Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet
Name: Tristan Vaughn
Species: Wolfwere

The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? Empty
PostSubject: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:13 am

Tristan Vaughn walked calmly into the wide room that was there for The Beginning History class. It was one of his favorite classes and when the teacher had asked if he wanted to become his apprentice for history, he couldn't help but say yes right away. He had thought about becoming a history teacher before but, never had it crossed his mind that he would be able to teach at Vaughn Academy.
He had only been studying under the History Professor for a couple months when he told Tristan that he would be gone for a while, while he went and did his run around and other things the Headmaster had sent him to do. So naturally he was put up into being the teacher while he was away. It was rather strange to be teaching his fellow classmates but oh well they would get through it...even if he did not.

Tristan made his way over to where the front desk was and set down his messenger bag and took off his coat setting them both on the chair that he would probably never use. The first thing he wanted to talk about was the creatures of the forest. Knowing that there were a lot of people who didn't know half of them so what better way to introduce them then by talking about them. Unfortunately for him he figured that most the students would ignore him. Oh well, quietly he wrote his name on the bored and waited for the class to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet
Name: Lancelot Lowell
Species: Dark Demon Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Lance walked in silence down the halls of the Academy. Thoughts were always running through his mind which was why more often then not his mouth was shut and his eyes on the floor. Though by now he had memorized the paths to and from his room to his classrooms. The only time he ever went to the commons was for dinner any other thing he did was wander the forest or browse the library. He had those paths memorize too.
After a short while of walking being lost in thought he made his way into The Beginning classroom. After seeing Tristan at the front of the class room he sighed, 'Great, the Were is teaching class.' With a hidden scowl he sat towards the back of class.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Evelyn wandered through the halls, bored to death. Cole had been gone for awhile and zero excitement ever came her way. She peered into the next class room and saw Tristan at the front of this class.

' Hopefully this will be entertaining.. No other classes for me right now.. ' She walked through not noticing Lancelot yet.

Her hair was tied up in a long unruly black pony tail and she was in a button up blouse. She delicately sat down in one of the seats in the middle, resting her tattered messenger bag on the table in front of her. Ev took out her sketch pad, doodling an eye onto the paper. She really enjoyed drawing eyes.

Slowly, she turned around in her seat, hearing something. Lancelot Lowell. The guy from the dance. She sighed, adverting her gaze.

Ev didn't want to start a conversation with -him-.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:41 pm

It wasn't long before Tristan saw Lancelot walk in and sit near the back of the class. For some reason that guy had always sat near the back of class and didn't talk to many of the people but that was his own choice. A lot of people who weren't used to feeling excepted tended to shy away from the rest. That was the only thing he hated about humans now-a-days.
Lancelot was followed by Evelyn who he had only talked to her a couple times. Though heck even if he hadn't met her he'd still know her. He made it his job to memorize all students by species, name, and picture. Turning towards the others he smiled in greeting. "Well I guess I have a small class today. Good Afternoon, Evelyn. Lancelot." Then Tristan looked to the door to see if anyone was coming through the door. Nope, no one.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Lancelot smirked as he saw another Vampire walk through the door. It was Evelyn Rose, he'd only really talked to her at the dance that the academy had had. She however remained suspicious of him and well he couldn't blame her but he had done nothing to make her feel that way. He shrugged, oh well.
He watched as Tristan moved around a little bit and then greeted them. Though there was only the two of them he began to greet them. Lance guessed that they were going to start class. 'Oh the joy!' He thought
"Good Afternoon Tristan."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 7:32 am

Evelyn gave Tristan one of her signature bright smiles, " Good Afternoon. " She delicately took out a spiral note book, shoving her sketchbook to the side. She peered around, only slightly uncomfortable with the lack of students. Ev's green eyed gaze flicked to Lancelot for the briefest of moments before returning to Tristan, waiting for him to start the class.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 9:40 pm

What a great way to start off the day, and he meant start the day. Seeing as he hadn't gotten up until recently. Twenty minutes before this class was suppose to begin actually. Tristan bent down and pulled a book from the shelf below the front counter.
"So," he started putting the book down on top of the counter. "How many of the forest animals do you know about. And how well do you know them?" he asked seeing who knew what first. That's what he was told to do anyways.
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Lance scratched his head in thought at Tristan's question. Of course he couldn't also help but notice Evelyn glance back at him. She wouldn't ever be friends with him and he didn't 'really' know why.
He offered her a smile and then rose his hand. He didn't really wait to be called on sense there were only two of them. Of course he could name all the creature thought he wasn't sure that would be a good thing to do. "I know of the Direwolves, which are just larger then normal wolves. Ibex, which are large mountain goats and Hippocampus which are fish horses." he said trying to sound smart and goofy at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 6:45 am

OOC : I have an epicly long list of signatures XD
IC :

Evelyn slightly blushed when he noticed her looking at him. She now planned to devote all her attention to Tristan. Her mind rolled over what animals she knew and then.. Lance stated the answer.

