Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archery/Swordsmanship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:15 am

He take another deep breath and nods slowly, "alright, then you must know what you are doing, I won't ask you about it any further." He then goes over to the quivers and puts away the arrows he used earlier before strapping his staff around his back.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova
Species: Dragon Demon

Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:25 am

Smiles and nods, 'As long as you're okay Skygge, thats all that matters' She walks over to her bag and quiver, bending over to grab her stuff, as she tucks away her unused arrows and slipping them back into the quiver. Moving her long hair to one side, she wraps her bag around her shoulder and neck, resting it against her hip as she packs away her water bottle~

'Well, thankyou Skygge for a great class today.. i hope i wasnt too bad at the combat thing' Giggles softly as she smiles to Kouryu, 'It was fun teaming up with you again.. cant wait til the next class' *^_^*
Back to top Go down

Archery/Swordsmanship
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com