Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) Empty
PostSubject: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:38 pm

Ohfkay! Let us post here ))
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:58 am

nods his head and goes towards the cave. i think i hear water in there too. looks back at her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Vell grins, " Really? " She perked her ears up, hearing the delicate sloshing of water. She openly bolted into the cave, running through it. She blinked her eyes.

" It's really dark.. " She peered around and took a step foreward, falling into a pool of water.

" I think I found the water! " She grinned, and surrounded by all her element, her eyes began to glow bright blue.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:23 pm

jumsp back as she bolts foreward and hears her fall into the water and call back. enters the cave snapping his fingers and his gauntlet starts glowing for a light source and he walks over to her. need a light vel?
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Vellina grinned, her eyes sparkling several different shades of blue, from innocent perriwinkle to bright azure, glittering like jewels in the water. She nods, and murmurs, " Would you like to join me? "

She was soaking wet, in her long skirt and her button down shirt.

" I should've brought a swimsuit.. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:17 am

sits down next to a wall and concentrates and somehow opens a portal to her room. ummm, wow had did i just do that, now you can get yoru swim suit. sniles at her and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:55 am

Vellina grins and walks over, bestowing a soft kiss on his cheek. She then stepped through the portal, finding her back in her bedroom, the portal now open to the cave.

She grinned and ran to her dresser, looking through and pulling out her blue haltertop swimsuit. Vell yelled through the portal, " Keep your eyes closed! " She chuckled.

Carefully, she tugged off her other clothes and slipped into her swimsuit, which fit her perfectly. She tied her long blonde hair back into a unruly ponytail. Grabbing a towel, she ran back through the portal.

" Well, that was fun. " Vell grinned mischievously .
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm

opens his eyes and chuckles at her pony tail. did you rush that thing? closes his hand and that closes the portal.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Vell chuckles, " Kinda.. I like it this way. " She grins, her blue eyes flicking at him curiously.

" Will you join me? Please.. ? " She reaches down and entwines your fingers with her's, eagerly try to pull you towards the water, reluctantly letting go to dive in.[
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 12:34 am

chuckles and rolls his eyes jokingly. i guess i will, if you don't mind me wearing this in. looks at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:42 am

" It's fine with me! " Vell grinned, her large blue eyes growing brighter while she was surrounded by her element. She swam to the bottom. Her eyes curiously looked around.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:33 pm

puts his mask on then dives in. now where did she get too. looks around standing on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 7:52 pm

Vellina smiled mischievously . She could see Skygge along the bottom, and she could feel her body sort of fade against the rushing water. She swam directly behind Skygge, tapping on his shoulder.

" Hello! "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:14 pm

turns towards her and smiles. there you are. starts walking keeping his eyes open. it's so clear in here.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:22 pm

Vell nods, " Abnormally so.. " Her body began fading into the water, as it did so, her large blue eyes glowed bright. She began swimming around, peering around.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 10:56 am

walks around looking around as he does. don't stray to far vell. looking around for her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:31 am

Vell grinned her playful smile, " I'll try not to.. You could wander too, if you like. " She smiles, swimming in the water in circles, completely free. Her golden hair rippled behind her.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:44 am

his eyes adjust and sees her. you look like a mermaid vell. keeps walking his gauntlet still glowing.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:52 am

Vellina almost blushes, her eyes bright.

" Why thank you. " She swam over to you, smiling.

" Skygge.. Thank you. For.. everything. "
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 am

Vellina almost blushes, her eyes bright.

" Why thank you. " She swam over to you, smiling.

" Skygge.. Thank you. For.. everything. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 1:02 pm

kisses her and smiles. no problem vell, i will be here for you, always. swims back to the top and sits on the edge.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:42 pm

Vellina blushed and swam after her. As soon as she got out of the water, her body returned to it's normal form. She laid down on the cave ground which was surprisingly soft, smelling like new soil and the refreshing breeze of saltwater drifting among it.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:02 am

plays a little joke on her and give her hair static electricty messing it up. chuckles to himself and leans back. looks across the water and closes his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:19 pm

Vellina grins, " Heyy.. " She playfully splashes water on him before just laying back, peering up at the cave's ceiling.

" Skygge, this has been an amazing day.. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 1:13 pm

smiles and sits there.yes it has been Vell. looks at her and flicks her nose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next