Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering the dorms

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Wandering the dorms Empty
PostSubject: Wandering the dorms   Wandering the dorms I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:45 am

After walking around the halls that branch away from the headmaster's room, Kouryu mumbled to himself. 'Alright, lets see now...i spoke with the headmaster...so i might as well get a feel for the area...' Feeling as though it there wasn't a need to go to his full dragon state, he spread his wings out and launched himself into the air to get a better view of the large school beneath him. Pulling out a small notepad, he began to draw out a map of the school in his own way, satisfied, he lowered himself back to the ground and tried his best not to mind the other students gazes as he walked around the school to find a proper room for him. Feeling a bit lost, even with his map, Kouryu couldn't help but sigh and lean his back against the wall, placing the trunk right beside him as he mumbled softly, "man...even though i drew out a map, its pointless unless i know whats in the rooms...then again, i could find out...but i don't want to be rude..."
Back to top Go down
Ventus Kaine
1 Character
Ventus Kaine

Character sheet
Name: Ventus Kaine
Species: Air Demon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the dorms   Wandering the dorms I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:34 am

Ventus was tired of spending all of his time on his first day, just wallowing around in his own room. I wonder if there are more new kids, not just me. Ventus grabbed his notepad and stuck a pen behind his ear. He walked out of the empty room and walked down the hallway. He looked down and flipped through his notes of the school, but he almost stumbled over someone! Ven looked up quickly, and saw that he had about tripped over a boy, a bit older than him. "Oh, um, Hi." Ven said, then realized that he hadn't introduced himself yet. "I'm Ventus, or Ven for short."
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the dorms   Wandering the dorms I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:37 am

Blinks as he notices the boy stumbling over his tail, he carefully helped him up as he thought to himself for a quick moment 'A human? No, he has a special power...maybe a half-breed, i felt the wind change when he came around, he seems like a fine lad, and judging from his name, he holds the power of wind within him.' Smiling as he heard him introduce himself, he bowed his head in respect, "And i am Kouryu, it is an honor to meet you Ventus, though i would've rather preferred to meet you in another situation than this one, but it is quite alright, you meant no harm and all is forgiven."
Back to top Go down
darknesstakesover
1 Character
darknesstakesover

Character sheet
Name: Nezzera Bast
Species: Cat Demon

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the dorms   Wandering the dorms I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 pm

Nezzera was running through the halls when she realized it would be faster to get to the girls door by going through the courtyard. as she runs through the courtyard in her cat form she noticed two cute guys talking, but what was even cuter was that Kouryu was in his dragon form, she had known Kouryu from Europe where she was staying, but couldn't close to him since he was with another girl. she rools her eyes as she says that and decides to say hi to both of the boys then to go check out the rooms. before she even turned in to her human form, the boy next to Kouryu started to leave so she jumped up on to the boys shoulder and started to purr. the boy reached up and when he was about to pet her she jumped back down churning back in to herself, then says hi my name is Nezzera i thought i would say hi before i went to find my dorm room, its nice to see some faces i know smiling at Kouryu then turning to the other boy what's your name?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering the dorms   Wandering the dorms I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering the dorms
Page 1 of 1