Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:36 pm

Evelyn grinned and practically skipped through the exit. Turning around to make sure he was still behind her, she bolted down the steps, playfully checking.

She bolted down the steps and down the hall till she found the library entrance, grinning and opening the door.

"After you. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Lucien chased after Evelyn, laughing. It was good to have a bit of fun, and this was. He went through the door as Evelyn held it open for him.

"Thank you, m'lady." He said, winking at her. "So... where shall we look first? I want to find the most bizarre book out of all the bizarre books!
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:45 pm

She grinned and stepped into the library. Peering around, you could see a spiral staircase gliding up to a second floor of books. All around were old wooden, to new metal book shelves, covered with lots of books. Smiling softly, she went down an isle, chuckling at the titles.

" 8 Bad Habits of Werewolves.. How to Deal with Blood, Made by Vampires, for Vampires.. Mmm.. The Caring and Feeding of Tiger Shapeshifters.. "

She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Lucien looked among the books he saw and couldn't help but laugh at the titles to some of them. How to Drown a Water Demon and Blood: 12 Different Ways to Feed were two of his favourite titles. He could see himself spending a lot of time here.

"Werewolves: A Guide to Grooming? Who came up with these?"
Lucien said, giggling. These were definitely not books you'd find anywhere else. He wondered if any would help him learn how to have more knowledge of his fire abilities, but the only thing that came close was about fire demons, something Lucien wasn't even close to.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:55 pm

Evelyn grins and grabs a book titled, 'Dealing with You're Undead Self ( The Sequel to "Vampires, Not Just You're Average Day Dracula' .

She opened it up and flipped through it, smiling as she reads through it.

" These people are so wanna be Vamps. " She rolled her eyes teasingly, putting it back on the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:11 pm

"Yeah, I know." Lucien looked around at some more books, glad to see that there wasn't anything to do with Twilight. He shuddered at the thought of somethign so nasty making its way into such a cool place. Unfortunately, it seemed like he'd thought too soon. As he made his way to the end of the aisle, he saw it poking out from the bookshelf. It looked like hardly anyone had read it. And Lucien was going to make sure no one did again. Focusing on his fire ability, he set the book burning. Normally, he had respect for books. But this wasn't a book, it was a monstrosity. "How the heck did they let a book like that into the library?"

He wondered around for a little bit more, reading blurbs of interesting looking books. After a while, he ended up back next to Evelyn.

"Shall we move on, or do you want to stay here for a little bit longer?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:16 pm

" Mm.. We can move on, but this time it's up to you to decide. " Evelyn grinned and nudged him, gliding towards the door. She smiled innocently and flicked her hair over her shoulder.

ooc X3 sorry it's so short! gotta go do something real quick!
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:18 pm

ooc... I'll reply tomorrow. I'm off to bed now, cos it's after midnight here and i've been ill today
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:19 pm

OOC Alright ^^ hope you feel better!
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:27 pm

OOC: can i join you two?
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:41 am

"My choice? Well then, I choose ... hmmm..." Lucien trailed off, wondering where to go. "How about the lake?"

The lake - one of the places he hadn't been to yet that looked quite nice. He realised that in the time he'd been at Vaughn, he'd only really been in class, his dorm or the forest.

Whoa... what a boring vamp I was... He thought to himself. He looked over at Ev and grinned. That's one thing that's gonna change for sure.

OOC Sure you can, Skygge
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 9:12 am

Sardrian walks into the library in his cat form and sees both of them and meows at them. sits down and just watches them in his head grining like a cheshire cat. sees a mouse and takes off after it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:56 pm

Evelyn grins lightly, murmuring, " Alright, shall we head off? " Brushing a hand over her shoulder, her green eyes landed on a large dark cat. ' Whoa.. ' She thought to herself, ' But why am I surprised? ' The large beast started bounding after a mouse.

" Weird.. " She murmured to herself.

" So.. " She flicked her gaze back to Lucien, smiling, " Ready? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:07 pm

"Aye, I am." Lucien said, holding out his hand once again. "Let's be off, shall we?"

He had also seen the cat... and got the feeling that it was more than just a cat. It had a weird feel about it. And knowing this place, it could be any number of things. Still, it showed typical feline behaviour when it chased after the mouse.

Lucien opened the library door, ready to get outside and down to the lake. Then he stopped.

