Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale
Species: Vampire

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) Empty
PostSubject: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Evie ran and ran and ran. Tears were still falling from her eyes, flying behind her, the weapon that had claimed her fathers life was strapped to her thigh, still smeared with blood. as she ran she came to a bush that wasn't really a bush, just a trick to stop people. behind the 'bush' was a path that would take her to the school her father spoke so highly of. he always used to say to only go there in an emergency, that it was a safe place where nothing could get her. Her fathers murder was definately an emergency. As she took up the path she slowed a bit until she was just jogging then more until she was walking. A few seconds later her legs gave way and she crumpled to the ground, too overcome with pain and loss. All of her family were now dead except her and now she had to seek refuge in a school. like going to school was going to help her! The burning pain in her throat was getting worse, reminding her that she hadn't had blood in days, it always seemed to come at the worst of times. She sniffed the air, wondering if there was anything worth eating, and a sweet unfamiliar scent wafted through the air towards her. It was obviously the smell of blood, but whose blood? Or more likely, Whats Blood? Locking all of her muscles so she wouldn't attack whatever it was she called, "Who's there??" And waited patiently for the response.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:36 pm

Evelyn had been in the woods hunting. That bagged blood had no feel, and the dark side of her craved something more.. Alive. She had launched herself through the Academy's worn doors and into the forest. She practically flew through the forest, her green eyes wide and her senses on high. Her wild raven hair flew behind her in waves and she saw it.

Her prey.

A deer was standing right in a clearing that ran along the lane that led to the Academy. She grinned brilliantly and lurked in the shadows of the trees. She could feel her fangs grown and indent her bottom lip, and in a moment, like the classic Vampire Bat, she met the creatures gaze. It's eyes were wide, harmless, innocent, and all Evelyn could think about was the vein in it's neck, the throbbing of sweet blood and how it would satisfy her. She walked over and swiftly sank her fangs into the nearest exposed fang and she thought she would choke on how fast the blood pumped into her.

When she fed it, always blocked her senses and then she heard someone calling. Her large green eyes were wide and she stood up, leaving the deer there. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and stepped out to meet a girl, about her age, and she was a vampire. From the look of her, she was traumatized, and all Ev could say was.

" Hello, Miss. I'm Evelyn Rose.. need my help? "
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Evie looked up at the girl. She still had blood round her mouth and it was obvious she was also a vamp. Evie licked her lips slightly and sniffed casually. Her mouth started watering at the smell of the blood and she was ready to launch herself at the girl to find out ewhere the blood was from. Then the girl spoke and Evie snapped out of her trance.

"Hello, Miss. I'm Evelyn Rose.. need my help?" Evie looked at her oddly for a second, not knowing how to reply. No! Course i don't need help. I've just watched my father been brutally murdered, i haven't fed in days so im on the verge of going crazy and it doesn't exactly help that you've got blood round your mouth!! Evie yelled through her mind. "No..Maybe...Yes. i need help." She said instead. Her voice was all hoarse and scratchy and it sounded liek sandpaper, it was just another sign that she'd been crying for a long time. Her bright blue eyes shone with tears still and she was on the verge of breaking down again even though she had just calmed down so she gulped down the lump in her throat, coughed a little to clear it and then said, "Im Evie Nightingale. I'd say it's nice to meet you, but on a day like today it's not really. Sorry." the corners of her mouth quirked in an almost smile but it quickly faded.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:38 pm

She wiped her mouth yet again and gave her a comforting smile, " I know things must be hard, but be glad they aren't any worse.. " Ev's mind picked up and strand thoughts and walked up to her, giving her an unexpected hug.

" How about we let you feed and then I'll find you a nice dorm in the academy? Hell, you can even share mine. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:57 pm

heads out of the school gates to go for a walk, but actully looking for why he's getting a jumbled mess of thought that arn't his and he looks like a normal human practicing his camouflage. i wonder where those thoughts were coming from, they're familliar but new at the same time, probaly a familliar race. cracks his knuckles with the metal gauntlets on deciding to leave his guns in his rooms but have the pistol concealed under his shirt deciding to leave his hat and jacket as well.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:51 am

Evie watched as the girl wiped the blood from her mouth and then said, "I know things must be hard, but be glad they aren't any worse.." How could things get worse than they are at the moment? She thought to herself as Evelyn hugged her. It felt nice to be hugged, it was almost as if she had forgotten in the past few hours what comfert felt like.

