Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:52 am

Ah, my head! Lucien thought as he sat up and looked around him. As the pain eased away, confusion took its place. Where the hell am I? And why the hell am I here?

Then everything came back to him. He'd been in the woods, hunting. He'd had a bad feeling about the woods that day, that something dangerous was around, but he'd ignored it. He'd just caught a deer and started drinking when he had heard he branch snap. He had moved out of the way of the falling limb quickly, but when he took a look at it, he found that it wasn't dead... which meant it must have been broken. The bad feeling had come back again, and he'd been wary, looking around him with a fuireball in his hands, ready for any attack. What he hadn't been expecting was a shadow to come towards him on the ground. He'd thrown a couple of fireballs at it, but nothing hapeened to it. Then it just... disappeared. That was when Lucien felt the hit to the back of his head, and fell unconscious.

He wondered who had found him in the woods. Whoever it was had saved him from been fried by the sun.

Lucien tried to stand up, but a wave of dizziness overtook him and he flopped back onto the bed. He wondered how long he'd been out for.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:25 pm

Evelyn wandered through the halls aimlessly and found herself stumbling upon the medical wing. As a vampire, she should have been more wary, but something about the white walls seemed to calm her. She opened the door and sauntered in slowly.

What.. who was that laying on the bed?

" Are you alright? " Her green eyes clouded with concern as she bolted over by the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:31 pm

"Oh, hey there, Evelyn." Lucien said, as she burst into the room. "To be honest with you... nope. I'm not alright. My head's killing me.. and I don't know where the hell I am or how I got here. The last thing I remember... was been attacked in the forest by some kind of shadow. The next thing I know, I wake up here and my head feels like it's been split in half..."

He smiled as he looked up at his fellow vampire. He hadn't really expected to make many friends here, but he'd made friends with Evelyn quite quickly. Of couse, that was when Lucien tried to sit up. Yet another wave of dizziness hit him, ansd again he fell back on the bed. What he could do with was some blood... but he didn't know if wherever he was had any.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:36 pm

Evelyn grinned back at him, " You don't look so great.. Kind of pale.. But that comes with being a vampire. " She offered him a teasing smile and reached up and pressed a cold hand to his forehead.

" You thirsty? I could get you some if you want.. " She offered a comforting smile as she sat on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:42 pm

"You know.. a big bag of blood sounds great at the minute. And some pain meds, if there's any around..." Lucien hoped the meds weren't too strong... if they were, he could get a bit dopey and say stupid stuff. "Thanks, Ev. You're a star."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Evelyn founds herself grin and she reached up and rubbed the dimple at the corner of her mouth.

" Alright.. Okay, so, Pain meds.. and Animal or Human Blood? Some have a preference. " She got up quickly, flipping her raven hair over her shoulder and offering her same innocent smile, green eyes watching Lucien.

OOC btw, I would colorcode my writing, but on this comp. it doesn't work well : /
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:50 pm

"Um.. animal blood, please." Lucien said. Evelyn's smile made Lucien grin for some reason. "For some reason, I'm not too keen on the human stuff. Major emergencies only..."

Of course, the main reason that Lucien didn't like drinking human blood was that he could rermember been drunk from, back when he was human. Of course, then he'd turned.. .and now, here he was. All the way over in the US, a long way away from his little cottage back in England.

OOC tis okies XD I don't usually colour code it, but for some reason, I do on here XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 pm

OOC : ^^ cool!

IC : Evelyn gave a relieved chuckle, " Thank god you said that, I'm not one for human blood myself, never tried it. " She grins softly and walks to the door.

" See you in a bit. "

-------------

Evelyn knocked politely on the door this time before slipping in, a tray in her hands. On the fading brown tray was a jug of some "mysterious" red liquid and a cup, as well as a jar of Vicodin.

She strolled over, sitting down on the bed and resting the tray on her lap, grinning lightly as she poured a glass.

She murmured, " All I could find was Vicodin, So don't take much.. it'll make you loopy. " Ev grinned wickedly, sliding her raven waves over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:03 pm

"Blurd!!" Lucien exclaimed as the smell hit him. He sounded like a vampire out of an old movie... which was something he did on purpose. He drunk it down, taking some Vicodin with it. What he didn't know was that the med affected him more as a vampire than as a human... maybe because vampires healed quicker, and so it had a larger affect. Within minutes, the Vicodin had made its way to his head. His headache disappeared... but it felt like he was weightless too. He wasn't dizzy, but the medicine had sent him dopey. "Thanks, darling..." Lucien managed to say, feeling a slow smile spread across his face. This really wasn't good.

Oh god! he thought to himself as soon as the words left his mouth. Did I really just say that? Ev's gonna have a fit...

What he didn't know was if the fit was going to be one of anger, or a fit of giggles...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Evelyn grinned at his exclamation, watching curiously as he downed the blood and some Vicodin. Looking away for a second, she heard his voice again and blushed furiously, suppressing a smile.

" I'll just say the Vicodin's going to head.. " She picked up the bottle, pretending to read the side effects, " Yep, says right here, ' Might cause a Vampire to hit on another. ' " She rolled her eyes teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Lucien raised his eyebrow as Evelyn pretended to read the side affects. He might be doped up, but even he could hear the sarcasm in Ev's voice. The thing was... Well ,Lucien didn't know what it was. How the hell had he let those words slip out of his mouth?

"You really are a tease, aren't you?" He said. "I hope this stuff wears off soon... I feel like if I get any lighter, I'll start floating."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:16 pm

Evelyn chuckled, " Of course, who knows what will happen to you? " She smiled teasingly, crossing her legs in front of her and leaning back on the bed.

