Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Waking up

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:05 pm

appears next to them looking like a complete shadow invisible to them. rest isn't going to help him, unless he goes into a coma. watches them and makes the dart disspear.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:12 pm

"I think I'll sit down here for a bit... maybe my head wil clear up." Lucien said, shuffling along the log so he was right next to Ev. Little did he know that the person who had drugged him was there, invisible to the senses. While the cat may cough up hairballs, if Lucien knew who had drugged him and caught the demon, he'd be swallowing fireballs. Lucien really didn't appreciate been drugged. "I should be fine in a couple of minutes."

Of course, that last bit wasn't really true. Lucien didn't know how long he'd be like this for. And he'd only just come out of a coma... he didn't really want to go back into one. Sleep seemed like a very good option for him at the moment, but spending more time with Ev was definitely a lot better. He'd stay out til sunrise.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Evelyn scowls, sensing the creature. She'd have a word with him later if she got her way..

Offering a kind smile to Lucien, " Alright.. I don't want to drag you along if you don't want to. " She grins and leans back, her hair tumbling over her shoulders and her eyes glowing as she gazes up at the starlit sky. She loved the feel of the cool air gracing her cheeks and the wind wrapping around her.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:20 pm

"Why wouldn't I want to spend time with you?" Lucien asked, a grin on his face. "Plus, it's not like I'd be up to anything else tonight. You got me out of... wherever it was that I was. The medical wing, I'd guess."

Lucien looked up at the sky, noticing all the stars and how bright the moon was. And there... over in the distance, just visible to his vampire sight, was a shooting star. Taking Ev's hand in his, he pointed it out and said "Make a wish."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:24 pm

Evelyn felt herself blush at the touch of his hand on her's and she looked up at the sky. A shooting star. 'Make a wish.. ' He had said. But what could she choose from? Taking a last look at him, she closed her eyes and wished. Wished with all her heart.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:27 pm

As Evelyn closed her eyes to make her wish, Lucien acted on impules (been drugged up not helping his self control) and leaned in and kissed Ev, right on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:31 pm

OOC: Deja vu

IC: chuckles to himself and shakes his head. don't forget you are not alone here. is there bu tthey can't see him.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:35 pm

Evelyn would've gasped if his lips hadn't been on her's. She kissed him back, it was so easy, so familiar almost. Her hand was in his and she pulled back, her eyes fluttering open and her teeth biting down on her lip. She didn't care, even if that cat was there..

" Whoa. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Any bit of embarrassment that Lucien might have felt about kissing Ev was blown away as she kissed him back. he had never thought he'd have had a chance with her, not in however long it was that he'd live. As Ev pulled back and said woah, Lucien nodded.

"Yeah.. woah..."

He was still totally oblivious to the fact that the cat demon was there. Maybe if he hadn't been drugged up, he'd have been able to sense it. Although, been relatively new to the whole vampire thing, his senses probably weren't as sensitive yet as Evelyn's were. However, even if he had known that Sardrian was there, he wouldn't have cared.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:45 pm

looks up and blinks then jumps up tehn comes slamming down creating a crater as he slams a vampire hunter into the ground making him drop his gun. throws a dart with the cure to what he used on lucian at lucian revealing himself. i like causing mischief but not if it's going to get people hurt.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:51 pm

OOC xD hey guys, I don't know how to respond to this right now and I gots to go to bed, But I'll post after school tomorrow, alright? maybe again tonight.. you never know ! XD see you guys later. night.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 7:57 pm

OOC Okies, g'night Em! I'm off to bed too, now... it's nearly 2 am here XD

IC: Lucien heard a sound rip through the night, followed by yet another pain in the neck. This time, though, his head cleared. Someone appeared out of nowhere, having created a crater in the ground... which had a human and a gun in it. Lucien wondered what a human was doing here, but then he pushed away that stupid thought. It was obvious.

He had a gun. He was sneaking up on Ev and himself. He was a vampire hunter.

Standing up, Lucien snarled and faced the hunter, kicking the gun away out of his reach.

The someone that had appeared out of nowhere said that he liked causing mischief, but not if it got someone hurt. Obviously, this was the person who drugged him. But he'd just saved Ev and Lucien, so Lucien wouldn't hold anything against him.