Then the Evelyn said, "How about we let you feed and then I'll find you a nice dorm in the academy? Hell, you can even share mine." Evie nodded and pulled herself up to her feet. "What is there to feed from? I doubt any Humans are in the area. But theres gotta be some sort of animals right?" She asked as she sniffed the air. Another strange scent was there, one that she didn't recognise at all this time. "Theres something wierd out there. Something i don't recognise. I guess theres going to be alot of that seen as I havent really been out of my house in a long time"
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:09 am

Kouryu was flying in from the east, a small dragon hovering beside him as they rose over the mountains, "What a time for me to be summoned by the elders...not that I mind really...but it is still tedious..." He took a deep breath of air and hovered for a moment, blinking as he noticed the scent of blood in the air mingling with a few other scents.

"This blood...its not human and not from a beast...its more thick..." He thought for a moment and then snapped as he remembered the scent of a vampire and gritted his teeth, only knowing a single vampire in the school. With a quick nod to the dragon beside him, they dove down into the forest below them and began soaring through the trees, elegantly avoiding each branch and any other obstacle in his way before finally reaching the source of the blood, finding Evelyn with a young girl he was not familiar with.

"Ah...Evelyn...its you...I noticed the scent of blood and came down, though I didn't expect you to have run into another Vampire..." He knelt down and looked into the girl's eyes and noticed the extremity of her situation, with another look over to the dragon on his shoulder, it flew off into the woods in search of what he asked it. "Forgive me of my rudeness Miss...my name is Kouryu Ryoichi, one of the Dragons here in Vaughn Academy."
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:56 am

Evie looked up hearing movement and was slightly shcoked when she saw someone flying. The person landed and on closer inspection she noticed that it was a guy. "Ah...Evelyn...its you...I noticed the scent of blood and came down, though I didn't expect you to have run into another Vampire..." he said. She frowned and sniffed the air again, but this was not the scent she had noticed minutes before, it was different, more firey. That was qucikly explained when he said, "Forgive me of my rudeness Miss...my name is Kouryu Ryoichi, one of the Dragons here in Vaughn Academy." A dragon?! She thought to herself. She had heard of dragons, even seen one of two flying around when she was younger, before her mothers death. Her mothers death! There were Dragons then as well. The last time she had ever seen her mother was when she was with a dragon. She backed away a few steps eying the guy cautiously, her hand on the dagger that was strapped to her thigh. "Evie Nightingale, Vampire." She said. The guy didn't look like he meant any harm, he just looked slighty curious and she relaxed a little, moving her hand away from the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:08 am

blinks and shakes his head and heads into the forest tracing the thoughts. well Kouryu's there now, always easy to tell when he's around, the boy need to learn to control his thoughts. stops at a bush and sees the three and waits quietly in the shadows of teh trees locking his thoughts out from everyone.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 3:36 pm

OOC XD everyone posted while I was gone!

IC Evelyn smiled at her, " I don't drink human blood myself, but I do drink the local.. deer. " She chuckled lightly, her large green eyes illuminated by the moonlight.

Sooner or later, Kouryu arrived and Ev smiled brighter, it was always easy to smile for her. " Why Hello, Kouryu, what a pleasant suprise. "

Evelyn's nose twitched.. a new scent. What was it.. What was it.. Her mind flicked back to the boy from the cafeteria. Ah hah! Skygge!

She raised her voice and stated clearly, " Hello, Skygge. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 4:56 pm

steps out from behind the tree isn't sky but what looks to be like a human. who is this Skygge you are talking about. looks at them nervious not because of they know who he is, but to put on an act.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:05 pm

He eyed Evie for a moment when she moved her hand to the concealed dagger on her thigh and simply left his hands out in front of him where she could see them but bowed before doing anything else, "A pleasure to meet you Evie." He stood back up and smiled lightly but turned his eyes as he heard Evelyn refer to Skygge and looked to the human, looking at him carefuly.