' Damn.. I almost knew that one.. At least he missed a few. '

Evelyn cleared her throat and said, " The winter and summer Kitsune, the Puvia, Manticore, the Ibex, Forest Leviathan, Shades, Haunts, Cave Dragons, Land and Cliff Griffons.. There's probably more, I just named a few. " She cracked a bright smile, but her green eyes remained observant.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 11:41 am

Tristan nodded as he listened to Lance and Evelyn answer his question. They both had a good idea though he didn't like the fact that Lance was trying to sound like a goof. After all there was no real point to it. The simple fact was he knew Lance was smart and so was Evelyn the goofing off was just dumb.
"Yes those are some creatures that are in our forest. Can you tell me which one's are the most dangerous to be around?" At times and at different seasons the most dangerous creature changed but there was always a dominant species that proved the 'scariest'.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:32 pm

Evelyn bit her lip. She was dumbfounded. ' What's the scariest, Evelyn.. ? '

She ran a hand through her raven hair and leaned back in her seat. For once, she hoped Lance knew the answer.

OOC XD sorry. short. Today was my last day of school Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Lance cocked his head looking out the window to the forest as he thought about an answer to that question. 'The scariest would be me' he laughed to himself. His eyes darted back and forth along the trees mainly because he didn't want to look at the Were but also because he couldn't decide between two different animals. "I'll have to say it's either a Haunt or a Shade. Haunts make great pets though." Lancelot finally decided on turning and resting his gaze on Evelyn since she was always suspicious of him he didn't see the harm in trying to make it seem like he fancied her. He turned his head an offered her a smirk, that was if she was watching.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 pm

OOC xD I feel really lame. I had to keep rethinking over the word fancied. I kinda forgot what it meant for a tiny second!

IC Evelyn's mind rolled over his answer. He was probably right, either way, both of them sounded.. Spooky. She almost grinned to herself. Crossing her legs beneath the table, she folded her hands in her lap, peering around the room to find Lance peering at her, smirking slightly.

' Oh god.. ' She quickly flicked her gaze back to Tristan, a betraying blush blooming on her already rosy cheeks as her large green eyes pretended to be very curious as to what Tristan would say next. She absently began doodling a tiny rose on the corner of her notebook in black, fine point Sharpie.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:09 pm

Tristan nodded looking over Evelyn and Lancelot. Though the fact that Lance had said Haunts made good pets kinda made him worry because he had never known someone who actually could tame one they were just mean, they were poisonous too.
"Shades are correct but Haunts are dangerous too." He turned his back to them for a few seconds to write down on the board about Haunts and then he wrote down the single word: Shade. Tristan still felt a little uncomfortable about being infront of the class but that's what came with being a teachers assistant. He did after all love history and it was going to be his passion that was going to be his career. Turning back to them he was about to talk more, until there was a rustling at the door.

Aldora cursed under her breath as she arrived LATE to the beginning, her first class of the year. She stopped outside the door and collected herself. Then trying to be quiet she opened the door and walked in the class. Of course the class was at one of those silent periods so everyone would notice her. She glared at the floor and walked in making her way to a desk neither in the back or near the front. "Sorry." She said sitting down.

Tristan nodded to Aldora watching her go to her seat. Then he resumed with his talk. "Alright so can anyone tell me why the Shades are the most dangerous and lets say the deadliest?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:17 pm

OOC : Red, this will sound lame but I love who you chose to portray Aldora XD She's Elli from Degrassi x3

IC : Evelyn listened intently to Tristan, or well tried to, but then the girl came in. She heard they were getting a bunch of new students and peered at her curiously. Maybe.. No, Evelyn, don't get carried away, but maybe we could be friends.. Ever left her and all. Evelyn scowled almost. She offered the girl a smile but she didn't seem very sociable . When she made it to her seat, Evelyn waved slightly to greet her, a bright smile dancing across her lips.

She turned her attention back to Tristan, considering talking to the girl after class.

Evelyn had always been sort of a teacher's pet, but it was just an Evelyn thing, she smiled and answered almost without thinking,

" They can take human form, they cannot die, nor can they get hurt, and they can sense you even though they cannot see. The only way they can be vanquished is to be rid of the despair that caused it.. At least I think that's right.. "

Ev smiled her gentle smile and went back to drawing in her notebook.
Back to top Go down
VincentKai
1 Character
VincentKai

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
PostSubject: Im here... the lesson may begin.   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 1:34 am

Vincent Kai wondered why he was here. Who was it in this school that needed him? He was sure it wouldn't be too long before circumstances would reveal to him why he was needed here... why can't the authority just speak to us directly, hand us assignments. instead of all this uncertainty. why is it he knows where hes supposed to be and what hes supposed to do only, when hes supposed to be there, or when he's supposed to do it. its awkward its not like he receives a celestial page or even a voice from a flaming bush. like arriving here in the classroom he just knows this is where he is supposed to be, and hes here.

listening to the students describing the dangers of the forest. He fantasized about fighting them all at once. the dangers not the students. He heard the cute girl saying something about shades can not die. "...only way to vanquished is to be rid of the despair..." he thought to himself, a flaming celestial blade drops them pretty easily, he chuckled. Remembering the feel of his sword in his hand. A moment of guilt, he's not supposed to crave battle,

For a second he thought the student teaching heard the laugh. That's impossible. he isn't merely invisible, hes not even corporeal. being such there's no way he was heard, there was no physical sound. hes heard of especially willful telepaths that could breach the ætherial plane. but this kids just a student.

