Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex Education : For Beginners

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:25 pm

Lucien laughed at Ev's reaction, then raised his eyebrow as she wrote at the top of his folder.

"You should be so glad I'm not masivley immature right now..."
He said. "Otherwise I could easily cross out the Education bit of that."

He looked down at his folder, thoughts wondering off, while his pencil made paterns on the cover. He'd go over it later in black pen, and then maybe add a bit of colour. That was why Lucien always got white folders. White, like a clean fresh page, ready to be changed into a work of art. Though art wasn't his best subject.. he could get by.

"So... who do you think the teacher's gonna be?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:29 pm

Evelyn smiled innocently, " Thank god for that. " She began humming a tune to herself, sounding curiously like the song he sung to her the other night. Ev watched as he designed the folder with patterns, grinning at him. At his question, she flicked her eyes up, grinning,

" Mm.. Thanatos. Definately. ' She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Lucien chuckled as well. He could imagine Thanatos coming in, expecting a class of people, and finding instead just the two of them. If it was a vampire only class.

"Looks like we'll be the only two pupils then."
He said. He continued to doodle, drawing patterns within the patterns. He wanted it to look hypnotic, mainly so whoever looked at it wouldn't realise it was a sex ed notebook.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Evelyn scooted out of her seat and walked around the classroom, running her fingertips along the countertops and old books. Everything was dusty, like this class wasn't exactly popular as of late.

Walking over to the window, she opened it. It was pretty wide, with a long marble ledge. Grinning, she grace climbed up on it and kicked her legs out to the outside. The fresh air hit her abruptly.

" Lucien, what's your favorite season? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:43 pm

"My favourite season?" Lucien asked. "I don't really know... back when I was human, it used to be summer. Because that's when the days were longest and there was no school, so I could spend more time with my friends."

He walked away from the table, putting his books bck into his bag and slinging it over his shoulder. He'd rather Thanatos think he'd not come to class at all than come and then walk out.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:49 pm

" Ah.. Exciting. " She grins and stood up on the ledge. Evelyn balanced nimbly and asked, " I was curious.. any idea why you have some sort of fire specialty? Because I went to the library early.. And I did some research.. And you're definately not a fire dmeon. " She chuckled, peering over the edge.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 7:56 pm

"I know I'm not." Lucien chuckled. "I don't know how I got this thing with the fire, but I did. You know... it's like you been able to turn into a bat, but me not. Instead, I just go Human Torch and fly... or something like that. I haven't tried yet. But hey, there's no time like the present." Lucien stepped up to the ledge, then let himself go ff over it. It wasn't a massive fall outside, so if he didn't fly, he wouldn't hurt himself. Much.

He let the air ctach him, and he let himself go, let the fire come out. And he let it carry on coming out. Soon, he was floating like he had been on the meds. He was doing it! he was actually floating! And if he could move, then he'd be flying....

Last edited by Lucien Davis on Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm

Evelyn felt the imaginary breath catch in her throat. ' No way.. ' She thought to herself. He was falling through the air, and he was growing with fire and she watched in amazement, eyes wide.

Quickly, she changed into a bat, the usual popping sound being heard. She fluttered with little wings down to watch you. If she could, she would've crossed her fingers.

' Please let him fly, please let him fly.. ' She chanted to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:13 pm

Well, now I've figured out how to float, I just need to learn how to move... Lucien thought. He decided he'd let instinct take over here. He let himself turn around to the way he wanted to go, and willed himself forward. A bit of fire shot out of him, and he moved in that direction.

There's got to be easier ways to fly than this...

Then he mentally facepalmed himself. He let himself lay flat, as if he was going to fly like Superman, or more acurately, Iron Man... or heck, the Human Torch. He would be the best example. He wanted to move forward? Fire shout out of his feet and he moved that way. He wanted to turn? He tuned his body, letting a constant stream of fire come out of his feet, keeping him going. He wanted to go up? He leaned back, and let himself go up. This was how it was done. This was mastery over his ability. Still, he wished he could turn into a bat. It was probably easier to fly as one, and it was more cliche vamp. And Lucien liked his cliches....
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:15 pm

Evelyn flew down to the ground and turned back into Evelyn, watching him with a curious grin on her face. She chuckled and called up to him , " Stop showing off! " She winked teasingly and sat on the ground, watching him, amazed but not surprised.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:21 pm

"Stop showing off? Okies then." Lucien called back down, then let the fire go out. He let himself drop to the ground and landed on his feet. He was glad it was a grassy area... the tarmac ones hurt when you dropped down onto them. That was soemthign he'd learned as a human when he'd been climbing around and getting down from such climbings. "You know, I bet if I went fast enough, I'd look like a shooting star."

Lucien sat down next to Evelyn and looked up at the night sky, remembering the last shooting star he had seen. He had been drugged, and kissed Ev. Easy to remember, seeing as it wasn't really long ago.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:25 pm

Evelyn leaned back and peered up at the sky.

" It's so beautiful, you know? Everything. From those dim stars to the moon, lit up with the borrowed sunlight. It just makes everything seem like a possibility to me. " She smiled, flicking her gaze to Lucien for a moment before returning it to the sky.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:31 pm

"Everything is possible.. you just gotta reach beyond your limits. I mean, who knows? Those shooting stars could be other vampires or soemthing that can control fire, slipping away from the Earth. When you think about it, we have an eternity to live, and we'll be able to explore the whole world in a short amount of that. But there's a whole universe out there, ready to be discovered... It just makes you feel so small." Lucien said, amazed by the size of what really was out there. He hadn't really thought much about it.. and even now, he couldn't fully. The concept was just too big to comprehend.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:39 pm

Evelyn looked over at him and smiled, " I suppose you're right. I wouldn't be surprised if another Vaughn Academy existed and two Vampires were out there, discussing the same thing. " She chuckled. running a hand through her hair.

