didn't tell anyone you were going because you didn't know you were coming back. And they would have asked a million questions or wanted to come with you. And then you'd have told them and they would have stopped you.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

Evelyn watched her with green eyes, as if peering into Evie's thoughts. There was something she wasn't saying.. But it wasn't Evelyn's business.. But she was curious and all..
No, she didn't need to know.

She offered a smile, bright and full of unnatural life, " Well, welcome back. Might I accompany you back to the Academy, perhaps help you get settled in again ? "

Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:04 pm

"Well, welcome back. Might I accompany you back to the Academy, perhaps help you get settled in again?" Evelyn said.
Evie grinned and rolled her eyes.
"I suppose I better get back...I'm guessing I have some explaining to do to the teachers about why I disapeared....If they don't already know...I hope none of them are Physcic..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:21 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " There aren't many teachers, so I don't think you'll have any worries.. " (( This is where I need to remind myself to make a teacher because they are lacking here x3 ))

She started walking back to the Academy, practically dancing her way there, " C'mon! Lots to do! Maybe we can hang out with Lucien and Link! "
She grinned, a touch of adoration in her voice when she said Lucien's name.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:36 pm

Evie grinned again and rolled her eyes. "See! I barely remember a thing about this place! I'm gonna have to learn where everything is again..." she said jogging a little to keep up with Ev's fast pace.
"C'mon! Lots to do! Maybe we can hang out with Lucien and Link!" Evie noticed how Evs vice changed a little when she said Luciens name and she raised one eyebrow at the girl questioning.
"Lucien? Do tell..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:41 pm

Evelyn blushed at her inquiry, " Well.. Lucien and I.. " She bit her lip, hiding a slightly dimpled grin , " We're in love. " She ran her hand up and down her arm and peered at Evie out of the corner of her eye.

" Well, we don't spend all the time together, but, we're pretty well stated. " She opened the Academy's large wooden door.

[color=green]
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet
Name: Link Jones

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 1:42 pm

((*Stalks this thread* Mind if I join))
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:26 pm

((firstly, to hear someone say they're in love with my bro, even if it is in RP world is just...ewww....XD And sure ya can join Link...))

"Well.. Lucien and I... We're in love. " Evelyn said. Evie smiled slightly.
"Well, we don't spend all the time together, but, we're pretty well stated." Ev continued.
"Don't you think...I don't know...That maybe you're too young for love? I mean...How long have you even known the guy?"
That was Evie, always cautious and doubtful about these things. Love was something she had never really experienced. She had never met a guy that she had liked in that way.

They entered the Academy and again Evie was stuck by awe, it truly was a remarkable place.
"Umm..So...Where are the dorms again?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:45 pm

(( XD Well, I can understand that x3 ))
Evelyn crossed her arms over her chest and tilted her head to the side, " No, I don't think so.. I mean, I may be young, but I have an eternity.. And having him there, it makes it seem almost.. Bearable. " She bit her lip and led her to the female dorms. The trip resulted in climbing three flights of stars and walking down a long corridor.

" The Girl's Wing! " She said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:00 pm

"No, I don't think so.. I mean, I may be young, but I have an eternity.. And having him there, it makes it seem almost.. Bearable."
Evie grinned and rolled her eyes, but it did make sense.
They walked the rest of the way in silence, Evie only breaking it to complain about the amount of stairs when they reached the third set.
"The Girl's Wing!" Ev said, grinning.
"Well...Thank god for that...If I had to climb on more set of stairs I was gonna go insane...I really don't like stairs...The way they are just irritates me." Evie said looking round the girls wing and getting familiar with it again. There were a few other kids here, all in friends groups gossipping and doing nails and hair and other stuff.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:16 pm

Evelyn chuckled as she rolled her eyes and led her through the dorms, " So, I was curious.. Do you want your old dorm or, perhaps, since I'm alone, do you want to bunk with me ?" She tilted her head to the side curiously.