He looked down at the hunter, realising that he was unconscious. Obviously, the force of the blast that created the crater had knocked him out.

"We need to get him out of here. And we need to make him forget about this place.... in fact, we need to make him forget everything. If he knows about our kind, he'll come after us again, and he'll probably find us."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:05 pm

gets up out of the crater. he's dead, no one can survive that impact. lifts up the body using shadows and makes it disspear.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:33 pm

Evelyn didn't know what had happened. In a blur of motion, the innocent moment was gone, replaced by a dead Vampire hunter, a gun, Lucien standing and the other boy.

Her eyes were wide. What the hell just happened? .. The human is dead?

Evelyn gasped, the body suddenly disappearing.

" What just happened? " She stood up swiftly, next to Lucien.

OOC EVERYTHING HAPPENED SO FAST. xD
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 8:59 pm

looks around tehn teleports them all inside. we might want to inform the head master of this, i think vamprie hunters have found the academy. heads to his room watching every corner
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:30 am

Lucien felt himself shaking.... this person had just killed someone, and it didn't even seem to fall on his conscience. Even if the person was a vampire hunter, someone who had wanted to do some killing himself, it still felt wrong to Lucien. But that was because Lucien could never kill someone. He might be a vampire, but he still knew the difference between right and wrong, which is why he drunk animal blood instead of feeding off of humans. He might be a vampire, but he was not a monster.

"You killed him?" Lucien asked, voice shaking. "There wasn't some other way you could have incapacitated him?"

Then he felt a weird sensation, and the next thing he knew, they were all back inside the academy, and that cat demon was walking off, saying that the Headmaster needed to be informed. If vampire hunters had found the Academy, it meant war. One that Lucien didn't want to fight, but he knew he had to. He looked over at Evelyn, feeling protective already. He knew she could protect herself well enough, but he'd be there for her too. And he knew that if someone threatened her life and the only way to stop them was to kill them.... then maybe he would become the monster from the myth.

"Come on, lets go..." He said to Ev, taking her hand. "I can't believe he killed the hunter... But maybe he's right. Maybe they've found the academy. And if they have, it won't be safe for us outside during the night either..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Evelyn listened to Lucien, hearing the surprise and anger in his voice, as she remained in shock. Her eyes were wide and her face expressionless as she felt a gush of wind whip around them as the boy teleported them back to the Academy. Her eyes faintly watched as the boy left them, saying something about warning the Headmaster.

What would happen to them? Having to already worry about the Vampires who killed her parents, she had to worry about humans discovering her again? All those years in the orphanage, hiding, running, feeding late at night and hoping to get back at dawn. Everything, for Nothing?

She felt Lucien's hand wrap around her's and she entwined her fingers with his, squeezing tightly. Almost suddenly, she wrapped her arms around him tightly, burying her face in his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 2:48 pm

Lucien held Evelyn close as he hugged him.

"It's gonna be ok..." He said softly. "No one can hurt you here.... Thanatos will see to that. And I promise, I won't let anyone hurt you."

And when Lucien made a promise, he kept it. He couldn't believe that tonight, he had seen death. He had never been attacked by a vampire hunter back in England... but that was probably because he never gave a clue he was around. Lucien had never attacked a human to drink from them. He had robbed a couple of blood banks, before he found out he could drink animal blood... but as soon as he found that out, he stopped with the human stuff. Animal blood got him by.

Still... tonight had Lucien worried. If the cat demon was right, and vampire hunters really had found vaughn, then that meant everyone was in danger. However... if all the hunters expected were vampires, they were gonna get more than they bargained for.

"Ev... do you wanna go back to your dorm or something? Cos I can tell you're shaken up.. and so am I... My god, I can't believe it... someone tried to kill us tonight, for no reason at all!"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Evelyn had her arms wrapped tightly around him, not wanting to let go right away. She reluctantly did, though, murmuring, " I'm sorry about that.. " She carefully stood a foot or so away and exclaimed,
" Sure, Follow me.. " She set off.

Evelyn found out quickly that they were near the medical wing. She heard hushed tones through the door as she walked past but continued down the hallway. Once at the end of the hall, she turned left and went down a flight of spindly steps, creaking as she lightly padded down them.

Walking down the hall, she finally got to the girl's wing. Luckily, or.. unluckily, her room mates had up and left the school awhile back. Both of them, Valkrist and Scara.