"Hang on a sec... why walk all the way round to get out when there's a window? We're vampires.. it's not as if the drop'll do us much harm. Besides, you could turn into a bat and fly down, and I could probably flame on or something..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Evelyn caught herself grinning, a melodic chuckle escaping her, " Alright. " She took his hand and led him back into the library, finding a large window that could easily open. It was about 5 ft by 5 ft.

Tugging her hair back reluctantly, she tugged open the window and stood in front of it.

" Me first, " Ev said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:15 pm

Lucien walked over to the window with Ev and held it open for her when she said she'd go first.

"Go on then." He said, standing back. He wondered if she'd just drop or turn into a bat. Lucien decided he'd drop... see how far he could fall without hurting himself. It didn't look too far down, and with the way his body was now, since he'd turned, he could somehow tell that at the worst, he'd end up with sore feet. But it all depended on how he landed. "I'll follow.. then wanna race to the lake?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:23 pm

" Agreed.. I'll wait for you down there. " Evelyn offered a smile to you, delicate .
The moon glowed in the distance, illuminating the night sky and outshining the little light left on the horizon. The sky faded from pink to cool blue, Evelyn jumped.

Gracefully, in the air, she drifted, her long hair rippling behind her and her eyes glowing slightly. In a flash, her body glowed and pop was heard. In the moonlight, a tiny little black bat flew in a pool of light, long enough to wink at you and fly to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:24 pm

OOC oh XD posted in Sex Ed.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 5:44 pm

changes into his human form and laces a dart with strong pain killer and grins mischieously (spellcheck) and peaks around teh corner. (sardrians toughts) this should last long enought o make him loopy for a week. throws the dart at lucien then dissapears into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Lucien watched as Ev turned into a bat and somehow managed to wink at him, before flying to the ground. Just as he was about to step out of the window himself, he felt a little prick in the back of his neck.

AH! What the hell was that? He thought, looking around. But there was no one there. Shrugging, he stepped out of the window, arms and legs spread out to catch the air. Just before he hit the ground, he brought his legs up beneath him and shot some fire out of his hands to slow his fall. He landed gracefully, feeling quite pleased with himself. That had gone a lot better than he thought it would. His feet didn't even hurt. Then again....

He started to feel weightless again, just like he had off of the Vicodin.

Oh crap.. He thought, putting two and two together. He'd felt a prick in the neck, and now he was feeling like he would start floating any second. I've been drugged!

He hoped that Ev would be able to tell... if she couldn't tell from his eyes, she probably would from his actions. Unless this time, he had some control over himself.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Evelyn had landed on the ground and had transformed back into her regular self, All dark hair and pale skin. She smiled pleasantly as she saw Lucien drift down.

" So, that was easy. " She offered him a grin and walked over to him. Looking into his eyes, he had the same dizzy look as before.

" Are you alright, Lucien? " Her voice cracked with concern.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"No...." Lucien said, for the second time that night. "Just before I dropped out of the window.. I felt a pain in my neck... and now my head's all fuzzy. Someone's drugged me!"

Lucien felt anger course through him, threatening to burst out of his body in the form of fire... but he managed to calm down. He thought back to the library. The only people he'd seen were himself and Ev. But Ev couldn't have drugged him, because she had turned to a bat and was halfway down to the ground when whoever it was darted him. Plus, it had come from behind him.

Wait... People... what if it wasn't a person?
He thought, remembering the cat.

"Ev... is there anyone here who can shift int oa cat?" He asked. "Not a big cat, but a regular one, like the one in the library?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 6:57 pm

Ev listened intently, biting her lip, " I can think of two people.. My friend, Nezz.. And this guy who's name starts with an 'S'.. " She reaches over and rests a hand to his forehead.

" You alright, I mean.. I could get you something.. Maybe you should sit down. " She carefully rested a hand on his elbow and guides him to a fallen log, motioning for him to sit down.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:01 pm

"I'm fine... just a bit lightheaded." Lucien said, letting Ev guide him to the log. He sat down on it and took a deep breath, letting the fresh night air into his lungs. "I've got all I need right here."

He looked up at Ev and a blush spread across his face. For the second time that night, he'd been drugged up, and yet again, he'd had a slip of the tongue.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:04 pm

Evelyn felt her cheeks blush crimson, " Lucien, that's the third time tonight! I don't know what we're going to do with you. " She chuckles lightly and sits down next to him on the log, leaving a few inches between them.

" So.. Shall we continue or stay here for a bit till you're feeling less topsy-turvy? " She offers a gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com