" It is quite an amazing thought. "
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:38 am

Skygge opens the door to the class room. huh where is everybody. pulls vell into the classroom you are nto skipping this class.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:21 am

Lucien chuckled too.

"Maybe there is, but I doubt either of those vampires could be as good looking as you." He said teasingly. He heard a door open and shut, the one for the classroom they were supposed to be in. It wasn't Thanatos though... It smelt like.. like energy, like lightning. "Seems like we might have company in a minute.."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:41 am

Evelyn chuckled, " Oh joy, Maybe they have some experience with this stuff. " She stood up and offered you a hand up.

" Maybe we should go see 'em ? "

--------------

Vell scowled as she was dragged into the room..
" I don't see why I have to take this class anyways! I know all I ever need to know and I don't need some old guy explaining hormones! " She flashed Skygge a smile and allowed him to tug her into the classroom.
" It seems like you might be looking forward to this.. we could've just not come.. " She chuckled at him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 5:48 am

"Aye, let's go see who else is gonna have to suffer through this with us." Lucien said, standing up and taking Ev's hand. "But... let's not rush."

He smelled water now as well as lightning... a weird mix of smells. He wondered who those two people were.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:27 pm

Evelyn took his hand and stood up, offering him a light smile. She could hear the voices, but couldn't identify them from here, she shrugged and exclaimed to Lucien, " You know that song you played for me? I researched it. " She grinned at him, thinking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:48 pm

"Oh, you did, did you?" Lucien said, a smile on his face. "And?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:01 pm

pats vell on teh head sending static charge through it. i don't need this class, i'm only here for security purposes. closes the door and looks at the window and goes over to it and looks down seeing the other two.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Evelyn smiled back at him, tucking her hair behind her ear. " Well.. " She murmured, still grinning, " I think I like your version better. " She chuckled lightly, watching Lucien with green eyes.

Evelyn liked spending time with him, it seemed so easy. Talking, smiling. He was a good friend to have.. and perhaps more.
-------------

Vell gave Skygge a disgruntled look as her golden hair stood up straight. She ran a hand through it to calm it down.
" If I have to sit in a chair and learning all about this, you have to with me. " Vellina grabs his wrist in her hand, trying to drag him away from the window.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:03 pm

Lucien blushed slightly as Evelyn said she liked his version better. It had taken a lot of practice to get the song right. And he'd been wanting to sing it to Evelyn for a while, but never had the courage. Speaking of courage.... Lucien decided it was about time to put things into words.

"Look, Ev..."
he began, then stopped. It was hard thinking of what to say. He decided to just go with what he thought. "I know we've kissed, but I kinda want to make it official by asking... I like you, I really like you... will you be my girlfriend?" He asked, then blushed a lot more as he realised he'd actually said it. Something he thought he'd never have the courage to do, he'd gone and done. And.. he felt better for it. It was about time he asked. What was the worst that could happen?

Well, she could say no and make you feel like a fool, and laugh at you...
Said the pessimistic part of him. The part that he didn't really listen to anymore. Life, or whatever it was called now he was a vampire, was looking a lot better for Lucien, just having a friend like Ev in it. He didn't have many friends here, because everyone was so wquiet and kept to themselves. But Ev.. well, she was Lucien's best friend as well. And he really enjoyed spending time with her.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:13 pm

Evelyn felt herself smile more as he blushed. She felt like something was about to happen.. Like something with Lucien might happen. She bit her lip, smiling at the corner of her mouth.
' Look, Ev.. ' He had said.. What would come next? Maybe.. Maybe she did something wrong? She felt her stomach do flips and her heart flutter like a spastic butterfly.

And then it happened. He wanted her to be his girlfriend! She couldn't help but blush, her cheeks growing rosier. Behind those blue eyes of his, she saw the inkling of worry. Did he suppose she'd so no?

Ev exclaimed swiftly to reassure him , " Yes. " An easy smile crept across her face and she wrapped her arms around him tightly for a moment before letting go, her heart beating fast.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

When Ev said yes, Lucien felt his blush disappear, to be replaced by a smile that just kept on growing, until his face felt like it would split in half if his smile was any bigger. Lucien hadn't felt this happy, this giddy, in... well, ever. Life before been a vampire had sucked. Been turned into one had sucked. Been alone for months before finding Vaughn had sucked. But since he'd found the letter inviting him here and arrived, his life had got better. He'd had a crush in Ev since he first saw her, after Varton had introduced her to him. Even then, her beauty had amazed him.

He hugged Evelyn close as she put her arms around him. Nothing could put him in a bad mood now. He felt like he could defeat a hundred vampire hunters, felt like he could go out in the sun and laugh at the light it gave off without been burnt... felt like he'd be able to survive the embarrrassment of having to go to a sex ed class at seventeen years of age. Holding Evelyn's hand in his, he said "Well, we might as well go see who we'll be sharing our torture with...", chuckling at the end. Sex ed might be a bit embarrassing, but it could be worse. Not by much, but it could.
Back to top Go down

Sex Education : For Beginners
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next