Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:02 pm

Vellina grins and leans over to kiss your cheek.

" Skygge.. It's getting late. We should head back to the Academy.. " She smiles, standing up and reaching over to take your hand.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:03 pm

pulls his hand back and uses it to open the portal back to the academy. or would you prefer to take the motorcycle back? smiles and kisses her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Vell kisses him back lightly, grinning, " Well.. Motorcycle. Why not? " She smiles and squeezes your hand, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:10 pm

closes teh portal then heads out side and gets on the motorcycle pulling her up as well. straight there or a long way? looks back at her and smiles.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Vellina wraps her arms around his waist, grinning. She murmurs against his ear, " The Long way. " She grins and rests her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 4:14 pm

takes off and takes teh most scenic route he can figure. this long enough for you? see the academy ahead.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Vellina sighs a reluctant sigh, tightening her grip around him, " I wish it were longer. " They soon arrived in front of the Academy, ominous and grey. She sighed, looking through the dusty windows.

Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 10:08 pm

pulls up and away from the academy and heads to the nearest ocean. well we don't really have to stay at the academy, since it's summer. smiles and looks back at her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 9:02 am

Vell chuckles, " Skygge, what're you suggesting? " She smiles brightly, wrapping her arms tightly around his middle, peering at him curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 4:21 pm

parks on the beach and kisses her. well you said you wish it was longer, so i don't knwo any other way then staying out for a few weeks. smiles and gets off teh bike after helping her off.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 10:14 am

Vell chuckles lightly, a bright smile resting on her lips, " Just me and you? Like a vacation? " She grins, her long blonde hair dancing around her hips. She delicately took his hand.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 11:08 am

holds her hand and smiles. exactley like a vacation vell. looks out over the ocean.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Vell smiles, entwining their fingers. Her blue eyes watched him. She was grinning her bright smile.

" And where would we go? "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:49 pm

smiles looking in her eyes. where would you like to go? holds her hands and kisses her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))   Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 )) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just A Little Wandering (( Skygge and Vell continued x3 ))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2