OOC: short, i'm sorry
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 9:36 pm

OOC imma wait for evie to post but, that so wasn't short :3 you make me seem like a slacker XD it's a good thing ^^
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:24 am

OOC: i just like to write more, i enjoy these types of things xD
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:43 am

OOC: Thanks for waiting

IC: "I don't drink human blood myself, but I do drink the local.. deer." Evie smiled at her. "Human blood tastes nicer than Animal blood. Its sweeter. But i guess deer blood will do." she said.

"A pleasure to meet you Evie." Kouryu said to her, bowing slightly first. Evie Frowned. Everyone here was so Formal and nice, it was really creepy. She noticed how Evelyn smiled a lot more when he arrived and she thought to herself, somethings obviously going on there.

Then someone else arrived, well more like he came out of his hiding place. This was where the smell came from! She thought, glad that it was finally revealed. "Hello, Skygge" Evelyn said, just before he came out and totally denied that that was who he was. "If you're not Skygge then why did you come out when Evelyn called? You could have stayed hidden, watching us." Evie stated watching the other newcomer now, her hand back on her dagger. It seemed that she was having some serious trust issues today.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:54 am

Kouryu stood his ground as he listened to Evie question the newcomer's appearance, nodding slightly in agreement. He couldn't do much in the situation but blinked as he saw his dragon companion fly out from the bushes behind them all and perch itself on his shoulder, grinning lightly as he watched it nod at him. He reached his hand up and petted the dragon's head as he continued to observe the person, "As the situation demans, and based on what Evie said, you should state your business and mention your name...under these circumstances, we might even doubt that you are a human and assume that you are lying."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 4:53 pm

grins and looks at them. you guys take the fun out of everything. slams the ground lighting corisng all around and Skygge appears in his normal form with his jacket hat and mask on but the only difference is he has lightning wings wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:16 am

((Im gonna wait for Evelyn to post))
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 3:04 pm

OOC : I love you Evie <3 XD love the signature!
IC : Evelyn zoned out. She had been thinking about Cole, for what seemed like the ZILLIONTH time. She smiled, if only to herself. Her green eyes flicked to Skygge, " I totally knew it. " She chuckled, " Vampy senses tell no lies. " She smiled her bright smile and murmured to Evie, " So.. you want to feed? Maybe get some rest? I'll do what I can to help. "
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:41 am

OOC: Thanks Very Happy

IC: Evie nodded at Evelyn and said, "Yeah... I need to feed and rest." She looked around at the others, her gaze finally landing on Skygge. She frowned at him for a second and then said, "So why were you watching?""
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:44 am

shrugs as he looks at them. something to do i guess. throws her a bag full of blood. that's fresh blood, well the bag keeps it fresh, and it's human blood, don't ask where i got it or why i have it.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:51 am

"Well now you've said that then of course im gonna ask why you just happen to be carrying a baggy of human blood around and where you got it from." Evie said, draining the bag within a few seconds. She felt it coursing around her, giving her energy and strength. "Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:57 am

chuckles and shakes his head at himself. my cult keeps thinking i'm a vampire so they supply me with rations of blood, food, and water, the food and water come from a higher up who knows better then the rest, so i have a lot of those things, odd thing is, it magically refills itself, still confused on that myself. leans against the tree and pulls his pistol out with the bayonet on it and checks to make sure it's still working.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:11 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " What kind of cult do you belong to? And Evie, shall we head to the Academy soon ? " She glanced up to the sky. She wanted to avoid dawn, she DEFINATELY did not want to be a crispy critter.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:20 pm

OOC: I think we're leaving Kouryu in the dust

IC: "What kind of cult do you belong to? And Evie, shall we head to the Academy soon?" Evelyn said. If this were a normal day and under better circumstances then evie would have probably smiled at that retort, but since it wasn't Evie's expression stayed the same. "Yeah, i think we better had. I burn easily." She said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next