Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sex Education : For Beginners

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Evelyn smiled into his chest as he hugged her back. She felt his hand take her's and she felt happy. Really happy. Glad, and giddy . This year was already looking better. Blushing only lightly, she entwined there fingers and chuckled, " I do suppose we should.. " She looked up at the window and murmured, grinning, " Race you up. "

With a pop, she transformed into a tiny black bat and flew up.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Lucien laughed when Ev challenged him to a race. She turned into a bat to fly up. Lucien decided not to go for the whole flame on thing, and instead ran towards the wall and jumped, letting his vampir strength shoot him high into the air. He reached towards the window ledge and grabbed for it, but missed and ended up hitting the wall, just a little to the right and above the window. it didn't hurt though... much. As he felt himself start to fall, Lucien shot his left hand out, getting a one handed grip on the ledge. he brought his other hand up so it was right next to his left hand, shuffled along and pulled himself up and into the room. Evelyn had won the race, there was no doubt about that. It probably would have been easier to fly up.... but Lucien didn't care.

Looking around the room, he saw the two other people in there that he hadn't seen before and felt himself wince, feeling self conscious and foolish. They'd probably seen him smack into the wall. Brushing that thought off, Lucien grinned and decided to introduce himself.

"Hiya there... I'm Lucien." He said, holding his hand out to shake. "Vampire, but I can play with fire." He added on. The two people here that he hadn't met before seemed... elemental. He wondered if either of them could control fire too.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 6:58 pm

sends static through vells hair again and takes luciens hand and shakes it. Skygge, lightning demon, proficent in weaponry. lets go and stans in the corner keeping an eye on the door and windows.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:31 pm

Vellina smiles at Lucien. He seemed friendly enough, she introduced herself, " I'm Vellina Morgan, Water Demon . " At the shock of electricity, she glared at Skygge, her hair rising up straight all over her head. She ran a frustrated hand through her hair and playfully punched Skygge in the shoulder.

-----------

Evelyn appeared next to Lucien, concerned slightly about his almost-fall. Giving him a once over, she turned to Skygge and Vell. " Hello there. I'm Evelyn Rose, Vampire. " She grins slightly, flashing her fangs teasingly. She ran a hand through her long raven waves.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 11:58 pm

combs vells hair and puts it in a pony tail. we've met before evelyn. starts looking in his bag for something,
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:51 pm

Lucien grinned and put his arm around Evelyn. The bump in the wall had been nothing. A small bruise on his cheek where he had hit it, and a bit of a sore elbow were all he had. And that'd go soon, thanks to his vampiric healing abilities... heck, been a vampire had really paid off there. First, his strength had made it so he could jump that high, then his hardened body had made it so that he didn't break his ribs or any other important bones when he smashed into the wall, and now he was healing quickly as if it was nothing.

He raised an eyebrow as Skygge said he was proficient in weapons. If the vampire hunters really were here, then Lucien would need to learn how to use the weapons too. He'd been looking forward to learning to use a sword anyways, though he had no intention of using a fencing style sword. He wanted a rea lone, that could slice and dice and well as stab. He was thinking that he'd see if he could get his hands on a Chinese Dao sword. And maybe a gun... though he could probably shoot firebals out of his hands and have just as deadly an effect as bullets.

"Nice to meet you, Skygge and Vellina." He said. He didn't know if either of the two of them knew about the hunters finding Vaughn, and so he didn't say anything. He didn't want to cause a panic. "So... any idea when or even if Thanatos is gonna turn up and teach us this lesson? A lesson I don't really need, but it seems like it's compulsory...."

OOC: the words Chinese Dao are a link, so if you click it, you'll see a pic of what I'm on about
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 7:26 pm

looks up at lucien adn smirks under his mask. yes lucien i know about the circumstances going on at the school, and what do you have against rapiers. puts his bag over his shoulder not finding what he needs.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:11 pm

Evelyn nodded to Skygge. She remembered meeting him before now.. Was it at the Cafe? Could've been..

As Lucien's arm wrapped around, she felt herself relax slightly. It was nice, him being there. Everyone else seemed to leave, but she hoped he would stay. She didn't want him to leave like the other's.

Vellina waved her hand at Lucien and Evelyn, smiling.

She felt herself chuckle, " So -that's- who's teaching this class? Geez, talk about an embarrassing job for the Headmaster. I wouldn't even be here if it weren't for -- " She tilted her head in Skygge's direction, grinning brightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 1:18 pm

Lucien looked shocked for a second as Skygge talked about what he was thinking about.

"You're a mind reader, are you?"
Lucien said. He sighed.... things like this didn't surprise him anymore. "I don't like rapiers because... they're rubbish as swords, due to how flimsy they are and add to that... they're French."

Lucien, brought up in England all his life, disliked the French, just like the French disliked the English. It was just one of thiose things.

And then he added in his mind Get out of my head, please... After all,his head was really the only place that was private now. And what went on in Lucien's head, he wanted to stay there.