She got to her door, labelled with a bent number '3'. Evelyn opened the door.

Inside, her room was based off three solid colors. Green, Black, and Purple. The room was painted a lavender-like purple that was a backdrop for her green and black checkered bed spread, the large black dresser and the assortment of scattered books, on the chair, on the desk, beneath the bed, on the bed, on the floor. Everywhere.

" Would you stay with me for a bit? " She asked cautiously, " I mean.. You don't have to, I was just wondering.. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 3:18 pm

"Don't be sorry." Lucien said. Then he followed Evelyn as she set off to her dorm. Obviously, ast he girls and boys dorms were kept seperate, he'd not been to the girl's dorms before. He stepped into Ev's room with her. Like his, it was a bit of a mess.... and like him, she seemed to be the only one in her dorm.

The other three people sharing Lucien's dorm with him had disappeared a while ago. At first, Lucien had felt kind of lonely, but then he'd been fine. It seemed people here at Vaughn up and disappeared all the time. He now called the room his, and so his things had taken over the room. Like Ev, he had books scattered all over. As well as been a vampire, he was a typical lad... there were clothes all over his floor too. Clean, of course. Lucien might be a boy, but he still tidied up after himself.. when he had to. And, of course, he had his guitar.

Ev asked if he would stay with her for a bit, and then added that he didn't have to.

"Don't be silly, 'course I'll stay... I'm not gonna leave you after everything that's just happened."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Evelyn flashed him a smile, murmuring, " Thanks Lucien. " She quickly went through her room, collecting straggling books off the floor and setting them in a neat stack ontop of the desk, where scattered papers with neat cursive script lay.

" I wish I'd've known before that I'd ask you to come in, otherwise it might not be this bad of a mess. " She chuckled lightly and sat on her bed, motioning for you to sit in the desk chair or on the edge of her bed with her.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:26 pm

"You think your room's a mess? You should see mine..." Lucien said, a small grin on his face. He sat down on the bed next to Ev and put his arm round her. The papers caught his attention, and Lucien hazarded a guess. "You're a writer then?"

Lucien was one of those people whio appreciated the arts, been a musician himself. Writing... well, he probably could if he tried. But it was getting the inspiration to write that was difficult. He hadn't even had the inspiration to write a song yet. That didn't mean that he wasn't good at playing sonbgs already written.. and singing them, when he wasn't been shy about it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:30 pm

Evelyn chuckled lightly at his first comment, and as he slipped an arm around her, she couldn't help but blush, she couldn't help but lean against him either.

" Err.. well, yes. In a way, " She quickly changed topic, " What about you? Any special talent I should know about ? " She flashed him a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:39 pm

"Apart from playing with fire?" Lucien asked, his grin now wide. "Well, I guess you could say I'm a musician. I play the guitar, and sometimes... sing. Though not usually. I'm a bit shy about the singing."

And that was the truth. In the whole time he'd been playing the guitar, he'd never sung in front of anyone. He'd played the guitar in front of lots of people - it was, after all, an easy way to earn money. And then he'd been turned, and his guitar was one of the only things he had left that he took with him. It took up his time, and he ended up quite skilled with it. And he started to sing too. After all, he was alone in the woods, so no one would hear him.

He held Ev close as she leaned against him, wondering if he'd have had the courage to kiss her earlier if he hadn't been drugged up. Maybe he would.. but then again, maybe he'd have chickened out. The painkiller had made the decision for him tonight, and it seemed to have paid off. He smiled at Ev. He'd had a crush on her for a while, but had been too shy to say anything about it. Girls weren't exactly his strong suit...
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Evelyn smiled, just listening to him talk. She hadn't been close to anyone in awhile, no one ever seemed to be around, and now Lucien was here. A bit unexpected , yes, but she seemed to have developed a bit of a crush. With his dark hair and clear blue eyes, he was kind of like hope. A beacon of it, Just for her.
' Sappy.. ' She thought to herself teasingly.

" Would you by any chance.. play for me? We'll work our way up to singing.. I bet you're great at both. " She smiled at him, which seemed so easy now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waking up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up   Waking up - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Vaughn Academy :: Headmaster Thanatos's Office :: Medical Wing-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com