Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New vampire at a new school on a different continent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose
Species: Vampire

New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Varton chuckled, " You'll find Tamora here a lot, she's a shapeshifter, anyways, where to now? Cafeteria? Classes? Art room? Music room? History Classes? " He offered a smile.

OOC xD sorry for this post being so short.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:49 pm

"Well, how abou we take a route that takes us through them all?" Lucien asked, as Varton asked where he wanted to go next. "If there isn't one, then let's get to the cafeteria. Today was the first time I've actually tried fresh blood, and I'm starving! I wonder if I can still eat regular human food...."

The fact that someone who hung out here a lot was a shapeshifter didn't surprise Lucien as much as he thought it would have. It seemed he was quickly getting used to all the weirdness that this new life brought with it.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 7:09 pm

Varton nods, " Lucky for you, the route that does do that starts at the cafeteria. " He chuckled and made a sharp right turn that led them to a door labelled, '' Cafe '' . He smiled pleasant ly and opened the door, bumping into someone on the other side.

Evelyn had been walking around. She needed more blood, obviously. The whole vampire thing had that one major downside. She cracked a smile lightly. As she headed to the library, a " mysterious " red drink in her pale hand. She flipped her long raven cascade of hair over her shoulder and reached to open the door. It slammed into the side of her.

Varton scrambled to say, his tone fluster, " Sorry, Evelyn! " He reached to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:04 am

As they walked out of the door, it seemed to hit someone who Varton knew. She was carrying a drink in her hands, and Lucien could smell what it was - blood. So this Evelyn lass was another vampire.

Lucien fell quiet, suddenly shy. He didn't know why - maybe it was just the awkwardness of bumping into someone Varton knew but he didn't. Then again, he didn't really have anything to be shy about... so he decided to introduce himself.

"Umm.. hi." He said. He held his hand out to shake. "I'm Lucien Davis - I'm a vampire too."

OOC soory it took so long to reply - I've had a bit going on
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:48 am

Evelyn rubbed her head teasingly, making Varton gain a guilty expression. She chuckles and gives Varton a brief hug before peering at the other student.

She grins brightly, holding out her pale hand to shake his, " Evelyn Rose. It seems we're getting a bit more of our kind here. Oh, and nice accent. " She smiles easily.

----------------------------------------------------

Varton smiled and hugged Ev back briefly.

" So, Evelyn, I was just giving Lucien a tour, would you like to come along? You probably know this place better than me.. "

-----------------------------------------------------

Evelyn chuckled, " Varton, I'd be delighted, but only if Lucien wants me to help. "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:08 pm

Lucien blushed slightly as Evelyn commented on his accent. He feklt a little out of place, but now Vaughn Academy was going to become his home - so he better get used to the comments.

"Of course you can help!" Lucien said as Evelyn asked if it would be okay with him. "A vampire is the best thing to help another vampire in a place like this - you probably know the best animals to hunt - and I have no intention of eating humans either."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:51 am

Evelyn cracked a bright smile, " I'll do my best then.. And I'm glad to hear of your.. Compassion for humans. " She flips her long raven waves over her shoulder and asked, " So, you guys were going for a trip through the cafe? "

Varton nodded, a smile on his lips. His face was secretive. He chuckled, " So.. Off this way.. "

Evelyn practically skipped to the middle of the Cafeteria, " Okay.. So, normally we're all divided into our little groups, but it seems everyone gets along well enough now.. " She indicated to a now vacant grouping of tables, grinning.

" In the Kitchen.. They have animal and human blood.. But I normally prefer the live stuff. " Her mouth quirked into an off sort of smile.

OOC XD this seems so short
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:46 am

"Yeah, I bet it tastes better when it's fresh." Lucien said. He looked around the cafeteria. It didn't seem much different to one in regular schools, except for the students and the food. "So... can we eat regular food too?"

It was a question that had been bugging him for a while. He knew it probably wouldn't be as good for him as blood, it wouldn't give him as much energy. But still, having blood all the time would be a bit.... boring. Though he doubted that the hunt wouldn't be. That was something he was looking forwards to - hunting. Killing an animal and feeding from it? He didn't know yet. He'd find out when he got there.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 10:22 am

Evelyn bit her lip, " Well.. You could.. but it tastes.. Fairly disgusting, but we all have some sort of normal food that appeals to us. Like me, I have dark chocolate and blue Jolly Ranchers. " She grins, " But I have tried pizza, eggs and it was gross. But most of us can eat meat alright. " She smiles.

Varton chuckled, " Where to next, Lucien? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am

"Well, that's good to know. I swear, before I got turned, I had the biggest sweet tooth ever. Really, I loved my sweets." Lucien said. "And at least we can still eat meat..."

It was better than Lucien had dared hope. He thought he'd be stuck drinking blood for the rest of his life, never to have any solid food again. When Varton asked where he wanted to go next, Lucien thought for a moment.

"How long do we have til sunrise?" He asked. "I think I'd like to try out some hunting..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:15 am

" Eh.. I'm guessing an hour or so, it would be risky, but I'll go hunting with you if you want. Varton too.. " Evelyn offered Varton a smile, but he frowned.

He sighed, " I'm too dangerous, Ev. You know that. " Evelyn walked over, giving him a hug. He was just like her brother, always there for her and she'd be there for him, too.

" So, you willing to risk it, Lucien? " Ev grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:26 am

"I am if you are." Lucien said, grinning. This sounded like a chalenge - a challenge with a time limit. He felt a bit bummed that Varton wouldn't be able to come, but he understood what he was saying. "I guess I'll see you later then, Varton. So.... dorm-wise - do I have any room mates? Just before you go."