"You think it's embarrassing for Thanatos?" He said, chuckling. "This is the third... no, fourth time that I've had to do this. It never gets better...."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:27 pm

glares at lucian lightning arcing over his body. Lucian, i am french, and they are made for speed not brute force. ligthing arcs everywhere in the room.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 6:37 pm

"Skygge, I'm part French. Doesn't mean I have to like it. And you can have swords that are strong as well as fast, like the Dao or Katana." Lucien said, watching the lightning arc around the room. "Now calm down before you hurt someone...."

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 3:13 am

OOC xD so awkward portraying two Characters in the same room with the same people.

Vellina, honestly, wasn't paying attention. She was observing the two vampires most curiously. She noticed their beauty. She, herself, had read about them from time to time. But here, she really got to see. They were beautiful, flawless to be exact. Skin, flawless. They had the most inhuman human look possible and were absolutely.. Mesmerizing.

Evelyn caught herself staring, but she too had been observing the demons. What an awkward combination the two were. Lightning and Water. And they had absolutely no similiarities from what she could tell. What was the impetus in their relationship ? Evelyn was known for overthinking things.

Vellina rested a hand on Skygge's elbow as lightning sparked through the room, watching him with concerned eyes.

Evelyn simply was daydreaming, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:45 pm

calms down lightning still arcing though. it took me years to get the world to stop being racist towards the french, but for someone part french to say that, i found teh source of the problem. walks away out of the class room.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Vellina looked at Skygge. He was leaving! Turning to her vampire classmates,s he mouthed, " I'm so sorry. " She turned and rushed out of the room, catching up with Skygge. She caught him and placed a hand on his elbow.

" They didn't mean any harm, Skygge. You know that. "

------------

Evelyn watched, astonished . He certainly was pissed. She nodded to Vellina, she understood. Skygge was obviously her boyfriend. She bit her lip as she peered to Lucien,

" I don't think you're on good terms with him. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 2:48 pm

Lucien watched as Skygge turned and left. Yep, that guy was pissed with him. Did Lucien care Not too much.

"Yeah, I don't think I am either.... And all this was because he read my mind and saw I didn't like rapiers... and because I don't really like the French that much."
He said, as Vellina chased after him. "Well, looks like it's just you and me." He added, teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 8:49 pm

Evelyn gave a fake sigh, " Oh, what am I supposed to do about that? " She chuckled and her eyes suddenly sparked with excitement, green eyes rippling beneath the surface.

" Well.. You know.. Thanatos probably forgot about this class anyways.. " She said slyly, " Why don't we find something better to do? " Ev smiled at him brightly, taking his hand purposefully and grabbing her books off the desk.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 1:15 am

looks at vell and kisses her forehead. Vell, i love you and all, but i can't just stay in that class, i'm there to help protect from vampire hunters, and then i get that racist comment. pats her on the head not giving the joking static charge.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:54 am

Vell scowls. She knew from experience that she couldn't change his stubborn head. She reached over and took his hand, entwining their fingers. Glancing at him, she murmured, " What now? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 8:02 am

"You know, I bet he has..." Lucien said, as Evelyn took his hand. "So, what do you have in mind?"

He picked up his bag again and put it over his shoulder. It was time to ditch this class... that hadn't even started.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 9:34 pm

Evelyn watched him with deep green eyes. Well, what could they do? Her heart still was aflutter (meteophorically ) from before. He was her boyfriend, She was sure they could find something to do. Squeezing his hand, she got up on her tippytoes and kisses his cheek, dragging him out of the room and through the hall.

" Let's figure out what we're to do.. " She said with a grin.

Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:12 am

As everyone left the classroom and calmed down, Lucien took another look at Ev, feeling his heart speed up just looking at her. He couldn't believe it... he'd finally had the courage to ask Evelyn to be his girlfriend, and she'd said yes! He felt himself blush a little when she stood on her tiptoes and kissed him on the cheek. He let her drag him along to wherever they were going.

"I'm sure we'll think of somkething to do." Lucien said. "As long as I'm with you, I'm not to bothered what we do."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:44 pm

Grinning, she paused in the hallway. How could he be so sweet? Her green eyes met his blue ones as she faced him. He was so.. Cute. Handsome. Funny. She squeezed his hand in her's and carefully went up on her tippytoes again, this time her lips hovered over his for a moment.

She really wanted to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Lucien winked cheekily at Evelyn as she looked into his eyes. The deep bright green reminded him of emeralds, precious and beautiful. Just like Ev was, in his mind. Then she went up on her tiptoes again, her lips hovering teasingly close to his.

"Well..." He whispered, just loud enough for Ev to hear. "What are you waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Evelyn smile brightened and her eyes sparked at his words. She leaned forward.

Her lips brushed his lightly, caressing them carefully. It was sweet and soft. Her hand went up to caress his cheek. Applying a little more pressure, the kiss grew firmed. She didn't want it to end,
He was here.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sex Education : For Beginners   Sex Education : For Beginners - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 4:15 pm

Evelyn smile brightened and her eyes sparked at his words. She leaned forward.

Her lips brushed his lightly, caressing them carefully. It was sweet and soft. Her hand went up to caress his cheek. Applying a little more pressure, the kiss grew firmed. She didn't want it to end,
He was here.
Back to top Go down

Sex Education : For Beginners
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next