In that moment he realized it was time to make himself known, almost the second the realization hit.. he was physical. luckily he was already seated. The cute girls sentence ended. She noticed his presence, he smiled at her. Without shifting his glance. he apologized to the "teacher"

"My apologies,'professor' Voughn." his eyes connected with the cute girls "Names Kai." [Pronounced Kay]

--
"Never forget who you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength, then it can never be your weakness. Armor yourself in it and it can never be used to hurt you." - George RR Martin
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 am

OOC xD I wanna respond : D

Evelyn sensed somebody near, and lifted her gaze to see a boy peering at her. She met his gaze and practically blushed as he smiled at her.

' Damn my rosy cheeks.. ' She thought to herself. He kept her gaze and Ev observed him with large green eyes,

' Kai.. ' She ran a hand through her long raven waves and smiled lightly.

She mouthed the word, " Evelyn. "

Back to top Go down
VincentKai
1 Character
VincentKai

Character sheet
Name:
Species:
PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:39 pm

The cute girl smiles...Oh yeah, we're enjoying this place already...lol

Opens his txt book with out a thought to the fact that, a second before he didn't have one.
Wonders if there is any chance he will learn 'anything' in this place.

How long will it be till his purpose here comes into light... days, weeks, years. maybe hes here to keep an eye on the cute girl. "Evie" [E-V] that's what he will call her. Well if he ever calls her anything. damn it, he keeps forgetting hes not here to flirt. Besides she's a vampire. That could never work...Right?

Pretends like the books is interesting... While wondering if this lance is any good with a sword.

He could be a good friend, or a better adversary. Who knows. maybe the person he is here to look after is Tristan him self. Although doubtful he is a Vaughn, and I'm sure he wasn't chosen to sub this class on merit of his name alone.

The class is awfully small. Maybe its a student yet to arrive. Time will tell.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 7:00 pm

OOC Red! Where are you? x3
Back to top Go down
Deimos
1 Character
Deimos

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 1:58 am

Lance looked to Evelyn as she jumped in with the answer. Though he couldn't help but laugh inside his mind as she turned away from him when she saw that he was watching her. His eyes locked on the other girl that had entered the room. 'Spider' he thought as he continued his gaze. He twitched waiting quietly in silence wondering what was going on out in the forest. He kind of wanted to just vanish for the rest of class just to go out into the forest but he needed to stay in class, even if he didn't want to.

It didn't take long before he was completely startled by the sudden appearance of another student. He didn't even hear him and that spooked Lance, well spooked Deimos, to no end. He had never before not known when there was someone else before. It scared him to think of that. He'd have to find more about this new kid.
Back to top Go down
Tristan Vaughn
1 Character
Tristan Vaughn

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 3:10 am

Aldora smiled and waved back at the other girl that was only sitting a couple seats away from her. Being new here she only knew a few students...ok that was a lie she only knew one other student and the Headmaster who she had met when she first arrived. She wasn't entirely sure why she chose to take this class but it did sound interesting. It was even more interesting now that she knew the teacher was gone and that a student was teaching the class. She turned to look at the board and pulled out her notebook, jotting down notes as soon as the blank page was revealed.

Tristan nodded at Evelyn's answer. "Correct! And the reason why they are the most dangerous was that very last line. The despair. Even at the very beginning of time they lived and thrived. Hence why we are talking about them." He said with a smile to the others. He then turned to the board and began writing down things about shades.
From behind he sensed another presence but he didn't hear anything. Just the hairs on the back of his neck standing up. Rubbing the back of his neck Tristan wrote the final line, 'Despair ends and so does the shades life. Joy wins over sadness, the key to defeat.' he wasn't sure about that one quote but it was in the book and it was true he just didn't like it. Finishing the sentence he turned to face the class only to see a new student sitting there. He tilted his head to one side and twitched his hands.
"My apologies,'professor' Vaughn. Names Kai." said the student. Whether Kai was talking to him to or to Evelyn because he saw him turn towards her.
"Welcome to class Kai. I didn't hear you come in."

Back to top Go down
Headmaster Thanatos
Admin
Headmaster Thanatos

Character sheet
Name: James Thanatos
Species: ???

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:37 pm

((Hey Vincent Kai, please no chat speak (lol) in character please. Oh and send me your charri sheet!!!!))
Back to top Go down
https://vaughnacademy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?   The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sub for The Beginning history class is...a Student?
Page 1 of 1