Vaughn Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vaughn Academy

Welcome! Vampires, Were's, Demons, Shape Shifters, Half-Breeds, and Mixed-Breeds!This is our school made for you by us! Look Around, We Are Sure You Will Fit In. Please Stay And Join Us!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Archery/Swordsmanship

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet
Name: Skygge ShadowLight
Species: Lightning Elemental

Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:03 pm

lets go of the sword with his right hand and blocks the slash then kicks him in the leg. there's only so much you can learn from wooden targets. jumps back and grabs another bastard sword and spins both perfectly. these swords can be used either with two hands or one hand.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet
Name: Kouryu Ryoichi
Species: Dragon Demon

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 5:10 pm

Endures the kick and smiles lightly, taking his stance once again "i would have to agree...and the blade of the sword is long and wide enough to be blocked and avoided by any swift movement from the opposing team..."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:39 am

spins the swords more chuckling. don't hold back now, this is a test of skill, wit and how fast you can think on the go. spins the left sword faster then the right.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:45 am

Smiles lightly as he raises his tail into the air, pointing at Skygge like a spear from behind Kouryu's body "well, then i guess you won't mind if i use my tail as well?" He chuckled slightly and shifted the sword to his right hand, taking his stance in anticipation.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 am

smiles and throws the sword at him as it spins quickly. this should be interesting then. disspears as he dashes foreward and appears behind him and grabs his tail.
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet
Name: Elysia Nova

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:18 am

Watches the two smiling as she leans against her long gracefully tail and crosses her legs, cheering, 'Go Skygge! Go Kouryu! *^_^* She plants her bladed bow into the ground, the bow slowly returning to its original form as she leans her arm against it~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:43 am

Kouryu smirks at the tactic, jumping up into the air to avoid the thrown sword before entangling his tail around Skygge's arm, constricting it as he nears the ground, planting his feet firmly into the ground while using the momentum of his jump to pop his arm out of place while throwing him out to one of the training dummies, smiling all the while as he retakes his stance.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:55 am

is still holding his tail. you forgot about this. sends a surge of lightning through him just to stun him.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:01 am

grits his teeth as he feels the lightning course through him, the dragon amulet around his neck glowing dimly in response to the elemental interaction, Kouryu growls softly and pulls out a small steel knife and pierces it into the ground, letting it sproud out and die out on the ground below him before forcing his tail out of Skygge's hands, wrapping it around his own waist.
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:03 am

stops and walks away. We're done here. looks at kouryu and shakes his head.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:10 pm

closes his eyes, ashamed of his own ability "I'll get better...i will..." Staggers up from the ground and holds the amulet in his hand, watching it glow "i look forward to your teachings...Skygge..."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:43 pm

shakes his head and points at the knife. that is why i stopped the session, yes it was a good way of transfering the lightning to something else, but what would have stopped you from actully using it. grabs the wooden swords and puts them back.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Blinks and then slaps his head, letting out a laugh before grinning "i didn't really think about it...i thought that if i sent it to you, you would just absorb it or something like that, but i'll consider that next time, thank you."
Back to top Go down
Skygge
2 Characters
Skygge

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:57 am

looks at him and nods. if it wasn't just a friendly spar you would be fine, but since it is you're not. tries to come up with something Elysia can do.
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:10 am

Sits down, taking back his Kogan Anki before relaxing "well, i admit defeat, i'll be sure to do better the next time i come around to a spar..." Kouryu then grins as he watches the small orb on his amulet glow with the spark of electricity, mumbling something to himself as he gently clenches the amulet in his hand
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:50 am

She claps her hands and smiles warmly, 'Well i think both of you guys were great!' She looks at Skygge, resting her arms over the surface of her bow and smiles, 'So, do you have any tips or training for me?' *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:51 am

He chuckles softly as he hears Elysia compliment on the performance held between them both, resting his head against his tail, "thank you Elysia, but I wish you luck." He then winks and gives her a thumbs up "show him what the dragon race can do."
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:11 am

She blushes softly seeing him wink at her and smiles shyly, nodding, 'thanks Kouryu, i'll do my best' Gives him a thumbs up and winks back, giggling softly as she smiles brightly~
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:17 am

OOC: now we wait for Skygge to respond x3
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:22 am

OOC: yer i guess so :3 though i have to admit, your fighting skills are pretty good *^_^* i hope i come up with something that good :3
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:28 am

OOC: *pokes* you should know since we were together on SL almost all the time x3
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:33 am

OOC: *is poked and giggles softly, poking back* true true and still are Razz hey you on there too now?
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:37 am

OOC: yes, i have been and still am, kinda been waiting for you to get on -_-
Back to top Go down
ElysiaNova
1 Character
ElysiaNova

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:41 am

OOC: *blushes softly* oopsie, sorry my bad.. i had checked a little while ago and i hadnt seen you online so i thought that i wasnt gonna see you this time round, but im on now *^_^*
Back to top Go down
Satoshi Hiroyuki
1 Character
Satoshi Hiroyuki

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:45 am

OOC: alright, but now we shouldn't be out of character anymore to waste space...so, we stop randomness here lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Archery/Swordsmanship   Archery/Swordsmanship - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery/Swordsmanship
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vaughn Academy :: Out Of Character :: Graveyard-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com