Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting New People

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Meeting New People - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:53 am

She blushes and smiles seeing his tail around hers and sits down, placing her tray on the table, 'umm.. Hello everyone *^_^* its a pleasure to meet you all~' Her cheeks blush rosy pink and twiddles her fingers shyly, 'oh Kouryu, you know that your grandpa cant scare me off, besides he's a funny one, he cant keep with the same story to scare me with' She chuckles softly while she waves to Skygge and smiles, 'yes i do remember you' :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:07 am

Blinks lightly and then looks down lightly, taken aback from the response said by Skygge, "I didn't mean that thought in a bad way....i just want her to be the way she is now...i don't want her to change..." He then lightly hides his tail behind his back, not wanting anything done to it.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:11 pm

She giggles softly and places a hand softly over his and smiles warmly at him, 'Kouryu, you know i cant change the way i am even if i wanted to.. there's no need to worry, im always gonna be the same Elysia you know of' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:12 am

He smiled lightly and nodded, gently holding her hand in his, "Yes, i understand that...and i'm glad that you'll be this way." Kouryu then grinned as he poked her nose with his tail, "I know, and i'd still care about you either way."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:10 am

OOC: keep in mind i'd like to stay away from mod as much as possible

rolls his eyes and gets up and walks around a bit. you two might want to keep the romance low so the headmaster doesn't throw you out. walks up the wall his boots arcing with lightning
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:38 am

OOC: what do you mean?

IC: Tilts his head lightly as he watches Skygge "Its not like we are doing anything serious...its more innocent than anything else really...but we'll take your advice Skygge, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:58 am

OOC: check the rules
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:35 pm

Evelyn flicks her gaze up, she had been day dreaming. Cole.. where had he gone?

" Oh sorry.. Elysia, was it? I'm a bit off anymore, sadly.. " She gives them her best smile, but her eyes show no emotion. She delicately takes out a pen and begins to doodle a rose on the back of her hand. She then reached over and took a sip of her "mysterious" red drink.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:10 am

She nods and smiles back, ' 'Tis a pleasure to meet you Evelyn' She notices the red liquid and smiles warmly, 'You're a vampire right..?'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:43 am

Kouryu smiled lightly as he watched both Elysia and Evelyn speak with one another, slowly eating the food on his own plate while thinking about something specific, wondering if the situation at home was stable, hoping that nothing would turn problematic.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 9:28 am

" Of coure, Sadly. Someone needs to suck a little blood now and then. " Ev cracked a bright smile, her large green eyes luminescent. She finishes off the drink and leans back in her chair, " I feel so old around you guys, mainly because I haven't met you before. And I've been here for MONTHS. "
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:22 pm

Kouryu chuckles softly as he listens to Evelyn, "Well, in age, I should be able to relate since I am a few thousand years old...though I don't know about Elysia..i've only known her for a few hundred years a believe..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:17 pm

Ev chuckles, " No, I'll stop aging eventually, but right now, I'm a fifteen year old girl who happens to be a vampire. Not very old, at all, really. " She grins wickedly.

" I think it's cool that you guys can.. live.. for .. awhile. " She smirks at her wording.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Her cheeks blush slightly and giggles, 'oh well, you know a girl doesnt usually say her true age though yes, i have known Kouryu for a very long time and im glad i have *^_^*' She smiles as she eats her food, her long tail swaying happily around the legs of her chair~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:35 am

He chuckled lightly after hearing Elysia comment on not telling her true age and then poked her forehead with his tail, "Well, either way I see it, I am rather glad that I got the opportunity to come to such a school, it makes things seem a bit more interesting than the normal events in an average human school."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 5:24 am

Giggles as he pokes her forehead and smiles, leaning on her hand against the table and looks over to Kouryu, 'yer you're right.. at least students hear are used to seeing 'unusual' people as i used to be called at my old school.. it's much more relaxing to be able to just use your abilities and show distinct attributes of one's self to others without having them freak out' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:11 am

chuckles standing on the ceiling above them. but that's the funnest part. lowers himself back down to the ground
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:06 am

She looks up hearing Skygge chuckles and smiles, watching him come back down, 'Welcome back Skygge' :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 9:47 am

He watches Skygge with curiousity and wonders if his sticking to the wall includes the static cling of the spark, but he shrugs it off, playing with Elysia's hair by using his tail, acting as though he is innocent and not doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:26 pm

Evelyn cracked a wide smile at them. They're really cute together, she thought to herself knowingly. She peered around anxiously, ' Cole, where are you? ' She sighs and slumps into the back of her chair. Her long raven hair tumbled down her shoulders in daring waves while her green eyes observed the other students.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:12 am

She feels her hair being played with and blinks looking around curiously as she corner glances to Kouryu and smirks, noticing his little 'innocent act' with his tail, twirling her tail behind him and lightly tickles the back of his neck as she sips her drink keeping the smirk present on her delicate face as she puts on an innocent face as well, softly giggling under her breathe~ *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:53 am

He blinked as he watched Elysia play around with his neck and let her before looking at Evelyn and noticing her eyes wandering around the room, tilting his head as he watched her slump against her chair. With a warm smile, he slowly brought his tail around and poked her forehead with it before speaking, "Something seems to be bothering you Evelyn...are you looking for someone? Is it someone in this school? Would you like help looking for them?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 2:13 pm

Ev's eyes fluttered for a moment before peering at him , cracking her bright, fanged smile, " Don't worry about it, Kouryu.. I suppose I just feel under the weather, I probably should go rest.. "

She pretends to cough and slowly gets up. ' Ev, you're a horrible liar.. ' She tells herself.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:20 am

Kouryu observed her speech pattern and the way she smiled before making a smile of his own, "Then I wish that you feel better with some rest, do not over work yourself and take some time off."

After he finished saying this, he looked at her seriously as he opened a link with her into her mind so that nobody else would notice the exchange, "It matters not if you lie, but I do wish you luck that you find whatever or whomever you are looking for Evelyn, please take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 8:55 am

taps his hand on the table and shakes his head at kouryu intercepting the thought patterns. really man, really, so intrusive, me it's a habit i'm actully trying to break, it forms after being part of a scouting party for so long. gets up out of his chair and brushes off. i'm headed out as well see you all later. leaves the commons and heads to his room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting New People   Meeting New People - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting New People
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next