Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New vampire at a new school on a different continent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis
Species: Vampire

New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:29 am

"I don't know how strong the vampire that bit me was, but my ability to create and control fire is pretty strong." Lucien made a small flame in his hand, increasing the size until it was quite large, then put it out. He didn't feel tired or dizzy like he sometimes did when he used his ability. It was probably something to do with having just drunk some blood. Maybe all the practice with it had helped as well. "Yeah, I think the silver thing is more likely to affect the shapeshifters, but I'm not sure either. And I thought the stuff about the holy water, crosses and crucifixes were just part of mythology? I mean, I know we're supposed to be as well, but I've found that not everything they say about vampires is true... Ah well, it doesn't matter. It's a good thing I'm not religious!"

Lucien chuckled, then sped up a bit to keep pace with Ev as she told him about his room mates.

"Varton was telling me about them earlier. He said I won't see Talon much because he's always off flirting, and Nix is usually drawing."

Looking up at the sky, Lucien saw the first rays of sunshine as dawn approached and the sun began to climb over the horizon.

"We'll have to speed up a bit to get back before we're cooked..."
Back to top Go down
Evelyn_Rose
Admin
Evelyn_Rose

Character sheet
Name: Evelyn Rose

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 10:34 pm

Evelyn chuckles, " You might have to, but I want to show you something cool.. " She grinned wickedly and paused directly in the middle of the forest. She peere d around, her large green eyes surveying the area briefly before she closed them lightly. She felt her long hair drift into her face, her face serene. Then there was a puff of smoke and a bright pop-like noise.

Above, a tiny black bat drifted, landing on your shoulder. It's tiny nose twitched as well as it's ears, before oddly saying, or squeaking,

" It's me, Evelyn! " She smiled a tiny, dimpled, fanged smile.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Character sheet
Name: Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 3:10 am

Lucien watched as Evelyn closed her eyes, adn then there was a puff of smoke where she was, along with a small popping sound. when the smoke cleared, there was a small bat that settles on his shoulder. The bat flapped over to him and sat on his shoulder. And then it spoke to him... and it was Evelyn!

"Woah!" Lucien exclaimed, amazed. "You know, I always thought the vampire bat thing was one of those bits of the myth that they got wrong. Hmm... I wonder if I can change?"

Lucien closed his eyes and concentrated. He willed himself to be a bat, trying to push himself into the shape of it. His ears popped and he opened his eyes... and was still Lucien.

"Damn... seems like I can't go batty like you. Ah well, I'll live. Or whatever it is us vampires do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New vampire at a new school on a different continent   New vampire at a new school on a different continent - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New vampire at a new school on a different continent
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3