Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archery/Swordsmanship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Archery/Swordsmanship Empty
PostSubject: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:13 pm

Paces around with his hand behind his back rereading the letter he got from the headmaster to sub for the archer and swordsman ship teacher. This is just going to be a great day sarcastically. looks around at the crude targets he set up for the class. Not even decent targets for training against, i really need to recommend that to the headmaster, nothing advance like targets that fight back like i'm used to, just something basic. Takes his hat off and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Wanders his way into the arena area as he holds his sheathed sword in his hand, wondering what the teacher would be like, he looked around at the targets and blinked, "Hm...not much for targets...couldn't they place something better? Oh well...its training...but they could've still put something better...maybe i can craft one..." He kept thinking to himself in his head but smiled as he noticed Skygge take his hat off, "Oh, hey Skygge, you coming to class too? I kinda expected you to be here since you were a marksman...you know where the teacher is at?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:36 pm

nods and looks at him. Yes, i do, infact you're looking at him. looks at the targets and sighs.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:45 pm

Tilts his head slightly in confusion but then shakes his head, "Alright...I guess the headmaster asked you for the favor or something..." He then followed his gaze to the targets and nods, "I'm guessing that you are wishing for better targets? I could understand...but hey, what else is there to do? If we had more time, we could've just crafted some better ones"...
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Out of what i ask you, i already checked for supplies to do that. rubs his temples as he looks at the dummies. There is no way to get a decent practice on one of these things.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 4:36 pm

He turns his gaze towards the forest "Then how about using the wood from the trees in the forest? I'm sure i could just rip a few out in my dragon form...but you're the teacher, so you make the call."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:00 pm

shakes his head looking at the forest. Might not be a good idea, get permission from teh headmaster first. Shrugs and looks deeper in.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 6:05 pm

Nods "Alright, if you say so...but i think that it would be a while before we get a response from him...but i could head there now if you want."

OOC: plus, we'll need him to join this session too if things were to work out xD
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:25 am

Elysia hoping to have not come late for class comes in running, panting softly as her long hair flows in the wind, carrying her bow and fixing her quiver with arrows around her back stopping to take a breather as she reaches the grounds, seeing two people already there, 'Oh, do forgive me for the intrusion though, is this where i can find the Archery class..?' She notices someone she knows and smiles, 'Hi Kouryu~'
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:37 am

looks at her and nods. Yes this is where archery class is well, my name is Skygge and i'll be the instructor, i'm just taking the place of the teacher in there abssence, please don't call me sir. looks at the training dummies let's get started then.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 12:33 pm

Smiled lightly as he saw Elysia running up and waved, "Hey Elysia, just in time." He then drew his sword, smiling at the jet black blade before lowering it down to the ground, away from both skygge and Elysia, "alright, what would you like us to do?"

OOC: thats a good poem skygge, i read it myself, it is very befitting
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:36 pm

gestures over to the training dummies. I'd like to see what you know, before i start teaching. has his rapier by his side and a quiver with his bow in it on his back.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:41 pm

nods slowly as he walked over to the training dummy and took a deep breath before swiftly turning around and slashing his sword towards the arteries under the left arm and doubling over to do the same with the right arm. Without any moment to spare, he drove around and cut the other two arteries in the legs in one motion, finally piercing his sword through the location of the heart.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:10 pm

She courtesys politely meeting her instructor with a warm gentle smile upon her face, 'Tis a pleasure to meet you Skygge, i look forward to seeing your teachings' Her eyes sparkle in amazement as she watches Kouyru using his sword, clapping softly, 'Oh wow, Kouryu that was amazing~' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm

arms crossed behind his back and nods. good, immobalize the enemy before he can make an attack, very impressive. looks at Elysia and gestures towards a target your turn.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:54 am

He smiled and nodded as he heard the compliment from Skygge and chuckled shyly at Elysia's comment before stepping out of the way and standing a good distance away from the dummies, watching Elysia to see what she will do.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:49 am

she blinked hearing the words 'your turn' and nodded as she walked alittle foward facing the dummies. As she counted her targets, her green eyes narrowed into concentration, breathing in deeply as she lifted her large bow before her, as with one gracefully movement she quickly took out 3 arrows from her quiver one after another aiming and firing for the dummies vital spots. As each arrow's sharp points dug into the dummies surface she twisted the bow in her hand throwing it as a disk, the bow's surface becoming that of a blade, while she dashed towards it grabbing onto the wooden base using it as a sword, slashing low at dummies knees trailing the blade with multiple slashes across the back and turning around to slide the blade across the throat, her long black hair flowing around her body gently as she stops and smiles, shyly scratching her cheek, 'was that okay?' she giggle softly as she places her hands and sword behind her back.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 8:57 am

claps his hands aw struck looking at what she did. i've never seen a bow and sword combination before, that was really impressive. blinks and regains focus. both of you have the basics and a few advance techniques down, but how well can you perform with a different sword in your hand Kouryu, or you don't have a bow that can do that Elysia?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 12:43 pm

Blinks as he hears Skygge ask the question and nods slowly "i understand that Skygge...but my sword is special...in fact..." He smiled lightly as he spun the hilt of the sword around swiftly, running his hand across the blade before stopping the rotation and he held a bizarre staff with the same gleaming black blade along its side, but a small purple orb could be seen at the center of it, "my weapon is special...it take many forms according to where i place the core...the chinese called this weapon the kōgan anki or weapon of forms...i at least hold 7 forms at most...but i'm not aware of any other combination that i can unlock."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:27 pm

tosses him a wooden bastard sword. put your sword down and try with that, no one will take your sword i swear. taps his pistol reassuringly
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:32 pm

nods, catching the wooden sword before tossing his kōgan anki to him "alright, so i just see what i can do with this two handed sword...correct? If so, i'll do so with improvation, is that alright with you?"
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:33 pm

smiles and crosses his arms. never used a bastard sword before have you? smiles and gestures him to the targets.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:42 pm

closes his eyes, wielding the sword in his hand as he does a few horizontal and vertical slashes in the air before moving it around his body "i've used a claymore before...slightly similar if i put it in certain terms...but if i say a bastard sword, then no...allow me 5 minutes at least to get used to the feel of it if you may." He let out a slight smile as he continued to swing the sword around the radius of his body, spinning it slightly faster with each turn as he runs his hands down the length of the blade, thinking to himself.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm

picks up another wooden bastard sword and gets into his fighting stance. actully no targets this time, on guard. watches Kouryu waiting for him
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:00 pm

Blinks and smirks, taking his stance, holding the sword diagonally at Skygge before taking a deep breath, his eyes looking determined as he steps forward and does a horizontal slash aimed at his ribs while moving his body around and sweeping his leg under his to take him off balance, his eyes watching Skygge carefully, scanning his body's movements.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery/Swordsmanship
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com