Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Labyrith of History~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

A Labyrith of History~ Empty
PostSubject: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 8:29 am

Elysia, having reached a large building during her tour of the academy, placed her hand against the large doors of the library, opening it slightly to look into her new surroundings. As she shyly peered into the building, her green eyes widened in amazement at the immense collection of books stored in this location. With intrigue she entered the library, trailing her soft fingers against the desks and shelves full of ancient looking books and scrolls. A smile began to show upon her delicate face as her eyes traced every binding of the books before her, wondering which to choose to read first, being one of her interest in writing and reading.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Yawned as he walked around the halls, running a hand through his dark hair, mumbling to himself in his head "My teachers are nowhere to be found...so that means that i'm free till then...so...what now? I could just go the library...wouldn't do me any harm...yeah, i'll go there." He then lowered his hand and headed towards the archives, wondering what he should study, keeping his wings close to his side, he walked into the room but blinked as he noticed the female dragon demon. He observed her, curious, since he never saw her before"I didn't know that there were any other dragons here...and she looks new...maybe i should introduce myself to her." With a nod, he wandered over to her and spoke softly in a whisper, keeping in mind that it was a library and that others may have been in the room to study, "Hello there, i couldn't help notice you here, are you new to the school? I'm Kouryu Ryoichi, a fellow dragon demon such as yourself, what is your name?" He tried smiling friendly in hopes to make her feel a bit more comfortable around him and know that he meant no harm to her.

Last edited by Satoshi Hiroyuki on Mon May 03, 2010 7:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:40 am

Having chosen a big book of dragon history, she gently slides it out from the shelf, wiping away the collected dust off the cover. As she was about to open it, she became startled and turns around, with hearing the arrival of someone new to her, a young man.. no, a dragon demon.. grasping the book infront of her with a shy look to her face as her long hair gently flowed onto the side of her cheek she looked at the student, her piercing green eyes looking at him as if she were seeing his very soul through his eyes, sensing his presence to be one of no harm to her. Her soft delicate voice gently flowed from her lips as she spoke to him,'Y-Yes, i just arrived to the Academy... ' a soft giggle escaped her mouth as a gentle smile appeared on her face, 'is it that obvious of me?' she shyly tucks a strand of her long hair behind her ear as she continues to look at him, " 'tis a pleasure to meet you Kouryu, my name is Elysia Nova~"she courtesys politely as she introduces herself
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 am

Smiled as he heard her name and bowed in return "It is a pleasure to meet you Elysia." He smiled as he looked into her eyes while leaning against his tail for support "It was a bit obvious, yes...but you never know if a person is new or not since a school such as this one is rather large and can hold many other students that we ourselves have yet to meet." After observing her, he noticed the book on dragon history and smiled lightly to himself, "Have you spoken with the headmaster yet? He should be able to help you with your room accomidations and class schedule, as well as many other questions you have for him."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 3:07 am

She smiled warmly at him feeling herself ease up around him, her shimmering wings tucking against her sides, as her cheeks blush slightly, 'you're right, this place is so large, though.. you are the first person i've met here at the Academy..' She shook her head as she began walking towards him, the large book in hand as she heads to a nearby desk and smiles, 'No, i havent seen him yet.. though i should pay him a visit, 'tis very rude of me to not see the man whom invited me here~' She brushed past him gently, her long hair flowing in the wind as she makes herself comfy on the chair, opening the book.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:30 am

He smiled lightly as he observed her reading the book, she seemed like the shy type of person and that wouldn't harm anyone, so he grabbed a book on deductive reasoning before walking over to her with a smile. "Well, since we are in the library, would you care to allow me to sit beside you?" He smiled openly and waited for her response as he held the book, curious as to what her answer would be.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:46 am

Her green eyes traveled from her page to his smiling face and smiles back, nodding as she moves her book more to her side of the desk, 'By all means, it would be nice to have someone to keep me company' '*^_^* She quickly glances at his book and looks at him curiously, 'deductive reasoning?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:30 pm

He smiled innocently and sat down beside her before placing the book on his lap, "Thank you for letting me sit here...in truth, you are the only other dragon person i've met at the academy though i heard that there are more...but i guess that they are out doing something? Oh well, i'm glad that i'm keeping you company." He smiled lightly and then nodded as he heard her question his book, "yes, i enjoy the skill really...i'm good at it to an extent...though i'm not so good at it compared to any other detective or such."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 11:07 pm

She smiles shyly having him sit next to her, her sleek dragon tail gently lacing around the ground behind her as she looks at him, 'well then im glad to be the first you find Kouryu, i was beginning to fear that i was the only dragon here.. though im really glad that i found someone i can relate to and.. feel comfortable with~' Her curiosity peaks alittle at his interest in this intriguing skill, 'So could you be able to use this skill you're learnt on someone like me, Kouryu..?' Her green eyes look at him as she smiles warmly, shifting her body to face him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:51 am

