Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:02 pm

OOC oh crape. Yeah, I don't think I'll post till he gets back : /
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 6:08 am

OOC: i'm so sorry, i had to work on my new story to be published! being a writer can have its ups and downs T__T

IC: Kouryu watches everyone have their own conversations before looking back at the dragon on his shoulder, stroking its head as he whispers something to it, "No worries Ismene...you did your best to help...she didn't know." He then gently kissed its head before looking at Skygge, "That sounds like a shady cult Skygge...but then again, I myself have seen my share of cults these past years...so I will not meddle into matters I do not belong."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:42 pm

chuckles evily and just disspears in a puff of smoke and reapears behind him. wow that actully work, but it is a shady cult Kouryu, most are. heads home not wanting more questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

Evie watched Skygge go with slight amusement that was quickly drowned out by grief. "So can we head to the dorms?" She asked looking at Evelyn.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 7:31 am

Kouryu watched Skygge vanish but then looked back at Evie as he heard her ask the question, perking his ears up slightly, "Are you sure that you are well enough? I could be of some assistance if it comes to travel since I can fly, but it is up to you...either way, I shall aid you and Evelyn in guiding you back to the school."
Back to top Go down
Evie Nightingale

Character sheet
Name: Evie Nightingale

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:20 pm

"Im fine...if your definition of fine includes scared half to death, upset, angry and a whole lot of other things that i cant be bothered listing at this moment." Evie said looking at Kouryu. "But thanks. Not most people would be so nice to me if they knew i was a vamp."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:02 pm

stands in a tall tree watching them and summons a storm to keep the sun from hitting them. says to himself they should be more focused if they want to avoid getting hurt. looks at the sky and concentrates on the storm.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:49 am

Kouryu looks up at the sky and nods slowly as he observes the clouds overhead, looking over at Evie and Evelyn before spreading his wings out, letting them take in the gusts of air that pass by them as his dragon companion hovers around him, "We should go now, wouldn't want to waste time with the coming storm...we can even introduce you to the headmaster while we get over there if you would like..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))   Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open)) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange arrival of an unexpected vampire ((open))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2