" Feel better, though? Even if a little dopey? " She grinned mischievously, but still able to show her concern. Ev peered at Lucien slightly curiously with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:22 pm

"Yeah, I feel fine..." Lucien said. And he did. Although... the room seemed to be getting a little hot. He looked down at himself and saw fire popping up all over his body. Soon, he was burning like the Human Torch. Did he panic? Nope. Why would he, when he had total control over his fire abilites? Well, apart from this little incident... Thats when he felt himself actually float off the bed. He laughed a little, surprised that his words had coemn true. "Well well well, would you look at that? I'm floating!"

Seconds later, the fire died, and he plopped back onto the bed. He made a mental note to try and do that again sometime, when the Vicodin had worn off. He just hoped that he would have a little bit more control over his mouth while he was doped up on it. He didn'twant to flirt too much more with Ev... though it was kinda fun. As she looked at him with green eyes, Lucien stared back at her with his deep bright blue ones. Then he stuck out his tongue.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:26 pm

Evelyn's eyes grew wide.. He was on fire! All over his body, and then he began to rise off the now scorched white sheets! She stood up quickly just in time for it to settle down.

" Next time, give me some warning! " She chuckled. As you stuck your tongue out, so she did she, grinning slightly. She carefully tugged her hair back into a ponytail.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:30 pm

"I swear I didn't know that was gonna happen... or that I could actually do that." Lucien said, as he settled back onto the scorched sheets. He sat up and faced Evelyn, as she put her hair up in a ponytail. "Why put your hair up, when you look prettier with it down?"

Lucien mentally hit himself. Yet another slip of the tongue. Luckily though, the Vidocin was starting to wear off. That was good, and what was even better was that he no longer had a headache.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:36 pm

Evelyn blushes faintly, as if her cheeks betrayed her. She chuckled, " I see.. so like this? " She reached up and tugged the hair tie out, her hair cascading down in waves that framed her face.

She twitched her nose and grinned, " You look less hazy now, I suppose that's a good thing. " Ev smiled teasingly and took the tray, setting it on the side table. She sat back down on the bed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:41 pm

"Yeah, like that." Lucien said, moving down the bed to sit next to Evelyn. "I should probably be on this stuff more often... At least then, I can actually flirt without feeling like too much of an idiot... "

Nobody could disagree with that... when Lucien wasn't pumped up on meds, he was kind of a shy guy. he felt it wearing off. In another couple of minutes, he'd be back to earth. Which was a good thing, but at the same time, it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

Evelyn couldn't help but blush there and smiled at him, " So you're saying I should drug you more often? " She playfully nudged him with her elbow, grinning softly as he sat by her. She leaned back to observe him, an innocent smile gracing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:54 pm

"Maybe you should." Lucien said. "But if I'm expecting it, it won't be easy for you."

He grinned a bit to show he was joking, and leaned back against the wall. The drug had finally wore off, but Lucien felt like he'd come out of his shell a bit. And he liked it. In fact, he decided he'd stay out of it.

"Anyways..."
He said, trying to think up a subject to talk about. None presented themselves to him. And he didn't want to push his luck by flirting with Ev even more...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Evelyn chuckles, watching him with bright green eyes, " I'll just take a shot and inject it into you when you're not paying the least bit of attention. " She grinned, sliding her hair over her shoulder.

Evelyn let her gaze linger on Lucien for a bit, thinking to herself, taking little glances every now and then.

" So.. You feel up to wandering 'round with me? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:06 pm

"You'll probably get me, too." Lucien replied. "And sure... I'm getting kinda bored been stuck in here anyways."

He stood up, and faced Evelyn, offering his hand. "M'lady?" He said, pouring on his English charm. He was meant to be, after all, a gentleman. And a gentleman vampire wasn't something you saw everyday.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:12 pm

Evelyn chuckled and accepted his hand, grinning as she got up. She smiled softly, " Good sir. Where shall we go? " She sauntered to the door, peering at you curiously.

" Library? Lake? Forest? " She grinned teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:16 pm

"Wherever you want to go." Lucien said. "Your choice. Personally... I'd like to stay away from the forest for a little. I don't like the idea of been attacked by that shadow again."

He might not have wanted to go to the forest, but if that's where Ev wanted to go, he'd follow. Maybe the attack from the shadow was just a random encounter. It was definitely bad luck. And besides, Lucien couldn't stay away from the Forest forever. He did need to hunt and feed, after all.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

" Mmm.. I'm thinking Library and then.. Who knows! We're got all night to go outside! " She chuckles and opens the door out of the Medical Wing.

" Ready to go look at some bizarrely fascinating books? " Evelyn grinned and winked teasingly, flourishing her hand through the door.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:23 pm

"We've got all night to go outside, and all day to exoplore inside. The Library sounds like a splendid idea! Maybe we'll find somethign interesting there..." Lucien said. he held the door open to let Evelyn out first. "Ladies first."

Lucien wondered where they'd end up after the library. Maybe they'd have a poke around some other areas first, then go outside. He didn't have a clue. He wondered if they'd nosy around a few of the classrooms too. He'd heard that one of them was been set up for sex ed... a mortifying idea. Lucien was seventeen, legal back over in England. He knew all he needed to know about that kind of thing, but still, he'd been told that the class was compulsory. He just hoped that this time, the kids in the class could act a little bit more maturely...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | Roleplay forums | Fantasy | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com