Kouryu shifted his position as he looked at her, marking the page he was reading with a bookmark before closing it and looking over at her, smiling lightly at the possibility of attempting to test his skill. "I am no expert at this so i might be little off...and i will only do it if you allow me to do so, i won't just pry into someone's personal life just like that."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:21 am

She smiled warmly as she placed her hands gently on her lap, looking into his eyes, 'Kouryu, i give you my permission to do so.. let us see this intriguing skill of yours' Her long graceful tail moved along the ground in excitement, waiting with curiosity on what he could see in her~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:37 am

Kouryu looked deeply into her eyes, focusing on her appearance and any other small detail on her person before smiling lightly, "Well Elysia, you are a very determined kind of girl, you enjoy history and nature very much, you also hold a deep love within you for all you know and have the curiousity of a kitten so to speak...you are very neat and also enjoy cooking in your spare time." He takes a deep breath and smiles lightly as he looks at her "how did i do?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:01 am

She blushes softly and smiles shyly, 'Y-You did quite well actually.. im impressed.. is there any thing else you see in me Kouryu..?' She shyly tucks strands of her long black hair behind her ear as she continues to look at him, her green eyes intrigued by him~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:37 am

He continues to smile lightly as he observes her reaction, chuckling softly as he looks into her eyes, resting his head against his tail as he watches her, "well, it seems that you like someone and wish to be with them no matter what...and you'll fight for that person, you've set your sights on that one and keep smiling cause of it"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:37 am

She blushes rosy pink listening to his words, a shy yet fascinated smile appearing on her delicate face, 'w-well.. that is true, i would give up everything i had for one moment with him.. though..' she twiddles her fingers shyly, lowering her gaze to look at her hands, '..im not sure on whether he knows he's the one i fancy' her green eyes shyly travel up to look at his eyes then back to her hands smiling warmly
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:43 am

She blushes rosy pink listening to his words, a shy yet fascinated smile appearing on her delicate face, 'w-well.. that is true, i would give up everything i had for one moment with him.. though..' she twiddles her fingers shyly, lowering her gaze to look at her hands, '..im not sure on whether he knows he's the one i fancy' her green eyes shyly travel up to look at his eyes then back to her hands smiling warmly
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:48 am

Kouryu chuckled softly as he watched her reaction before standing up from his chair and looking at her with a smile, "Well, let us hope that this person returns your feelings for him since you are so determined...would i know this person? Is he a dragon like us? I would only guess that he is since dragons are a pure breed race...though, there are some cases where this is not so, anyways, i digress." He then grins at her, "I hope that i can meet this person someday, he would be lucky to have such a lovely dragoness by his side."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:58 am

Her cheeks continue to blush from his compliment and smiles, her green eyes looking up at him as she gracefully stands up as well, facing him with a gentle gaze, 'You flatter me so Kouryu.. and i would have to say that, yes.. there is a good possibility you may know him.. he's one of the finest and handsomest dragons i've met..' She giggles softly as she shyly moves her long black hair to a side and meets his gaze warmly
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:11 am

He smiled lightly and chuckled "alright, i can't wait to meet him, seems like an honest guy to meet." He looked into her eyes and then smiled lightly "unless by some small chance that i am that certain person that you are speaking of?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:16 am

She smiled bashfully as she looks into his eyes, placing a hand softly infront of her chest resting upon her heart, 'p-perhaps.. the question now would be.. would you want to be, that person in which i speak of..?'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:25 am

Smiles lightly, bowing respectfully at Elysia "it would be an honor to be such a person, i vow my word as a dragon to meet up to your expectations and keep you content."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:31 am

She giggles softly as she gently lifts his head upwards, her soft hand placed under his chin as she smiles at him, 'no Kouryu, it would be my honour and pleasure to be by your side.. besides, you dont need to do much as you've already met my expectations and even gone beyond it by just being you~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

He chuckles softly and respectfully backs away, looking around them both "well, even though i accept your feelings, it would be best not to display such emtional displays in an area of studies...let us go off and seek a more suitable spot, shall we?"
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:39 am

She nods and smiles, 'Sure, where to?

She shyly rubs her arm and looks down, 'oh, though..you know my feelings now Kouryu, though.. i dont really know yours..'
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:42 am

He blinks lightly as he watches her movement and then smiles warmly, gently embracing her "you know well of my feelings, since we have known eachother for a while already...i wouldn't have taken such interest in you if it wasn't for the fact that i had feelings for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Labyrith of History~   A Labyrith of History~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Labyrith of History~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next