OOC xD sorry for the shortiness this post has :3
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:27 pm

"So, I was curious.. Do you want your old dorm or, perhaps, since I'm alone, do you want to bunk with me?" Ev asked.
Evie smiled. "If it's okay I'll bunk with you...I need to stop being so lonely and isolated..." She said smiling. "I think I left a few of my things in my old room though...well...Most of them..Like I said i didn't think i'd be gone so long so pretty much all of my clothes are there...Other than the stuff I have in my backpack..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 3:44 pm

Evelyn nodded with a smile, " Alrighty. While you get your things, I'll clean my room up a little. " Walking through the door labelled '3', she picked up loose papers with her slanted, cursive scrawl on it and placed them on the desk. Next, the books. She picked up about ten of them off the floor, each averaging at least 500 pages each, and balanced them against her petite form to be tucked into the closet. Straightening out the plain white sheets on the top bunk of the bed, she smiled.

It was ready.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 am

Link had walked around the school patrolling for the Vampire Hunters. With his gold Katana. Then heared something. He picked up a scent. It was a vampires scent. Link ran and pointed his sword at one of the girls throat. Firguring out it was Evelyn he put it down. "Sorry. Hey! Evie your back." He said seeing an old friend.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 2:02 pm

Evie grinned and ran to her old room, pulling the key from the chain around her neck and unlovking the door. She stepped inside, all of her stuff were where she had left them, the papers and books strewn across the floor, the clothes hung neatly in her wardrobe which was open. her laptop on her desk with her ipod. She pulled her suitcase out from under her bed and piled all of her stuff in it, when it was full and all of her things were packed she put the key on the desk and left the room.

She went down the hall at a slowish pace, trying to remember everything and taking what she couldn't remember back in. She barely noticed Link running towards her, his sword pointed at her throat. So when she felt the sharp prick of the blade dig in slightly she stopped in her tracks, her head shooting up, a feral growl escaping her lips. Her top lip curled back to bare her fangs and then she realised it was just Link. "Oh...um hey...yeah I'm back...sharing a room with Ev...i'm just taking my stuff now." Evies said, gesturing at the suitcase she was pulling behind her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Evelyn was settled lightly at the desk, sitting with a pen in hand, writing with her elegant scrawl on a piece of loose-leaf paper. She bit her lip, scribbling something out.

' It just doesn't sound right.. ' She thought to herself, trying to keep herself occupied.

She was so excited! She'd finally have a roommate again!

Evelyn had roomed by herself for months and months after Scara disappeared. When.. When everyone disappeared..

She sighed, but let a smile grace her lips.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:54 am

Link smiled. "Cool." He said. Then he flinted closer towards Evie and away from Evelyn. "When did you come back. Like an hour ago or something?" He said to Evie.

Last edited by Link Jones on Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:59 am

OOC I think Evie is still in the hallway and Ev is in her room. Alone.
Back to top Go down
Link Jones
1 Character
Link Jones

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:04 am

((EDITED))
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:07 am

((XD I write two paragraphs and you barely write two lines, Link??? Ah well....))

"Well...More like half an hourish...I don't know...but yeah i'm gonna be rooming with Evelyn now i'm back...Gonnna be so much fun." Evie said, she started walking again now, heading towards Evelyns room. "You can come with me if you want...Have a moving in slash welcome back party. God knows i need a party right now..." Evie reached Evelyns room and pushed open the door. Ev was at her desk with a pen in hand, obviously trying to write something. "Hey again...I have my stuff...And Link bumped into me on the way...Said he could come back here...we should have a party or something."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 11:12 am

Evelyn's green eyed gaze flicked up and met Evie, she offered a smile, " Sure! Just.. I don't think this room is very, you know, Welcome-Back-Party worthy. " She chuckled melodiously and reached up to tug her long raven waves into an unruly, loose bun. Standing up, she motioned to the bed for Evie.

" I cleaned it off for you, It used to be covered with loose papers and such. " She grinned brightly.

" Hey Link. " She waved lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Return? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return?   Return? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next