OOC Sorry for the short post - I fail XD
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

" Talon, and Nix. " He chuckles, " Talon's normally off flirting, and Nix is normally off drawing. " Varton waved one last time and sauntered off up the stairs.

Evelyn sighed at Varton's leaving but turned towards Lucien, " Follow me.. " She bolted through the cafeteria at unnatural speed and soon they were at the large wooden doors that leave the castle.

She heaved them open and pointed to the woods, murky and threatening, " That's where we hunt. Race you there? " Before you had time to respond, she bolted off.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:04 pm

Lucien ran after Evelyn. He wasn't as fast as he might have been - he was still getting used to this whole been a vampire thing. But he was still pretty fast, even if he wasn't fast enough to beat Ev.

Lucien looked at the woods. They looked murky and threatening... and they looked like fun.

"So... what're we having for dinner today then?" He asked. He was a little nervous, but that was because it was his first time hunting. However, he was looking forward to it as well. After all, hhe needed to learn how to catch his food. The challenge that the sunrise in an hour posed just made Lucien even more excited and nervous.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:18 pm

" I normally go for deer, would you like me to show you how it's done? " Evelyn grinned brightly, her large green eyes illuminated by the moon's brightness. She flicked her gaze eagerly to the dark woods, smiling.

ooc XD sorry, short
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:23 pm

"Sure. I'd like to see how it's done." Lucien said. His blue eyes were glowing in the moonlight, like an animal's. He could tell that Ev was looking forward to this, just by the way she was looking at the woods. Lucien felt hungry too, so this was gonna fill him up for the night. "This is gonna be fun...."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 pm

Evelyn launched herself into the woods, shrugging off her black jacket. She bolted inside, rapidly running. She paused abruptly, sniffing the air.. She grinned wickedly. She looked wild now, her long raven waves sleek like a midnight predator. She saw it.

A beautiful doe with large innocent eyes eating some berries. Silently, she stalked it, circling it. She met it's gaze, and it was mesmerized by Ev's gaze, like a vampire bat's. She felt her fangs indent her lower lip and they grew to about 3 inches. She lunged for the deer, snapping it's neck back with impossible force and biting the nearest vein, drinking from it.

When she was done, she looked up, licking her lips. She was a true creature of the night.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:41 pm

Lucien watched as Ev stalked the doe, then killed it effortlessly. Keeping his nose and ears open, as well as his eyes, he looked and sniffed around for anything that he could have for dinner.

As he listened, he heard a twig snap and spun around to see what was coming. It was a stag, and it had it's head down, ready to charge at Ev. It must have been the doe's mate. Before it could charge, Lucien ran towards it, got behind it, and twisted the neck until he heard it crack. It wasn't as quick a kill as Ev's had been, but it was good for a first try.

Looking down at the neck of the dead stag, it seemed as if the vein stood out. Lucien bent down, his fangs growing slightly longer as he bit into the neck of the animal, feeling the warm blood quench his thirst.

"Ah, that's better." He said as he sucked the stag dry.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Evelyn smiled, wiping her mouth of any losing blood. She walked over to him, observing the kill. She grinned, picking up the cashmere sweater and tying her raven hair back into a long unruly ponytail.

" Good job. How'd it feel ? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 12:57 pm

"That was... exhilirating! I've never felt better!" Lucien said. "Man, I need to do this more often...."

He sat back, relaxed. He wiped his fringe out of his eyes and smiled. "That was one of the biggest rushes I've ever had... but I might go for something a bit more challenging next time." Looking up at the sky with a slightly worried look, he added, "Speaking of challenges, how long til sunrise? I really don't feel like cooking today..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:01 pm

Evelyn peered up at the sky, " Fifteen minutes, probably. We should get back. " She grinned and looked around. She offered a kind smile and held out her hand to help him up.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:57 am

Lucien took Ev's hand and pulled himself up. "Fifteen minutes? Seriously? It doesn't feel like we've been out that long, either...."

Looking up at the sky, Lucien noticed for the first time the slight orange tint in the sky that meant the sun was coming up. Soon, it would be daylight and he'd be stuck inside. Summer was gonna suck, with the really long days. Winter, on the other hand, would be better. Longer nights meant that he'd be out more.... and probably hunting. It had been a fun experience.

Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:24 am

" When you hunt, it is swift, but it is the drinking of the blood that takes up all the time. You know the saying, time flies when you're having fun.. " Evelyn grins slightly and starts sauntering back to the castle, her long cascade of raven waves flowing behind her.

" Coming? "
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:38 am

"Aye, that saying is right...." Lucien said. "And yeah, I am... I guess it's time for me to meet my roomies."

Looking around the woods, he realised how far they'd actually come in. But with the speed that they had as vampires, getting back to the castle in fifteen minutes would be easy. Running his hand through his hair to get out any stray leaves or twigs that might have got into it, Lucien started to follow Ev.
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:53 am

Evelyn nods, " By the way, here's some vampire facts. Your powers might be stronger or weak or more advanced if you are bitten by different vampires. See, some vampires can turn into bats, read minds, change shapes, and mesmerize victims with their gaze. Also, try to avoid holy water, crosses and crucifixes and there's a rumor that silver can paralyze us. Not sure if it's true thought. " She smiles.

" And you're rooming with Varton, Talon, and Nix. Varton, as you know, is a werewolf. Nix is a quite Coyote shapeshifter who's easy to get along with and Talon is an eagle shapeshifter. He's kind of loud, mind you. " She smiles and peers up at the Academy in the distance. She increased her speed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New vampire at a new school on a different continent
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next